Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) (59257 Views)

With my DIY Skill, I Spend Less And Have More In This Present Nigeria (PICTURES) / How To Register For Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria 2021. / What's Your Definition Of The Word "Stingy"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by lekki1444: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
[quote author=providencia post=97989476][/quote] whether you like it or not women are commodities that go to the highest bidder. the not so beautiful ones go to lower bidders and the fine ones go to the highest bidder. COMMODITIES

3 Likes

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Organsmuggler(f): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Toks2008:
Scammer Alert.

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Ryan03(f): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
etrouble:
So, Stingy Men Association of Nigeria is an Association of Fuckboys looking for free pusssy. Well, it’s not bad. When an Yahoo boy meets a runs girl, it means an unfortunate person has meet a cursed human.
baba calm down na, he never reach like that grin
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by SamNaijaboy: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
So women are commodities like sugar, salt, & rice? That cheap and widely available to anyone with the N20 for one "derica"
Pay for her time? Is she a PHD Microbiology expert from Stanford that we are consulting on some pandemic?. Who will pay for your time? Or you have no worth?

lekki1444:
My bros, interaction with woman no be food. its not by force. if you dont want to spend on women just stay away from them completely and no woman will ask you for anything. its a simple concept. seems like you guys are angry because women will not let you get something for nothing. indirectly you guys are the beggars because you want something for nothing and you are angry because they will not let you get something for nothing. do what ido ? if i dont want to spend on women i stay completely away from them. all this beggng and getting angry and forming stingy groups make you look like wimps and simps

you want women to be interacting with you for free, why ? she doesnt owe you her time. time is money. you time wasters are looking for women whose time you want to waste. women are commodities. pay for her time or move on. Unless of course you are both teenagers stayng at home and just having that pure teenage unconditional love. but once she is past twenty ? you better pay for her time or just dont interact with them

4 Likes

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by lekki1444: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
SamNaijaboy:
So women are commodities like sugar, salt, & rice? That cheap and widely available to anyone with the N20 for one "derica"
Pay for her time? Is she a PHD Microbiology expert from Stanford that we are consulting on some pandemic? You must be the dumbest simp on the face of the earth.

whether you like it or not women are commodities that go to the highest bidder. the not so beautiful ones go to lower bidders and the fine ones go to the highest bidder. COMMODITIES

yes pay for her time, we know you are not with her because you are Jesus Christ the savior of mankind. you want SEX from her.

3 Likes

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Lordkratus(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
Organsmuggler:
keep waiting for a man to take care of ur responsibilities,, broke ho!
oboy see clap back. Sweet like banga soup

2 Likes

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I can design SMAN ID card as low as N100.
Just 'hit' me !

Please am not here to scam, most people are familiar with the 'Arrrrrrrh' on nairaland. I want to clear something. I can do this thing for everybody free, but most of us don't value free things. Have you asked the time I would use? Remember time is money, people are making money with thier time.

Nairaland is full of annoying people, if I have scamned anybody that person should qoute me and I will post it. 1OO is just 5 min airtime. Does that look like scam?

Imagine this fellow;

If the ID is free is it everbody that can do it? Why not you help them.

I just don't like creating trouble that is why I wrote that.

Just drop your WhatsApp digit, so that I can get your information. Thank you guys !!!

it is free.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
APC thank you
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
fonzie2u:

it is free.
I know, then can you assist the people in my inbox for free?
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Caseywilliams(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
the price no good like that? grin gringrin
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Ryan03(f): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
penplus:

I like the movement, it's good...
but don't be the first to invite a girl out and expect her to take care of her bills.

Did she tell you she' s looking for where to spend her money?

If you can't pay the bills then don't do the date....SIMPLE!

Abstainance is best
thank you. You invite a girl out and tell her to pay for her stuffs, she tell you say house tire her?

1 Like

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Vikkygeee: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
penplus:

I like the movement, it's good...
but don't be the first to invite a girl out and expect her to take care of her bills.

Did she tell you she' s looking for where to spend her money?

If you can't pay the bills then don't do the date....SIMPLE!

Abstainance is best
It's a date not a hunger alleviation programme, if you no get money no show your face.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by newinventions: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
$3m to $50m offshore USD available for sale.

Price: 415/5

No mark up is allowed.

Minimum volume; $3m

Procedure;

Buyers bank issue a fund reservation letter on their letterhead paper or buyer write the fund reservation letter on his letterhead paper and endorse it by buyers bank.

Seller confirm the letter, then transfer USD to buyers offshore account and send Telex copy for confirmation.

Buyer confirm USD, then make payment.

Fund reservation verbiage/format available on request.

Contact us for more information.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Myself2(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
BlackfireX:

Money you no get... Person we wan give you say na ritual.... To slap you with your Village shrine no go be sin...
Anyway your own don kukuma spoil....you dey hungry you still dey shout stingy men angry grin

That's how you know a poor wretched nitwit.
Always louder than the emptiest barrel but devoid of substance
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Pacyrus(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Just 'hit' me !

