Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

"Revelation NOW" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Revelation NOW" (5123 Views)

An Evaluation Of Atum's Revelation On Jesus Christ / Was Jesus Black? Looking At Revelation 1:14-15 / Revelation About Biafra By Linda Paul Rika(holiness Movement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Bigcowhorn: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
khiaa:

What you been up to Biggie? smiley

Hello babe!

Come here will you.
Right here....
A few steps closer....

kiss

Copy cat, am I? grin
Don't let idiots spoil your day.
Miss you!
Re: "Revelation NOW" by khiaa(f): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Bigcowhorn:

Hello babe!

Come here will you.
Right here....
A few steps closer....

kiss

Copy cat, am I? grin
Don't let idiots spoil your day.
Miss you!

Don't worry, nobody can spoil my day, you know that better than anyone.

I miss you too, it's nice to see you here.

Right back at cha!!!! kiss
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2021
Abc
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Efg
Re: "Revelation NOW" by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Ó mà ṣeo! embarassed
What a pity!
So all your ups and downs with Bible verses has to end with CURSES! embarassed
Jesus said:
"Whoever is not on my side is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters" Luke 11:23

I thought different sects as denominations in Christianity claimed they are One when JWs told them it's impossible.
Well i'm happy that i belong to the big and happy family of peace loving worshipers who have the same line of thought globally! John 17:20-23 smiley
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Ó mà ṣeo! embarassed
What a pity!
So all your ups and downs with Bible verses has to end with CURSES! embarassed
Jesus said:
"Whoever is not on my side is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters" Luke 11:23

I thought different sects as denominations in Christianity claimed they are One when JWs told them it's impossible.
Well i'm happy that i belong to the big and happy family of peace loving worshipers who have the same line of thought globally! John 17:20-23 smiley

I do not believe in denominations like in my thread about the topic. While you believe in JW, I believe in the body of Christ.

Now to this post. I am sure David that went into his hole and brought out the curses was left without other options. It is in the Bible. Right?

Kindly allow it. I do not want to ever contest anything with this lady again cos what another lady told me yesterday pained me because of a blunder I made - snapped at another moniker mistakenly. See, when I know I am right, I am like a lion. But when I start seeing that I am wrong like that mistake I made yesterday with that moniker, then, I know that something is setting in. And then, I must stop. For me, to say sorry is not hard at all. To give public apology is not hard. Even as a team leader during my universities days with many oyinbos as members, I went up and gave the whole department a public apology for a blunder one of my oyinbo team member made. I took all the blame. This is me.

Please, just allow it. The curses will go either her way or mine.

It is not a matter of denomination. And it's not a matter of JW now. If one of you does it, same will happen. I dont believe in denominations and I dont believe in JW also. But we disagree, but not to the extent you will ever come here to spoil my image. But if my own sister or brother would tell lies against me...then, what are we saying. It can happen anywhere...even in your JW church. So, it is left on how it is handled. I am aware one or two critics may condemn my action. But the words have been spoken. And the way words formed this earth was the way words formed these curses pronounced by David. Same principle I have applied. If anyone feels disappointed, I truly understand.

I am also aware it is normal for people to try caution me. I understand the gravity, and I know people with deep understanding of how curses work can picture the process I took, and the laws I set to follow them.

David that laid the curses still did God's job. Except it is not in the Bible. There are laws which warrant such curses to be pronounced. See...even non Christians can operate in it. The law of gravity applies to us all. Same way this too. Yes, we try not to...but kindly allow what I have thrown out.

Please, allow me.

Thank you!
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2021
PeaceJoLove:
The recent days have been interesting. And I want to come here to place the deserving statements on this Eviaana since I want to back off as advised by someone on NL here. I slept over the issue, and I see wisdom in it. But, I will stamp my departure with the following statements:

Kindly note that I am no more contesting her claims since I am summoning a greater force for judgement.

Eviaana's accusations are:
1. I scammed you via credit card, and stole money.

2. I played romantic scam, and stole from you

3. I bought goods fraudulently, and sent it down to your physical address in the US.

4. I called your father's number in the US repeatedly.

5. I called your family home number severally.

6. I harmed your siblings by stealing from them also.

Well! Only I did all these 6 above? Only one person? Alright. I will settle it for you now.

There is God, there is satan, there are principalities and powers, there are blessings, and there are curses. The one I will use is a set of curses. Either of us will be cursed as from today onward. One person must inherit these curses.

Conditions
1. If I have not scammed you via your credit card, and have not stolen your money, let the curses in this post be permanently yours. And if not, let them be mine.

2. If I have not played romantic scam and have not stolen from you, let the curses in this post be permanently yours. And if not, let them be mine.

3. If I have not bought goods fraudulently, and have not sent it down to your physical address in the US, let the curses in this post be permanently yours. And if not, let them be mine. If I even know your residential or postal address before today, let a terminal disease fall on me. But if I do not know your home address, you will never escape it...your two breasts will be cut off cos of breast cancer...you will spend all your entire savings to treat it, your family will borrow fortunes to treat it, the disease will deceive you all like you survive...but at the end...breast cancer will kill you.

4. If I have not called your father's number in the US repeatedly, let the curses in this post be permanently yours. And if not, let them be mine. . Listen, if I even know your father's number, let me be doomed. But if I don't, let the spiritual forces that bring calamities into betrayers' life be summoned to bring upon you everlasting calamities.

5. If I have not called your family home number severally, let the curses in this post be permanently yours. And if not, let them be mine. Listen, if I even know your family home telephone before today, let my whole existence be bastardized. But if I do not know your family telephone home number, may you be everlasting unfortunate.

6. If I have not harmed your siblings by stealing from them also, let the curses in this post be permanently yours. And if not, let them be mine.

