Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) (43561 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" / Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ / Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Digmygold: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
johnkay1:

As if ubunja care if you exist

He doesnt care that he exists either because his existence is filled with worthlessness and emptiness. grin
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by dorin27(f): 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
felong:
No wonder his father died of HIV. Cheerful giver indeed. angry
what were you thinking when you typed this? Never speak ill of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by TheRedpillguy: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lovelyn451:
same here

Hehe ok.
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
lol
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
ashybabs:
So this man is telling us how to spend our money?
Oni da fun e

In other news join this Whatsapp group for enlightened Nairalanders

Aje...

I dey go him temple tomorrow ,him need 2by2 for that him mouth .Aje
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 12:52am On Jan 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Seun Kuti is a pussy ass niggarr
Pussy ass niggarr every where

Ogbeni ehnnn you dey get luck say i never see you one on one....if I catch you one one one especially for Benin city

i for don reset and format you

na loud or skunk we go smoke till day break...then later we go go book hotel
....arrange some paid runs babe and enough bottles for you....if you manage fit come back from the hotel and you never still reset and format completely..then i go use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days

Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Pafexin(m): 4:15am On Jan 13, 2021
felong:
No wonder his father died of HIV. Cheerful giver indeed. angry
He still lives on... What about you? Even here on Nairaland nobody sabi ur name! angry
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by martius101(m): 4:46am On Jan 13, 2021
southniyikaye:
In every 12, there is always a JUDAS

bros.....I dey with you...the guy na he-diot.
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 13, 2021
Typical of his type.
Funny enough he may end up being stingier than the so called SMAN
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:17am On Jan 13, 2021
Abeg how do I register?
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Canberra55: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2021
inoki247:
Ozo and Tony Umez go gladly join this
you forget Will Smith �
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Canberra55: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=97986524]Whether you Choose to be SMAN or CGAN, what is Most Important is For you to Give your Hearts to JESUS.

Once you Genuinely Accept JESUS, you will be ensued with the Power to live and be a son of GOD.
This is what is Important
[/s]

TRASH AS USUAL.
That same trash is what some 345 people actually liked. You're on 8 likes as I type this. Go and learn how to cook indomie before you reply me.
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
[[s]quote author=Canberra55 post=98012310]
That same trash is what some 345 people actually liked. You're on 8 likes as I type this. Go and learn how to cook indomie before you reply me. [/quote][/s]

Another delusional brainwashed religious terrorist monkey. Do I sound like I give a FVCK about likes?
Dumb ass retard.

STFU and get lost.
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by SaintPatrick24(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
[s][/s]
LibertyRep:
The boat has sailed already.

He's late to the party.
LibertyRep:

He's late to the party.
LibertyRep:

He's late to the party.
i swear down man. SMAN we rock d town.
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Aflix(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Favemmzar200:
Nice one

As for all SMAN

YOU CANT GIVE WHAT YOU DONT HAVE
NO WAY
Please, were you the one that posted a link for a book club?
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Wizzy13: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
dont pretend to be stingy u are already poor
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by BopZaddy: 12:22am On Jan 14, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Confusion already in the mist of men... I see women wining this war

grin cheesy
do give away sir
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Favemmzar200(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2021
Aflix:
Please, were you the one that posted a link for a book club?
oo sorry it wasn't me
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Icezikagu(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
obembet:
Please if we have any of CGAN members on nairaland, I need data...
So what will be our Reward for gifting you Data

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire Guts Junior Pope's House (Video) / Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.