Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) (59600 Views)

With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) / How To Register For Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria 2021. / What's Your Definition Of The Word "Stingy"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
I've gotten my own card... Na me be Provost for my area grin

1 Like

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by etrouble: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
So, Stingy Men Association of Nigeria is an Association of Fuckboys looking for free pusssy. Well, it’s not bad. When an Yahoo boy meets a runs girl, it means an unfortunate person has meet a cursed human.

1 Like

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
Monday60655:
What about the emergency of SWAN.

abeg close am well, e go help u in d nearest future
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin
salbis:
Dis moto dey burst my brain: DON'T GIVE SHI SHI.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nwaotu10(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Please, can someone help me with the name of this font?

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Monday60655(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
LOVEGINO:
abeg close am well, e go help u in d nearest future

Clapping
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by providencia(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

We are now very Stingy Sir
There is no stinginess or generosity in business bro. You pay for what a work is worth.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin
salbis:
We have to be creative so as not to die of BP. Our leaders don fall our hands finish!
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by kendocom: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sure 5 odds to stake this night. Payment after winning. Chat me up 08131239850
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Emmanuelixora: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
OK

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Organsmuggler:
go Bleep yourself please
Scammer Alert.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
Monday60655:
What about the emergency of SWAN.

M.I once said.... "Anything wey close, money go open am you go think say na bullet"

just chill, the price of towtow go soon drop drastically...grin
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by penplus: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
Vikkygeee:
I'm a proud member of this movement, shishi dem no go see for my hand, if you forget your purse for house you no go chop

I like the movement, it's good...
but don't be the first to invite a girl out and expect her to take care of her bills.

Did she tell you she' s looking for where to spend her money?

If you can't pay the bills then don't do the date....SIMPLE!

Abstainance is best

1 Like

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Smeagol89: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
our darling has always been there.......

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by RioCarputo(m): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
as a guy I won't put the blame on the ladies, guys propelled all this..... they believe money can do anything, it can get them any lady they want.......you do see some of inside church when service is going on ,and they be flashing their car key and ATM card just for everyone to know that they are well-to-do.....and overtime free this course, the ladies have got to understood that the guys are not ready to love them but to get want they want with their money...... and they ate ready for you....

most of these guys you see yelling stingy men association this and that are the ones who think their money could buy them love and get everything in return from the ladies..... at the end of the day they do get disappointed and start getting frustrated......

1 Like

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
IYANGBALI:
where is the cash sef
hmmm old soldier.. long time o grin
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
jackyraw09:

Me and my bro wan buy 2 cards. But bros you go fit collect 120N make we sort u remaining 80N by month end embarassed

grin grin

You sure say you ready?
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Monday60655(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
Slynation:
M.I once said.... "Anything wey close, money go open am you go think say na bullet"

just chill, the price of towtow go soon drop drastically...grin

Really, Let's watch out.

1 Like

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
thaoriginator:
angry

Help me do it.. I will pay month end.. pay day cry

grin grin
End of month you go run abi?
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
cutepaul:
bro Na 25 naira I get last......

grin
Ask ya self weytin 2O fit do for me. Haba bro.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by simple250: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
lekki1444:
My bros, interaction with woman no be food. its not by force. if you dont want to spend on women just stay away from them completely and no woman will ask you for anything. its a simple concept. seems like you guys are angry because women will not let you get something for nothing. indirectly you guys are the beggars because you want something for nothing and you are angry because they will not let you get something for nothing. do what ido ? if i dont want to spend on women i stay completely away from them. all this beggng and getting angry and forming stingy groups make you look like wimps and simps

you want women to be interacting with you for free, why ? she doesnt owe you her time. time is money. you time wasters are looking for women whose time you want to waste. women are commodities. pay for her time or move on. Unless of course you are both teenagers stayng at home and just having that pure teenage unconditional love. but once she is past twenty ? you better pay for her time or just dont interact with them

You don't get it why will a guy invite a girl for a date and she will come with her friends without informing the guy ,what will happen if the guy spends more than his pocket. Na you go 1st call erm mumu

4 Likes

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
RexTramadol1:

I get N20.

grin grin
I still tired!
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
dongalaxy:

How do I get it

Send me your WhatsApp digits so that I can get your information to. Process it.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by BlackfireX: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Myself2:

You don fail guy.
The girls no go fall for your format, them don vow say dem no want make anybody use dem do ritual this year tongue tongue

Money you no get... Person we wan give you say na ritual.... To slap you with your Village shrine no go be sin...
Anyway your own don kukuma spoil....you dey hungry you still dey shout stingy men angry grin
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Caseywilliams:

oya do for our two for #100

2 people N1OO?
Haba now?
Drop ya no. Make I see !
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by lekki1444: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
simple250:

You don't get it why will a guy invite a girl for a date and she will come with her friends without informing the guy ,what will happen if the guy spends more than his pocket. Na you go 1st call erm mumu
this is an extreme scenario. most sensible women dont do this. if you meet a woman who does this then feel free to destroy her because her intention is to destroy your pockets. she has zero respect for you

3 Likes

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by providencia(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
lekki1444:
women are commodities
Jesu..What kind of insult is this na? So you are treating someone daughter like commodity. Damn
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
Monday60655:

Really, Let's watch out.
yes oO....grin grin
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
mightyhazel:
thats way too much.. I'd pay 10 naira fifty kobo..but in 3 or 4 instalments

Is not bro, that's just my stake. People don't value free things, coupled with my time. Remember money is time !
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Lacash: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I can design SMAN ID card as low as N100.

Just 'hit' me !
I need one ASAP
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
joxxy01:
is it negotiable?

I don't get bro?
Are you paying for it less than the fixed amount?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. / The Latina Lady Guarded By Nigerian Police Officers In Lagos(Pics) / Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.