7. I seal these curses above on either you or I wirh these rules:
a. As long as the sun rules by the day, and the moon by the night.
b. As long the air we breath is free
c. As long as fishes live in water, birds fly in air, and terrestrial beings live on ground.
d. As long as hills and mountains, and also pits and valleys are in existence.
e. And finally, as long as there is GOD.

If you do not know...
1. For like 3 to 4 years, you have spread these lies on NL to tarnish my image.
2. You have maintained innocence even till today.
3. And you have called on your god and people to defend you. If one of the accusations is true, then, let me suffer. But if I did not do ALL, you will suffer.

You claimed you are depressed. Do you realise I could have been depressed too? Oh! You think it is a game or fun to accuse tarnish one's image. Listen, I am no more saying you accused me falsely, but let the curses here be everlasting yours if just one of your six claims above is untrue and you lied.

Psalm 35

As long as this David's Psalm worked, I summon the angel who supervised its fulfillment to appear and make sure it is fulfilled. Except, there is no God, let this psalm be irrelevant. But as long as there is God, and as long as it worked for David, it will work as I pronounce it. I am reading it loud as I am typing it here:

1 Plead my cause, O Lord, with "Eviana NNO" that strive with me: fight against "Eviana NNO" that fight against me.
2 Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.
3 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against "Eviana NNO" that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.
4 Let "Eviana NNO" be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let "Eviana NNO" be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.
5 Let "Eviana NNO" be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the Lord chase "Eviana NNO".
6 Let "Eviana NNO's" way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute "Eviana NNO".
7 For without cause have "Eviana NNO" hid for me her net in a pit, which without cause she have digged for my soul.
8 Let destruction come upon "Eviana NNO" at unawares; and let "Eviana NNO's" net that "Eviana NNO" hath hid catch herself - "Eviana NNO": into that very destruction let "Eviana NNO" fall.
9 And my soul shall be joyful in the Lord: it shall rejoice in his salvation.
10 All my bones shall say, Lord, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from "Eviana NNO" that is too strong for "most people on Nairaland", yea, the poor and the needy from "Eviana NNO" that spoileth "nairalanders"?
11 False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.
12 They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.
13 But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.
14 I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother or sister: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for "her" mother.
15 But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not:
16 With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.
17 Lord, how long wilt thou look on? rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions.
18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
19 Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
20 For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.
21 Yea, they opened their mouth wide against me, and said, Aha, aha, our eye hath seen it.
22 This thou hast seen, O Lord: keep not silence: O Lord, be not far from me.
23 Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.
24 Judge me, O Lord my God, according to thy righteousness; and let them not rejoice over me.
25 Let them not say in their hearts, Ah, so would we have it: let them not say, We have swallowed him up.
26 Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.
27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
28 And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long

May this Psalm have reverse effect if just one out of your 6 claims above is true

And I repeat... if all your 6 claims are untrue...speedily, cancer of the breast will hit Eviana NNO. Both breasts will be cut off. Eviana NNO will spend all her money on this terminal disease. And all her family will borrow here and there. The disease will deceive them, and the cancer will progress gradually from stage 1 to 4. And then suddenly, it will take your life. So, shall it be. AMEN!

This ends my conversation with Eviaana. Just as I was advised yesterday to back off, I am backing off...but either you or I will carry these curses.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2021
PART 1

What Does The Bible Say About Curses and Spells?

Dr. Roger Barrier

Editor's Note: Pastor Roger Barrier's "Ask Roger" column regularly appears at Preach It, Teach It. Every week at Crosswalk, Dr. Barrier puts nearly 40 years of experience in the pastorate to work answering questions of doctrine or practice for laypeople, or giving advice on church leadership issues. Email him your questions at roger@preachitteachit.org.

Dear Roger,

What does the Bible say about cursing and spells? Can a person be cursed? And by cursing I mean, when someone says something bad is going to happen to you...that kind of cursing, cursing your future. Sincerely, John

Dear John,

In the Bible curses and spells are forbidden practices (Deuteronomy 18:10-12).

Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you(NIV).

1 Like

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2021
PART 2

Are Curses and Spells Real?
To curse is to wish that bad things happen to someone or to something.

On the other hand, to bless is to wish that good things happen to someone or to something.

When we think of curses, many of us immediately think of Voodoo. We picture someone pushing pins in little dolls which represent those they hate so that bad things can come upon them. We think of persons casting spells.

However, Voodoo is much more than that.

Voodoo a religion practiced chiefly in the Caribbean countries, especially in Haiti. It is a mixture of Roman Catholic rituals and the animism and magic of slaves from West Africa. In Voodoo, God rules over a multitude of local deities, deified ancestors and saints, who communicate with dreams, trances, and ritual practices.

We have become de-sensitized to witchcraft, curses, and spells in today's culture.

One Sunday evening I had this terrible sense of dread that I would never see another Sunday. The sense of death was overwhelming. Each day was agony. I was peddling furiously on the exercise bike Thursday evening when the phone rang. One of our counselors had just finished a session when a woman confessed that she and her friends in a witches' coven had prayed a death curse on me the previous Sunday night.

I was overcome with relief. I now knew the spiritual battle I faced, and I knew how to handle it. I climbed off the bike, fell to my knees and prayed for the Holy Spirit to cancel any curses or demonic attacks placed against me. I asked Him to build a hedge of protection around me to protect me from any evil Satanic intention to harm my family or me. The dread disappeared.

I have no doubt that we can postulate a number of theological frameworks to reconcile the experiences like those I mentioned above with Biblical truth

1 Like

Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2021
PART 3

Can Christians Be Cursed?

