Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious (5065 Views)

Thread closed / Please Help ! My Boyfriend Infected Me With Gonorrhea, What Should I Do? / He's Thinking Of Leaving His Girlfriend Because She's Infected With Tuberculosis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Ivynwa(f): 4:42am On Jul 08, 2011
2buff:

What kind of dirty office do you work at? grin
I've been to some office toilets so nice, clean & fresh that I wouldn't mind if they turned one of the stalls into a cubicle.
Know how much time women spend going to the toilet everyday? That's time they could be spent working!
With that they would be able to do the two at the same time. grin

Now that would be what I call efficiency. wink
My dear, my office isn't a dirty one. There are shift hands cleaning around the clock as we work 24 hours weekdays. I even see some of the female  cleaners eat in the ladies but you know what? However clean a public t*ilet seat is looking even if it shines more than the ceramic plates on the dining table, I have no faith in it because it can still harbour millions of germs. So you mean that in your place of work you walk into the gents and sit on the same t*ilet seat that persons  that probably have STDs may have transfered germs to (through one way or the other)? You can chill and do your thing on such, he-he!  grin shocked kiss Don't trust those seats boy however shiny they may look.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 08, 2011
You worry too much.
There are just as many germs in your man's mouth that you french/tongue kiss everyday.
That's a sure-fire road to germophobia. How are you ever gonna get your immune system to buff up if you're always treating it like an over-protective mother?
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by kandiikane(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2011
Ivynwa:

H-e-e-y  K-a-n-d-y, still angry with mewink wink  grin How are you?

Hi, nope I was never angry at you since I was joking but I thought you were. smiley

2buff:

You worry too much.
There are just as many germs in your man's mouth that you french/tongue kiss everyday.
That's a sure-fire road to germophobia. How are you ever gonna get your immune system to buff up if you're always treating it like an over-protective mother?
Heeeeeey, there is so much germs your body system can take. I know they said expose your child so  the immune system can get stronger but they did not say roll your child in germs. You cannot be save with public toilets althoughits rare to get STDS in there, there are other germs. grin grin A doctor said[i] never flush when the lid is up because toilets can spray fecal infected water in the air, no lid? flush and run[/i]

I use my foot to enter cubicles and my foot to flush  grin
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2011
pls pls pls whatever you do ,don't infect others.
and since the contact is still recent ,proper evaluation and treatment should be able to sort you out.
Lastly go for HIV test because most STDs co-exist because of same risk factors.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Ivynwa(f): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2011
kandiikane:

Hi, nope I was never angry at you since I was joking but I thought you were. smiley
Heeeeeey, there is so much germs your body system can take. I know they said expose your child so  the immune system can get stronger but they did not say roll your child in germs. You cannot be save with public toilets althoughits rare to get STDS in there, there are other germs. grin grin A doctor said[i] never flush when the lid is up because toilets can spray fecal infected water in the air, no lid? flush and run[/i]
I use my foot to enter cubicles and my foot to flush  grin

You sure know what I mean.
I first tear out tissue paper with which to hold the bolt and close the door or even open it when I'm leaving the t*ilet and I mustn't touch the flushing grip handle, I use tissue paper to hold it before pressing it down to flush. You are even adviced to use paper when closing the tap on t*ilet sinks after washing your hands. Many hands handle these things and you don't want to pick no germ.  shocked kiss grin  Washing the hands before starting the whole process is also a good habit, that dude/chick whose hand you just shook (before proceeding to ease yourself) may have handled his/thing after peeing without washing his/her hand.
This is not about acting up "neaty-neaty", it's seriously about controlling the areas (that you can) through which one can easily pick these things.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2011
Your doctors are breeding some serious pansies. undecided
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by kandiikane(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2011
^^Abeg, whilst you guys are there dying early from exposure of germs we are up there living life cool
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Ivynwa(f): 3:07am On Jul 11, 2011
kandiikane:

^^Abeg, whilst you guys are there dying early from exposure of germs we are up there living life cool

Hush Kandi!
You better behave now, if you diss us one more time we will package you and send you back to Gambia through the cyber space and you will have to miss your nairaland. How about that? Just kidding grin grin tongue kiss
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by kandiikane(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2011
lol, you sef, 2buff called us pansies and I am defending us and you are talking about sending me back to Gambia lool grin
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2011
Even if you do all those ones, shebi after I kiss you with my toilet-water infested lips or wuteva, won't you carry it too?  cheesy

all na God mehn
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by kandiikane(m): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2011
Well since I am getting germs from the mouth I try to minimise it in other areas so my body can cope wink

