Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) (59259 Views)

With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) / How To Register For Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria 2021. / What's Your Definition Of The Word "Stingy"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Deffjam: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I can design SMAN ID card as low as N100.
Just 'hit' me !

Please am not here to scam, most people are familiar with the 'Arrrrrrrh' on nairaland. I want to clear something. I can do this thing for everybody free, but most of us don't value free things. Have you asked the time I would use? Remember time is money, people are making money with thier time.

Nairaland is full of annoying people, if I have scamned anybody that person should qoute me and I will post it. 1OO is just 5 min airtime. Does that look like scam?

Imagine this fellow;

I just don't like creating trouble that is why I wrote that.
just now am yet to collect my money from a guy. I pray he don't scam me.

Just drop your WhatsApp digit, so that I can get your information to process the ID. Thank you guys !!!
guy please drop ur contact.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Monday60655(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
zcee:
ashawo dey...
Hahaha, funny you
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Cutehector(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Blueelf: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
midehi2:

How can a man work tirednessly and an olosho will come and claim his wealth without the man beckoning the oloshos to come claim it, work your work, enjoy it and leave oloshos alone, simple

Thou art wise
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
gaius01:

grin grin
End of month you go run abi?
Him go don forget grin
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Blueelf: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
Onelove508:
What about the minority of us that it's our girls that gives us money, which association do we belong?

You know that for every association, there are standard members and there are fellows.

If you are stingy to the extent that your girl now gives you money, you are a fellow.

Your title should be FSMAN - honorary fellow, stingy men association of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by phorget(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
lekki1444:
bro the shelf life of women is very short. stop wasting their time. pay for her time or marry her or just move on with your life. when you marry her you can now get all the attention you want from her for free

Then who's going to pay for the man's time if man start paying for the woman's time?
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
Good reason.

The liability part anyway.

Stop the stereotype, it's a very stupid thing to do.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
engees001:

I don send pm
Seen
Drop your number in email.

1 Like

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Deffjam:
guy please drop ur contact.

Copy and delete, once you delete qoute me.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by simplesearch: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Don't extend this virus to your family to evade your God given responsibility.
Help those with genuine need as much as you can, but your family first.
How does this even bother or concern me when I have no business with prostitute or desire a sinful partner to warrant such frivolous spending.
Jesus saves from all this kind of headache if you commit your life to him.
If everybody commit to God and mind their business like I do; sure there won't be a single prostitute joint or beer parlor anywhere, no company will be producing cigarette as there'll be no one to buy even a stick.

2 Likes

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mscheew. Broke Nairalanders as usual will gravitate to this. Na una know.

1 Like

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Deffjam: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
gaius01:
Copy and delete, once you delete qoute me.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Joshmuch: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
mightyhazel:
Guys guys,...jokes apart this guy is so onpoint..

but try n be calming down bro... this whole thing is one big joke for most of the partakers.na small fraction carry am for head
Agreed, a cruise. However what if men too should task women for their time, comfort, advice, direction and security they also provide. Is it not a relationship between two parties or is it a transaction? Is sex not enjoyed by both parties? Girls even like sex more than guys. Will girls love a 40 seconds man, or a man that does not pre-intimacy them before penetrating? In sexology 101 practical class, who shouts:“ Harder, baby!” Do girls please their men in bed? Is it not to lie down while men perform the theatrics? So, guy man, the idea of the guy you quoted is imbalance and if men should bill women for everything they have created, women will never be able to pay. Because men literally singlehandedly developed this world.

2 Likes

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by krushdripper(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
This & more would be the result of the utter carelessness & baseless pride of most Nigerian ladies.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by BafanaBafana: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
BlackfireX:
Poor people formulating nonsense to take care of there bae' s need... Ordinary #20,000 some mumu guys go dey form stingy... Buhari cow jam una there grin

Any girl who wants to be taken care of buzzz me
0706573022four
So lame
You are publicly begging for puna
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Onelove508: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Blueelf:

You know that for every association, there are standard members and there are fellows.

If you are stingy to the extent that your girl now gives you money, you are a fellow.

Your title should be FSMAN - honorary fellow, stingy men association of Nigeria

Ok, lemme rally round for members.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by BafanaBafana: 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
meobizy:
Mscheew. Broke Nairalanders as usual will gravitate to this. Na una know.
Why is it only the broke nairaland girls with this kind of comment
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Norski15: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ladies we're waiting for yours.
This movement sweet die.
dey don drain us finish @bodi no be fayawood.
#imTheFinSecOfSMAN
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Tycoon007(m): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
*Hello, I'm A Y�, I sell classy, lovely and affordable undies� for both men��and women �with good customer relationship traits�, a trial will put a smile on ur face, just a DM away, delivery Nationwide.*

Thanks as I awaits ur patronage❤️

https:///2348152121972

DM for free sholarship and job vacancies updates

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by lekki1444: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
phorget:

Then who's going to pay for the man's time if man start paying for the woman's time?
your employer. if the man works for oando, oando will pay for his time

1 Like

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Then why is it that men only see the oloshos and make them girlfriends or wives?

Or have responsible women finished in Nigeria?

Nonsense association.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Gbemini(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Just 'hit' me !

Please am not here to scam, most people are familiar with the 'Arrrrrrrh' on nairaland. I want to clear something. I can do this thing for everybody free, but most of us don't value free things. Have you asked the time I would use? Remember time is money, people are making money with thier time.

Nairaland is full of annoying people, if I have scamned anybody that person should qoute me and I will post it. 1OO is just 5 min airtime. Does that look like scam?

Imagine this fellow;

Just drop your WhatsApp digit, so that I can get your information to process the ID. Thank you guys !!!
I need I'd card too,08062640215
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by saintruky(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Will you do it for #45?

Gaius01 if u do for #45, i dey game o... But cos of change i get give u 2 green
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Gbemini:
I need I'd card too,015

Am in your whatapp right away. Kindly delete your number.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
saintruky:

Gaius01 if u do for #45, i dey game o... But cos of change i get give u 2 green

Which one be green? grin
45# haba senior ! cry
Senior man make I run thing for you sharp sharp o. You dey game?
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by igovin(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Just 'hit' me !

Imagine this fellow;

Just drop your WhatsApp digit, so that I can get your information to process the ID. Note: I will delete your information the moment you pay. I don't like keeping people details.

Thank you guys !!! Guy! Go and ask any banker yo multiply 100 by 5k. Na still 5mins airtime?
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Yseone(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Just 'hit' me !

Imagine this fellow;

Just drop your WhatsApp digit, so that I can get your information to process the ID. Note: I will delete your information the moment you pay. I don't like keeping people details.

Thank you guys !!!

Design for all Nairaland members, how much?
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by pquaver(m): 7:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
obembet:

Keep running away from responsibilities..
Which responsibilities? Come here abroad and see what your fellow women are doing. Highly independent. Stay there and be looking for who will carry your responsibilities for you.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Ameedan: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
gaius 08076412979 whatapp me sharp sharp.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Okpotud(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Just 'hit' me !

Imagine this fellow;

Thank you guys !!!
I need an ID
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Papasmal(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Just 'hit' me !

Imagine this fellow;

Thank you guys !!!

I'm interested oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Corpers Involved In A Motor Accident / Can This Happen In Lagos? / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.