One well-known theological construct guarantees Christians that they need not worry about curses and Satanic attacks because "...nothing can separate us from God's love" (Romans 8:37-39, and "greater is He that is in us (the Holy Spirit) than he who is in the world (Satan) (1 John 4:4). This theological construct assures us that God's love for us is never in doubt and that the Holy Spirit is greater than Satan; therefore, we need not concern ourselves with things like curses and spells and Satanic interference. Upon closer examination, however, what these verses don't declare is that we are free from all of Satan's attacks and demonic curses.

My theological construct (and you certainly don't have to agree with it) is that we face a constant spiritual battle. We do need to be concerned with such things. After all, Peter reminds us:

"Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith… " (1 Peter 5:8-9).

We must consider that we have a demonic adversary who has a backpack full of dirty and deceitful spiritual tools designed to inflict harm and destruction upon unsuspecting Christians.

God gives us a number of spiritual tools to resist, incapacitate and frustrate Satan in his attacks against us. I will mention them momentarily.

If we define "curse" as wishing bad things to come to someone or to something, I suppose that we can consider the death threats I've received over the years as curses. I own two bullet-proof vests. No one ever told me that I would need even one. Death threats aren't over in one week.

I remember preaching for over six months in my new vest while living in fear that Bill J would make good on his threat to kill me. He was angry with me for allowing his wife to give an offering to our church. Unfortunately, I was not the only one he was cursing.

One night Bill J began a murder spree that killed two men in a nearby town, and was on his way to our home to kill again when the police encircled him and he committed suicide in his car. The police found 9 guns and 400 rounds of ammunition in the front seat—and a bazooka at his house. Fortunately, this undeserved curse did not come to rest on me.

Few of us have curses as dramatic as Bill J had for me and eleven others.

Let's assume, however, that there have been times when we have hurt or disappointed people. Depending upon how much we hurt them and their ability to forgive, they may consciously or unconsciously wish harm upon us.

1 Like

Re: "Revelation NOW" by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I do not believe in denominations like in my thread about the topic. While you believe in JW, I believe in the body of Christ.

Now to this post. I am sure David that went into his hole and brought out the curses was left without other options. It is in the Bible. Right?

Kindly allow it. I do not want to ever contest anything with this lady again cos what another lady told me yesterday pained me because of a blunder I made - snapped at another moniker mistakenly. See, when I know I am right, I am like a lion. But when I start seeing that I am wrong like that mistake I made yesterday with that moniker, then, I know that something is setting in. And then, I must stop. For me, to say sorry is not hard at all. To give public apology is not hard. Even as a team leader during my universities days with many oyinbos as members, I went up and gave the whole department a public apology for a blunder one of my oyinbo team member made. I took all the blame. This is me.

Please, just allow it. The curses will go either her way or mine.

It is not a matter of denomination. And it's not a matter of JW now. If one of you does it, same will happen. I dont believe in denominations and I dont believe in JW also. But we disagree, but not to the extent you will ever come here to spoil my image. But if my own sister or brother would tell lies against me...then, what are we saying. It can happen anywhere...even in your JW church. So, it is left on how it is handled. I am aware one or two critics may condemn my action. But the words have been spoken. And the way words formed this earth was the way words formed these curses pronounced by David. Same principle I have applied. If anyone feels disappointed, I truly understand.

I am also aware it is normal for people to try caution me. I understand the gravity, and I know people with deep understanding of how curses work can picture the process I took, and the laws I set to follow them.

David that laid the curses still did God's job. Except it is not in the Bible. There are laws which warrant such curses to be pronounced. See...even non Christians can operate in it. The law of gravity applies to us all. Same way this too. Yes, we try not to...but kindly allow what I have thrown out.

Please, allow me.

Thank you!

Please if you're talking about the Body of your own Christ don't mix it together with our own because the Body of our own Christ start with the recognition of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. So if you're not one of their students then you and i aren't on the same page.
What i just want to remind you is all what you said about me after telling you that you and i aren't worshiping the same God, back then you were getting along with Eviana but i know that once you don't belong to the same group you guys aren't worshiping the same God even though you wish to be on the same page! smiley
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2021
PART 4

What Does the Bible Say About Curses?

The Bible is full of cursing. The word "curse" appears almost 200 times; therefore, it is a significant issue for us to address.

The Bible begins with God Almighty doing a lot of cursing.

We don't read three chapters into Genesis before God Almighty began to curse. He cursed Satan for tempting Adam and Eve into sin (Genesis 3:17). He indirectly cursed all mankind when He cursed the ground so that weeds would sprout and man would work hard and sweat profusely in order to make a living from the cursed earth (Genesis 3:17-19). In Genesis 4:10-12 God placed a curse upon Cain for killing his brother. All of these curses were well deserved.

As we read through the Bible we quickly discover that God provided blessings to those who obeyed Him and cursed those who disobeyed Him.

To curse is to wish that bad things happen to someone or something. God cursed only as a punishment for not obeying him.

On the other hand, to bless is to wish that good things happen to someone or to something. God promised blessings to those who carefully followed His commands.

Deuteronomy 27-30 is a great example of the God Who both blesses and curses.

In Deuteronomy 28, God announced to Israel that if they fully obeyed His commands He would pour out great blessings upon them. They would receive the following blessings: safety in travel; healthy children; bountiful crops; increased livestock, abundant food; victory over enemies; full and overflowing barns; success with all of their endeavors; successful investments; abundance of rain; and primacy over all other nations.

It doesn’t get much better than that.

On the other hand, God was just as determined to bring curses upon Israel if they ignored His commandments: "However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you" (Deuteronomy 28:15).

God is not the only one in the Bible who pronounced curses. Most of the curses in the Bible involve one person cursing another.

Noah cursed his son Ham when Ham peeked at him while he was drunk and naked (Genesis 9:18-27).