Please am not here to scam, most people are familiar with the 'Arrrrrrrh' on nairaland. I want to clear something. I can do this thing for everybody free, but most of us don't value free things. Have you asked the time I would use? Remember time is money, people are making money with thier time.

Nairaland is full of annoying people, if I have scamned anybody that person should qoute me and I will post it. 1OO is just 5 min airtime. Does that look like scam?

Imagine this fellow;

If the ID is free is it everbody that can do it? Why not you help them.

just now am yet to collect my money from a guy. I pray he don't scam me.

Just drop your WhatsApp digit, so that I can get your information to process the ID. Thank you guys !!!
Hit me up 08157625942 whatsapp
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Dollanaira: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
Blame lazy women
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by HARDDON: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is from shallow warped minds just like the MGTOW.

More like throwing out the bath water with the baby.

Let's see how long they can keep it up.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by midehi2(f): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
It's no longer new to everyone on social media that a new movement has gone viral on the Internet: #stingymenassociationofnigeria. Countless of men who are celebrities have joined this movement and it's making waves on the Internet.

Many people don't know the reasons or cause of this movement while some might be aware already.

A twitter user, @StingyMenPro posted on his page the story and reasons behind the #stingymenassociationofnigeria movement which started going viral few days ago.

@StingyMenPro said that:

He also advices ladies to stop selling their bodies for money and that they should be very hard working this year.

https://twitter.com/stingymenPro/status/1348965711281090561?s=19

How can a man work tirednessly and an olosho will come and claim his wealth without the man beckoning the oloshos to come claim it, work your work, enjoy it and leave oloshos alone, simple

1 Like

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Johnadeniyi: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hi boss,
Na beg I dey beg,na #25 I get and na 2times I go pay shey make I drop my info about you stingy pass me
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by phazotron(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
BabaIbo:
This stingy men of a thing is a reverse psychology on ladies.
Women often deny it when men accuse them of having only their V to offer.
Their response "SWAN" is an evidence to that claim, they didn't say they are withholding their advise, care, support or love, but their V... cheesy grin

Check their SWAN's logo cover image.

My advice to you ladies is to work on yourselves.

Work on themselves?

They need to delete themselves!

Some Nigerian girls can stupid Shaa

Next thing Wey dem use counter na that thing

Most don't have concrete things to offer in relationships

1 Like

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
Pacyrus:
Hit me up whatsapp
delete your number?
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by dangwarmai(m): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mararaba Nyanya dem plenty, na dem dey call guys self, dem no go see my shi shi.
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by BlackfireX: 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Myself2:

That's how you know a poor wretched nitwit.
Always louder than the emptiest barrel but devoid of substance

So says someone who is devoid of brain, but filled with idiosyncrasies

Wabaku oponu
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by zcee: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Monday60655:
What about the emergency of SWAN.

ashawo dey...
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Just 'hit' me !

Imagine this fellow;

just now am yet to collect my money from a guy. I pray he don't scam me.

Just drop your WhatsApp digit, so that I can get your information to process the ID. Thank you guys !!!
I don send pm
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Onelove508: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
What about the minority of us that it's our girls that gives us money, which association do we belong?
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by mattmogan88: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Omoh grin

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by mattmogan88: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
I letter do am by myself

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by olisaEze(m): 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Did I juss sight a "damnnn nigarrrr" there? Lol, Slawormir just revealed his true identity. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Blueelf: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
obembet:

Keep running away from responsibilities..

How are you his responsibility?

Are you married to him?

Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Blueelf: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
lekki1444:
My bros, interaction with woman no be food. its not by force. if you dont want to spend on women just stay away from them completely and no woman will ask you for anything. its a simple concept. seems like you guys are angry because women will not let you get something for nothing. indirectly you guys are the beggars because you want something for nothing and you are angry because they will not let you get something for nothing. do what ido ? if i dont want to spend on women i stay completely away from them. all this beggng and getting angry and forming stingy groups make you look like wimps and simps

you want women to be interacting with you for free, why ? she doesnt owe you her time. time is money. you time wasters are looking for women whose time you want to waste. women are commodities. pay for her time or move on. Unless of course you are both teenagers stayng at home and just having that pure teenage unconditional love. but once she is past twenty ? you better pay for her time or just dont interact with them

SMAN task force. ...

Please investigate this intruder
Re: Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) by Blueelf: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
lekki1444:
bro the shelf life of women is very short. stop wasting their time. pay for her time or marry her or just move on with your life. when you marry her you can now get all the attention you want from her for free

Oga, calm down...

This is one big joke and you're taking it personal..

Or are you the spokesperson of SWAN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Corpers Involved In A Motor Accident / Can This Happen In Lagos? / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.