I don't think anyone would want to kiss your fecal infested lips cool
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2011
And how will you know?
Because according to someone, if I don't run out of the toilet when I flush, I already have fecal particles on my person.  grin

To you my lips could look like the most scrumptious things ever, but you might just be slurping on fecal particles kiss tongue

So definitely don't worry yourself thinking deep into all these things you can't really prevent. Just continue to thank God everyday for health.
He is the provider of health, not you running out of the toilet upon flushing  grin Also be happy that your immune system gets a little workout as this makes it stronger.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by kandiikane(m): 1:52am On Jul 12, 2011
I do not want to go into my little parables but here it is grin- There were two farmers who went to farm every single day and farmer 1 would just sit on his farm and pray to God for his crops to grow whilst farmer 2 spend his days toiling and tilling and growing. In the end farmer 1 was still poor whilst farmer 2 was getting dough from his harvest.

Moral of the story is in our case- God is not going to come down and protect us from these germs becaue he has already given people the brain to protect ourselves from it cool
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Ivynwa(f): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
kandiikane:

lol, you sef, 2buff called us pansies and I am defending us and you are talking about sending me back to Gambia lool grin

Chillax Girlie!

2buff:

Even if you do all those ones, shebi after I kiss you with my toilet-water infested lips or wuteva, won't you carry it too?  cheesy

all na God mehn

kandiikane:

Well since I am getting germs from the mouth I try to minimise it in other areas so my body can cope wink

I don't think anyone would want to kiss your fecal infested lips cool

grin grin grin LOL at both of you. What with all this kissing up going on here? wink wink undecided Does somebody want to convert Kandi into our Naija wifey?
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by 190: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
^Iynwa said i should edit it angry angry
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Ivynwa(f): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2011
Hurry up and delete that s-t-u-p-i-d thing you wrote there before I get angry with you. Better pray I don't. S-t-u-p-i-d!
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by kandiikane(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2011
Ivynwa:

Chillax Girlie!

grin grin grin LOL at both of you. What with all this kissing up going on here? wink wink undecided Does somebody want to convert Kandi into our Naija wifey?
No, thank you. .I think I can manage without. wink
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2011
kandiikane:

No, thank you. .I think I can manage without. wink
That's all just talk. come take this kiss
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by kandiikane(m): 1:38am On Jul 13, 2011
No, thanks. . No fecal lips for me cool
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Ivynwa(f): 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2011
Where is that "all-over-the-place" boy they call 190? whoever sees him should tell him to come here before I count 3.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by 190: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2011
^Shun SIR!! angry angry
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Ivynwa(f): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2011
Oya modify and delete that ny*shy thing you wrote up there if you don't want me to be very angry with you right now. S.tupid!
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by 190: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2011
**Can you get me a girlfriend if i do it **
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Ivynwa(f): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2011
What happened to all your NL girlfriends? I'm serious about this, you are not supposed to play that kind of slutty joke on me. Now find something to put in that post and remove that s.tupid thing. Quickly too? Have you done that?  grin grin cool I am not laughing-o-o.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by 190: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2011
^done - NOW u owe me a girlfriend

I choose BABE angry angry
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Ivynwa(f): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2011
190:

^done - NOW u owe me a girlfriend
I choose BABE angry angry

You think say Babe go gree you, she seems to me like a heavy chick-o-o. Okay I will see what I can do and find a way to talk to her for you. I can't believe that you are chickless now with all these  NL chicks tripping all over you  grin grin kiss

Nnaa we must stop chatting away here, this is somebody's thread before Mukina and them will get angry. You can go ahead and enjoy yourself okay. Talk to you later.
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by 190: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2011
^they have become stubborn and pig headed!!
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by Ivynwa(f): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2011
190:

^they have become stubborn and pig headed!!

grin grin Lol
Re: She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious by akpan123(m): 12:48am On Jul 14, 2011
you should more concern ,about your health. other issues later. one step at a time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Or Suck The Bride? / PHOTO: Go Girl! Go Girl!! Go Girl!!! / kk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.