Shimei cursed and spit on David as David was fleeing Jerusalem ahead of Absalom's army of rebellion. Shimei was upset because David took over the Kingship from the family of Saul (2 Samuel 16:5-8 and 1 Kings 2:32-46). Joab wanted to kill Shimei on the spot; but, David stopped him by admitting that the curse was deserved. (By the way, David never got over the curse. As he laid dying he asked that Joab sever Shemei's "white-haired head" from his body).

Intriguingly, Mrs. Job tried to get Job to curse God and die (Job 2:9;19:17).

Satan prompted Mrs. Job's pleading to her husband. This was Satan's backhanded attempt to force Job to curse God.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2021
PART 5

Spiritual Protection Against Satanic Attacks

Before we go any further, let me share with you the spiritual tools I use to protect myself from Satanic attacks--including curses. Perhaps you will find one or more of these practices helpful in navigating the spiritual waters of life.

First and foremost I pray for God to encircle me with a spiritual hedge of protection to insulate me from any personal or demonic designs. After all, if God put a hedge around Job that Satan couldn't penetrate without God's permission, then He can erect one around me. I pray Job 1:10: "Hast not thou made a hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land." I want the protection and I want the blessing of prosperity as well.

Next, I try to keep my life righteous and holy so that I open no door and give no opportunity for any curse to debilitate me in any way. I pray Proverb 26:2: "Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest."

Then, I try never to leave the house spiritually naked. I want to be clothed in the armor of God against any spiritual attack. I pray Ephesians 6:10-17:

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that … when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions (NIV).

In addition, I think of people who have hurt me. Instead of wishing them evil and harm, I try to pray for their blessing and prosperity.

After all, Jesus instructed us in Luke 6:28 to: "Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you."

You see, if we curse those who've hurt us, we put ourselves in danger of Christ's judgment. Jesus said in Matthew 5:22: "But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell."

Finally, with gratitude, I remember that sin has placed the entire world under a curse. All of us have "sinned and fallen short of God's glory" (Romans 3:23). We know that payment for our sin is death (Romans 6:23; Deuteronomy 21:23). Fortunately, when we receive Christ as Lord and Savior, Jesus dies in our place on the cross. He takes the curse of death for us and the curse against us is now underserved. Death no longer rests upon us (Galatians 3:13).

I have tried to deal with some of the practical out workings of curses.

I have shared some the biblical foundations and practices regarding cursing. I hope that reading my response may give you more insight into the Biblical reality concerning curses.

Sincerely, Roger

crosswalk.com/church/pastors-or-leadership/ask-roger/what-does-the-bible-say-about-curses-and-spells.html
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Eviana(f): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2021
Good morning, Happy Sabbath and be blessed to all....
Encouragement for those who may be confused...
Who God hath blessed, no man (and I mean NO man ) can curse.....

Isaiah 54:17 (KJV)
"No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord."

Ms. Eviana
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please if you're talking about the Body of your own Christ don't mix it together with our own because the Body of our own Christ start with the recognition of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. So if you're not one of their students then you and i aren't on the same page.
What i just want to remind you is all what you said about me after telling you that you and i aren't worshiping the same God, back then you were getting along with Eviana but i know that once you don't belong to the same group you guys aren't worshiping the same God even though you wish to be on the same page! smiley

You know that I have said it that your JW is fake, but its is not today we will argue it. I cannot. I am not able. That lady was almost my best friend. I swear. And I still maintain it. But it is normal for you to take advantage of this crisis. It is normal. Like I said, I checked everything. It is like a pastor whose grown up adult kid does unspeaking evil to spoil the work of the clergy man. You know that it gets to a stage, the clergy man may just pronounce it. But what many dont know is that, the clergy man has settled the case with his creator, and that which comes out is not ordinary again. Curses are real no matter what we think. It is why people who understand it are fast to hold people from saying it out.

See Max, I still apologize that the crisis happened here. Believe me, it is a pain in my soul. This I regret. But allow me for now. When I am fully charged, I will pepper you again. And feel free to pepper me too then.

But in Eviana's case that you said we agreed. But you know that I have made comments on reasonable posts of yours. It is just me. I dont hate ooo. See, I can abuse you from morning till evening, if you post another story the next morning and I flow with it, walahi, I will praise you. So, do not bring it here like your spiritual something works. This is a personal issue with the two of us. Throughout those period, we dey beef each other, but we flowed. See when we were friends and I pepper her....she would call the next day and that is her own time...see eh...i wont even be able to talk...but that's private friendship. But to come out publicly...na another thing na. See...its normal for me. But it crossed the point of no return.

Again, I know it is unfortunate...but please....allow it. This time, I wont contest anytning with you too. Feel free to use as many Bible verses to persuade me to change my mind. What I have spoken, I have.

Biko! On this note, I will not reply you again here cos I know you will continue. But out of respect and to even tell you I respect your opinion, I have responded to you. And I feel bad about it.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Eviana:
Good morning, Happy Sabbath and be blessed to all....
Encouragement for those who may be confused...
Ms. Eviana

I have nothing against you anymore. If I have, I will copy all you put above to use another day. So, I wont. And you can see this post here is neutral and about curses...so it's ok to discuss. Why I am engaging it it, you will understand below. All na wisdom.

See, to me .... as from today onward, you are like any other person here. If you pick on my post, it is the content I will discuss with you. And not to return to the allegations again. This is to tell you that I am not even having any fight with you. That's me oooo. I operate with laws and principles.

As for your posts above, all you posted are the truth. I know. But for everything, there are exemptions. And that is for people with spiritual foresight.

Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord ; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the Lord your God.
Deuteronomy 18:10‭-‬13

I like this verse of yours. See eh! Let me use this opportunity allow readers learn here. These people here did the folowing:
1. Sacrificed humans
2. Divination
3. Omens
4. Witchcraft
5. Spell
6. Medium
7. Consult the dead.

That's a curse kind of curse. And all other stuff go in line with them. There are other passages you wrote which are not directly related to curses. Of cos Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law. I think you added the verse too. It means that there are curses. They are in existence. And the curse of the law is one type. Christ redeemed us from it. The curse of the law is from this earth till eternity. This is the curse Christ redeemed us from.

But there is another curse na. The curse of dust to dust. Has the curse been removed? Unto dust you shall return He told Adam. Was Christ able to remove this curse God pronouced? Even that of the law, it took the blood of Jesus to remove it....this is for you to know how strong it was. But that of dust to dust is permanent. No one can.

It depends on the source. If witchcraft, omen, sorcery, etc are used ....then such can be erased easily by another supernatural force according to the principles on ground based on Bible. Only those who don't know about it cannot relate to it. Of cos the bible didnt say the curses of omen, sorcery, witchcraft, etc cannot come to pass...even that verse in Deut specifically says we must not use those means. And frankly speaking curses are bad. But then, God cursed the human race too.

David simply cursed from the depth of his soul with a cry to God. No omen, no witchcraft, nothing. And he asked God to supervise it. That's a principle. You cannot just use it like that...there are laws which govern this. And that principle is what I stood on. Except Psalm 35 is not in the Bible you read. But I guess it is there. Did it not happen? What happened to the dynasty of Saul? The source is the main thing.

So, dearest sister, the statements I pronounced work in two ways. You have no problem or fear if you are right. No cause for alarm at all as long as you are right. But I am curious why you were silent yesterday and you suddenly appeared as soon as you saw the statements. Do not be afraid. See, I am already flowing again.

Please, let's forget the issue. Max, can you see that I am already flowing with her again? That's me ooo. See eh...for Ps 36 curses to be effective, you should recollect that David just removed his hands from even justifying himself regarding King Saul's matter na. They wanted to kill Saul, and david stood up and said no. And when Saul eventually died, and one idiootaa came to tell David saying he killed Saul thinking David would bless him, David asked his men to kill the man (mainwhile the man was not responsible for Saul's death ooo). What's the principle here? Leave everything in God's hand, and watch the way He acts after the statements are released.

Whenever Saul called David to even see him, he would go there. See eh. I dont have problem with you again Eviana ooo. It is just how it is.

So, enjoy yourself. If you have discussions here, me...., a dey ready to discuss here ooo. I have forgotten it. If you are right and all the 6 claims are accurate as you tendered them ...then, do not worry about anything. Feel me?
Re: "Revelation NOW" by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You know that I have said it that your JW is fake, but its is not today we will argue it. I cannot. I am not able.

PeaceJoyLove:

The two highlighted shows your true colour! smiley

You can IDENTIFY a fake group as you belong to the body of Christ, and you're now CURSING your fellow believer in the body of your Christ!

Jesus said:

By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit Matthew 7:16-18

With the way you're CURSING your fellow believer in the body of your Christ, it's obvious that you truly belong to the body of your Christ not the body of my own Christ where we must not open our mouth to CURSE even our enemies persecuting us talkless our fellow believer in the Body! Matthew 5:43-48

Don't worry jàre, my group that's not cursing our fellow believers is FAKE while yours that promotes CURSES among brethren is the ORIGINAL! smiley
Re: "Revelation NOW" by achorladey: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The two highlighted shows your true colour! smiley

You can IDENTIFY a fake group as you belong to the body of Christ, and you're now CURSING your fellow believer in the body of your Christ!

Jesus said:

By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit Matthew 7:16-18

With the way you're CURSING your fellow believer in the body of your Christ, it's obvious that you truly belong to the body of your Christ not the body of my own Christ where we must not open our mouth to CURSE even our enemies persecuting us talkless our fellow believer in the Body! Matthew 5:43-48

Don't worry jàre, my group that's not cursing our fellow believers is FAKE while yours that promotes CURSES among brethren is the ORIGINAL! smiley

..... MaxInDHouse

Selfrighteous written all over it. Awon olori CURSINGS, INSULT and ABUSES. You can choose to deny and lie over it. It is very much allowed. grin grin grin
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Eviana:
PART 5

In addition, I think of people who have hurt me. Instead of wishing them evil and harm, I try to pray for their blessing and prosperity.

After all, Jesus instructed us in Luke 6:28 to: "Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you."

You see, if we curse those who've hurt us, we put ourselves in danger of Christ's judgment.
This this babe sha. Well, discussion with you is fun. This subject is about curses...nothing like fight here ooo. Ok. I know this is the right thing. But I dodged it by making the statements two ways. Lol.. but really...I was forced. Anyway, I hope I have answered you with all honestly.

But you be wayo here. grin (this is not an insult... you can ask people the meaning. It's like saying you are a smart robber).

Jesus said in Matthew 5:22: "But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell."
You know you are right here. In fact, I am number one man guilty of this. Walahi. Not happy about it. And see, I will change. Nairaland people can provoke one. Honestly, but it's not an excuse. Like I told you earlier, I am fast to repentance. If you hook me, and you are even with me....you will see it in my face. Lol. I remember when I was a kid, the expression on my face is enough for my family to know if I was saying tje truth, telling lies, sober, or vengeful. Lol.

But really no calling anyone foolish na. I knew myself that if I pronounced it there, it wont work. So, dont stress yourself at all. As long as you were not telling lies, it will be well with me. Then, I should be the one to get worried.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
achorladey:

..... MaxInDHouse

Selfrighteous written all over it. Awon olori CURSINGS, INSULT and ABUSES. You can choose to deny and lie over it. It is very much allowed. grin grin grin
This is an allegation now.

If David is fake, then I am fake. If David is real, then I am real. This is the answer to this.

And please, post Ps 35 from your own Bible and let's see if it is there or not. This ....you must do. If you dont post Ps 35 from your own Bible here, then shut the crap up. It seems you do not know when to stop.

See... return...but post Ps 35 in your Bible first, and let's see.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by achorladey: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

If David is fake, then I am fake. If David is real, then I am real. This is the answer to this.

And please, post Ps 35 from your own Bible and let's see if it is there or not. This ....you must do. If you dont post Ps 35 from your own Bible here, then shut the crap up. It seems you do not know when to stop.

Oga peaceJoyLove you can see that I highlighted the post of MaxInDHouse. It is that part of the post I am responding to not to whatever issues you have with eviana or whoever the moniker really is.

You can see that I want to show him his selfrighteousness he is trying to promotes as captured in his comment.

Selfrighteous written all over his(MaxInDHouse post). He is the one I referred to as Awon olori CURSINGS, INSULT and ABUSES. He (MaxInDHouse) can choose to deny and lie over it. It is very much allowed.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I thought you said you belong to the BODY OF CHRIST?
So are you now a member of the BODY OF DAVID?
Well David was CURSING the enemies of pure worship who doesn't want Israel to progress so the God of Israel is in full support of what David did:
"I will bless those who bless you, and I will CURSE him who calls down evil on you, and all the families of the ground will certainly be blessed by means of you.” Genesis 12:3

But today you and Eviana claims to belong to the same God (not separate Gods) if you believe (trust) in the commandments of the only begotten Son of God (Jesus Christ) then you shouldn't have raised your tongue to lay a CURSE on a fellow believer in the BODY OF YOUR CHRIST which you claim to belong {Matthew 5:22} even David that you're quoting never raised his tongue against his fellow worshiper who was seeking to kill him! 1Samuel 24:6

So you're misrepresenting David who will never raise his tongue against a fellow believer in the same God! smiley
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
What can you do to sastify humans?

1. You must prove yourself justified.
2. You started... oh! you are talking too much.
3. You piped low...hahaha...you are guilty.
4. You decided to try again...Oops! you are sounding desperate.
5. Alright...let God judge and curse the wicked
6a. The affected party: Ha! God asked you to bless this who cursed you. Why must you curse me.
7b. Others: Ha ba!....you are not upright oooo...why must you curse?

But it is God called to do justice....and is it not a principle in the Bible? Na two ways principled powerful statement. They go either A or B.

Ques:
What exactly would you do to sastify the world when they are after you? Please who knows?

Bottom line
The statements have been pronounced and presently in God's court of law. Whether it is ethical or not, face Ps 35. If it is wrong, tear it off your own Bible. Shikena!

Re: "Revelation NOW" by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
What can you do to sastify humans?

1. You must prove yourself justified.
2. You started... oh! you are talking too much.
3. You piped low...hahaha...you are guilty.
4. You decided to try again...Oops! you are sounding desperate.
5. Alright...let God judge and curse the wicked
6a. The affected party: Ha! God asked you to bless this who cursed you. Why must you curse me.
7b. Others: Ha ba!....you are not upright oooo...why must you curse?

But it is God called to do justice....and is it not a principle in the Bible? Na two ways principled powerful statement. They go either A or B.

Ques:
What exactly would you do to sastify the world when they are after you? Please who knows?

Bottom line
The statements have been pronounced and presently in God's court of law. Whether it is ethical or not, face Ps 35. If it is wrong, tear it off your own Bible. Shikena!

"By their fruits you will know them" ~ Jesus of Nazareth.

All you need to do now to prove you still belong to the same God with your fellow believer is tender an APOLOGY, that's what Jesus commanded his own followers!

Then you will remove the guilt from your neck and Eviana will be the one needing God's Holy Spirit to forgive and forget.Matthew 18:21-23

But if you refuse then know that you're not arguing with me but Jesus the one who said his followers must not CURSE anyone! Matthew 5:43-48

Do that and prove to Jesus that you want to keep his commandments {John 14:15} or wait and see if David is the one who will usher you into the Kingdom of Christ! Matthew 10:33 smiley
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I thought you said you belong to the BODY OF CHRIST?
So are you now a member of the BODY OF DAVID?
Well David was CURSING the enemies of pure worship who doesn't want Israel to progress so the God of Israel is in full support of what David did:
"I will bless those who bless you, and I will CURSE him who calls down evil on you, and all the families of the ground will certainly be blessed by means of you.” Genesis 12:3

But today you and Eviana claims to belong to the same God (not separate Gods) if you believe (trust) in the commandments of the only begotten Son of God (Jesus Christ) then you shouldn't have raised your tongue to lay a CURSE on a fellow believer in the BODY OF YOUR CHRIST which you claim to belong {Matthew 5:22} even David that you're quoting never raised his tongue against his fellow worshiper who was seeking to kill him! 1Samuel 24:6

So you're misrepresenting David who will never raise his tongue against a fellow believer in the same God! smiley

Feel free to ask me questions. It ok. I will answer you. But no more on curses and allegations. If you want to do that...post Ps 35 first.

Now to the question I see here:
The body of Christ:
You still mix it. To you...it is Jehovah Witness. But to me, it is not. It is an individual thing. And even some JWs can be.

Denominational conducts separate us. For instance, the said person believe in only Sabbath worship, and I dont mind. The said believes that Angel Michael is Jesus while I do not believe it. So, there a gap which has been created due to human philosophy.

Definitely, you are the one who is saying you are separate. And I said fine...if you say your god or God in Jehovah witness is different, I agree. So, be it. But I am still telling you that the body of Christ is available where we can still come to agreement. This is what you do not want to accept. And the same thing i told the said person too. I dont care, I will enter his church on Saturday and worship as long as the laws of the church is exactly what the Bible teaches. But she said, she cannot go to another church as she will have to find people of her own faith.

To me, you only picked where the said person and I agreed, and you neglected where we disagreed to show we are both wrong. Mainwhile, you and the said person are like in the same category with me. Yet you are trying to make it otherwise. You belong to JW, she belongs to SDA. And the two of you said others are not worthy like you. That's it. This is the common issue with the two of you. While I am saying that we can find common ground in the body of Christ.

Now, Saul was a King anointed by God, and the same God anointed David. Same God. Yet, David pronounced his statements. Listen, trying to nail me. Only a wicked soul will try to use the crisis of others to life his own cause. And I have been able to give it back to you.

My point is this. See...toy will say I insult you. But why is it that you act like a he-goat? I have spoken to you politely...nope. you must show your he-goat attitude. And I know well that beating a goat is the only way to send the animal away. I have seen a situation where a lady kept kicking a goat from eating the vegetables on shelves she was selling. The lady even packed rotten ones so the goat can focus on that. Nope the goat was bent on eating what the woman wanted to sell. For good 3 hours, it was a battle. Suddenly, a man arrived, and saw it. The man laughed. I was laughing too. The asked the woman for a rope, and told the woman not to chase it away. The goat confidently started eating the vegetables, and the man caught it. He tied it. And took him to an open space ...tied to a pole. He rushed to get bundles of cane and told children to gather. See flogging. They flogged the goat mercilessly the all the canes finished on its body. Then he released it. If you see the way the goat ran away like a mad thing. I later heard the goat belongs to the man. Another time, I went there to buy some vegetables, I asked her about the goat...the woman laughed. She said the goat is alive and doesnt disturb again. That it is left over it happily eats. Lol. I laughed. So, goats can be tamed?

See eh...if you do not stop this, I will flog you the way Jesus flogged troublers in the temple. My life is aboug principles. My life is about Bible.

It is clear that you do not know when to stop. Cos you must show your own God or god is superior, you must do it this day. Are you that wise that one may not ne in the mood? And then, at least shift a bit....and you may return another day?

See, I have answered you well. And now...full stop. Use your head to at least behave like an adult. This is common sense. Is it too scarce? Is it too hard? Ha ba!

Now, reply again...because you must talk. The fact remains same....

God will give me the grace not to call you a foo.l cos hmmm. Come on!

At every step, there is a demon waiting. Now, it is the turn of JW. Wow!

Tear Ps 35 out of your Bible.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by achorladey: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

"By their fruits you will know them" ~ Jesus of Nazareth.

All you need to do now to prove you still belong to the same God with your fellow believer is tender an APOLOGY, that's what Jesus commanded his own followers!

Then you will remove the guilt from your neck and Eviana will be the one needing God's Holy Spirit to forgive and forget.Matthew 18:21-23

But if you refuse then know that you're not arguing with me but Jesus the one who said his followers must not CURSE anyone! Matthew 5:43-48

Do that and prove to Jesus that you want to keep his commandments {John 14:15} or wait and see if David is the one who will usher you into the Kingdom of Christ! Matthew 10:33 smiley

MaxInDHouse @12:51pm

it's obvious that you truly belong to the body of your Christ not the body of my own Christ where we must not open our mouth to CURSE even our enemies persecuting us talkless our fellow believer in the Body! Matthew 5:43-48

MaxInDHouse @1:26pm

Wetin cause all these kind of regimented thinking. Na SELFRIGHTEOUSNESS and seeking to do what the master even refrain from doing sometimes

14 Jesus replied, “Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?” grin grin grin cheesy

All you need to do now to prove you still [b]belong to the same God with your fellow believer is tender an APOLOGY, that's what Jesus commanded his own followers[/b

When did their God made you an ARBITER or JUDGE between two of his worshipers?

Self-righteousness and overrighteousness na serious problem. grin grin

By their fruits you will know them" ~ Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus will be having a serious laughter regarding INSULT, ABUSES, CURSES as it concerns you paapaa. Oh wait, it is all a FACELESS FORUM now why bother. Jesus no dey interested in happenings inside faceless forum. grin grin grin

Baba MaxInDHouse e bo le ni be. grin grin grin
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
Has any of you accused me of cursing myself also?
You all here are blaming me for cursing one person. What about myself? Have you blamed me for my own side? Or are you saying all along you knew the truth, but decided to be silent?

Leave them as they are. Let the statements remain.

The statements remain
Whether anyone agrees or not. Feel free to judge me. Feel free to do anything. I stand by the statements. The statements will not necessarily curse the said person except the conditions are met. And the statements are powerful backed with Ps 35.

If you are not the angel who will supervise them, why worry yourself? If the said person is not complaining again about them, why are you complaining? If the said person says she is right, what is your own?

If the said person says she is right...leave it na. Has she run to you to complain? She has released her statements too. And I have settled with her. I have no problem with her. So, what is your own.

If the statements are powerless, leave them. Ok?

I am aware people like these will come out. But I am not contesting the allegations again. And I will not talk about this issue again just like I have restrained myself from defending myself against the claims anymore.

Finally, I wish you all PEACE, JOY&LOVE as long as you qualify for them.

Goodluck to everyone!
Re: "Revelation NOW" by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Has any of you accused me of cursing myself also?
You all here are blaming me for cursing one person. What about myself? Have you blamed me for my own side? Or are you saying all along you knew the truth, but decided to be silent?

Leave them as they are. Let the statements remain.

The statements remain
Whether anyone agrees or not. Feel free to judge me. Feel free to do anything. I stand by the statements. The statements will not necessarily curse the said person except the conditions are met. And the statements are powerful backed with Ps 35.

If you are not the angel who will supervise them, why worry yourself? If the said person is not complaining again about them, why are you complaining? If the said person says she is right, what is your own?

If the said person says she is right...leave it na. Has she run to you to complain? She has released her statements too. And I have settled with her. I have no problem with her. So, what is your own.

If the statements are powerless, leave them. Ok?

I am aware people like these will come out. But I am not contesting the allegations again. And I will not talk about this issue again just like I have restrained myself from defending myself against the claims anymore.

Finally, I wish you all PEACE, JOY&LOVE as long as you qualify for them.

Goodluck to everyone!

Just tender an APOLOGY to Eviana, that's all you need to do Ma! smiley
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Just tender an APOLOGY to Eviana, that's all you need to do Ma! smiley

This statement made me realise you missed some details... of course, I deliberately didnt put the links here. What prompted the statements .....hmmm. it happened in some other threads. But if I should start explaining, I will have to go into the issues. So, please, again.... allow it like that. I just think...I should let you know cos I know you want me do the right thing. The only issue is that I dont like how you and your friend wants to put JW issues in it. Not related at all to God, trinity, and JW issues.

If I am going to apologize, I dont mind apologizing to you. And even you later realise what really happened, please no need to advise either of us on it again. We both understand the statements very well. As for me, I have no wahala with her or anyone. The point is that.... it is either her way, or my way the statements will follow. The statements will choose a path based on the truth. So, its 50 - 50 to the public, but the two of us involved know who the statements will attack 100%. So, Either of us knows who said the truth about the 6 claims. So, whoever btw us told the lies definitely may know what to do to avert them and remain silent, or knowingly will carry the loads like that.

But kindly leave it as it is...you do not knkw the details.
Re: "Revelation NOW" by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

This statement made me realise you missed some details... of course, I deliberately didnt put the links here. What prompted the statements .....hmmm. it happened in some other threads. But if I should start explaining, I will have to go into the issues. So, please, again.... allow it like that. I just think...I should let you know cos I know you want me do the right thing. The only issue is that I dont like how you and your friend wants to put JW issues in it. Not related at all to God, trinity, and JW issues.

If I am going to apologize, I dont mind apologizing to you. And even you later realise what really happened, please no need to advise either of us on it again. We both understand the statements very well. As for me, I have no wahala with her or anyone. The point is that.... it is either her way, or my way the statements will follow. The statements will choose a path based on the truth. So, its 50 - 50 to the public, but the two of us involved know who the statements will attack 100%. So, Either of us knows who said the truth about the 6 claims. So, whoever btw us told the lies definitely may know what to do to avert them and remain silent, or knowingly will carry the loads like that.
But kindly leave it as it is...you do not knkw the details.

Please the other guy is not one of my brothers in the faith, that's why he's running up and down trailing me on every thread i go. He's calling for my attention {Luke 16:24} after he has been disfellowshiped and God's word have warned us not to talk or greet such persons! Romans 16:17

The only difference between JWs and all other religions is the regard we have for Jesus (the word of God)
As imperfect humans we do get upset too but whenever anyone raise the alarm quoting what our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus say regarding what happened, at the hearing of the name Jesus we must bow!
No matter what we think about the person, as long as the person rightly quoted Jesus' order regarding worth we are doing, we must bow!

So i'm not worried about you because you're not one of my brothers and sisters in the faith. When such happens and the person stubbornly ignore or reject the orders of our King then such a person is not worth been called a brother any more. That's why such ones are disfellowshiped from our midst and shunned until he/she retrace his/her steps and do the needful.

Please do whatever you choose with your fellow believer, i'm not your brethren!
Re: "Revelation NOW" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please the other guy is not one of my brothers in the faith, that's why he's running up and down trailing me on every thread i go. He's calling for my attention {Luke 16:24} after he has been disfellowshiped and God's word have warned us not to talk or greet such persons! Romans 16:17

The only difference between JWs and all other religions is the regard we have for Jesus (the word of God)
As imperfect humans we do get upset too but whenever anyone raise the alarm quoting what our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus say regarding what happened, at the hearing of the name Jesus we must bow!
No matter what we think about the person, as long as the person rightly quoted Jesus' order regarding worth we are doing, we must bow!

So i'm not worried about you because you're not one of my brothers and sisters in the faith. When such happens and the person stubbornly ignore or reject the orders of our King then such a person is not worth been called a brother any more. That's why such ones are disfellowshiped from our midst and shunned until he/she retrace his/her steps and do the needful.

Please do whatever you choose with your fellow believer, i'm not your brethren!

Hahahahhah!
So the guy is even your tormentor. Hahaha. Na your load oooo. Dey drag am with him. grin

I think you have so much on your plate to deal with. So, leave this issue alone. Focus on settling with your brother. Lol. Once your brother is always your brother. A good mother doesnt abandon his children. Na your brother.

achorladey:

Oga peaceJoyLove you can see that I highlighted the post of MaxInDHouse. It is that part of the post I am responding to not to whatever issues you have with eviana or whoever the moniker really is.

You can see that I want to show him his selfrighteousness he is trying to promotes as captured in his comment.

Selfrighteous written all over his(MaxInDHouse post). He is the one I referred to as Awon olori CURSINGS, INSULT and ABUSES. He (MaxInDHouse) can choose to deny and lie over it. It is very much allowed.
Lol. See I leave Max with you. Do as you please with him. The boy stubborn small. So, I wholeheartedly pass am to you. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier / Book Of Luke. (Very Deep Words of JESUS) / "FULL" TB Joshua’s Shocking 2014 Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 232
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.