Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence (86275 Views)

Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel / Woman Poured Acid On Her Husband Face - Dan Matakaya True Crime / 18yr Old Lady Acid Bath Victim Cries For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by IhateInjustice(f): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kennyswag:
crythey are igbos

They are not, that is not an Igbo name.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
WWWWWOOOOOOOMMMMMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNU - WOMAN
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by speakeroftruth: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He must have hurt her so bad emotionally for her to have hurt him this bad physically.
Newton's third law of motions says; "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction".

Well, if this husband has not obeyed this simple law, why should I pity him?

He now looks like an ogre while his wife can still rub foundation and concealers.
He should keep going about radio stations looking for sympathy. Better still, he can get an enamel plate and begin babi-allah.

Weak man.
Kuku buy her a bouquet of roses and get all of your relatives to beg her for pushing her to the limit of sanity.
Since you don't know what to do.
Who rescinded your ban? Nairaland was saner without this beast!
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Bullman(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
yankeenowo:
HE WAS NOT BORN BLIND, HIS WIFE DID THIS TO HIM

This is Inspector Dan Matakaya Mwaka, a 31 year old police officer. Mr Mwaka was not born with this frightening appearance. What you see is the result of a normal argument he had with his wife.

One day, Dan and his wife had an argument about a house issue. He says it seemed a normal argument like any married couple and later left for work. He had a night shift so he came back home in the morning around 05:30 hours and went straight to the bed to have some sleep.

This is the moment his wife chose to come and pour acid solution on his face. Then she ran away. But it was not enough for her to spoil his face, she also acted horribly so that he couldn't escape the bedroom. She had poured water on the floor and connected it to electricity then locked the door. As soon as Dan stepped on the floor, he was electrocuted and fainted. Neighbour who had herd him shouting for help forced themselves in his house and opened the door to his room, switched off electricity and rushed him to the hospital.

He had screamed so loud for help before his neighbors came and found him in his despair. They rushed him to hospital and luckily his life was saved, but unfortunately not his eyes. Inspector Dan permanently lost his sight and now completely blind.

His wife was arrested, then released later on bail. He says he forgave her but he is not going to abandon the charges against her. He only met her at the court and all she said was that she doesn't know why she did what she did.

This is how a random conversation with a simple disagreement can lead to tragedy. He adds that every single day he lives is a struggle. All because someone could not manage her anger and emotions. Inspector Dan is just one of the many men that have suffered extreme domestic violence at the hands of evil wives. So sad.

Source : https://www./186223088874648/permalink/884252759071674/?app=fbl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arMNTOH4MaQ

Help push to front page for wider lesson on temperance and anger control

Fear who no fear women.. kai osenoboah
What!
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by don89(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Marriage is no longer for better for worse ,people no dey hear ,if u notice any sign of violence ,leave when u are still alive ,its better to be single than to be dead.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
angelfallz:

Be there shouting devilish wife. Don't shine your eyes and marry a God fearing woman

Lol. Where will you find such a mythical creature?

HonLord:

The worst thing that will happen to a man is marrying A WOMAN THAT PRETENDS. Such group of women can deceive a whole community to believe they are angels while they kill at nights without any trace.

Are you advocating for homosexual marriage? Because there is no woman that doesn't pretend. Women have naturally evolved to lie and pretend for their survival. A woman who cannot pretend is as much at a survival disadvantage as a monkey who cannot climb or a crow that cannot fly. In humans, the ability to pretend is passed along in the female-determinant gene, and developed during the early pre-pubertal stages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
HonLord:

The worst thing that will happen to a man is marrying A WOMAN THAT PRETENDS. Such group of women can deceive a whole community to believe they are angels while they kill at nights without any trace.

This young man will never recover from this mess, no in this life simply because of marriage.

Let me say it again: For African men to really enjoy their marriage - we must return to the older ways of doing it. where parents will search and call the attention of their Son for a chosen wife. Don't mind these harlots everywhere claiming you must chose for yourself; deceits. Our young men are easily deceived by FAKE PASTORS IN THE CHURCH and lured them into marrying their women friends whom they want to quit for a fresher girls and they woman will transfer the anger caused by these pastors to the new person and you face the witch you marry as wife. When parents chose, there is always A WARRANTEE for the marriage to work or you call them to come and collect their pikin back!
Use your brain, stop picking these girls from Facebook and Hotels and call them wife!
My father mentioned this when we discussed some weeks ago. It is a very unpopular but EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT opinion.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Maobichek: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Terrible.

Fear women

Sometimes, I wonder if it's actually the devil that deceived eve in the garden or it's eve that compelled the devil to give her the fruit since her hands couldn't reach that far

If Sampson with all his heavenly power could not defeat a woman, who am I? ; a mere mortal undecided

You will in Jesus name Amen. Though not all women but some women are terrible.
i fear God, i fear women.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Kennyswag: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
IhateInjustice:

They are not, that is not an Igbo name.
ok
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by ICEWIN: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
God are u seeing your creatures
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Blackdisciple(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
choose wife wisely ooo

But why all these rubbish from couples especially wives now, but our parents that did not even use range rover propose or even give diamond ring for engagement or even do marriage reception for oriental hotel are still living well till today....

But these ones now that did all those things e come be one kind.

God help all real niggarrs who wanna marry oo
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by IhateInjustice(f): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Fahdiga(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
HonLord:

This young man will never recover from this mess, no in this life simply because of marriage.

Let me say it again: For African men to really enjoy their marriage - we must return to the older ways of doing it. where parents will search and call the attention of their Son for a chosen wife. Don't mind these harlots everywhere claiming you must chose for yourself; deceits. Our young men are easily deceived by FAKE PASTORS IN THE CHURCH and lured them into marrying their women friends whom they want to quit for a fresher girls and they woman will transfer the anger caused by these pastors to the new person and you face the witch you marry as wife. When parents chose, there is always A WARRANTEE for the marriage to work or you call them to come and collect their pikin back!
Use your brain, stop picking these girls from Facebook and Hotels and call them wife!
I quiet agree to your submission
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Reference(m): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
That is why we often say this: 'The most important decisions of one's life are best left to God particularly when it involves humanity'.

But you will discover that some attempt to chose LIFE partners with more levity and less diligence than they will inspect the integrity of a park bench before sitting down, calling it love.

No man can read the intentions of another nor can man tell the future. Why not we all transfer all these liabilities to our Creator and have peace in return.

Such a pity.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by IhateInjustice(f): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
angelfallz:
Men if you like Don't shine your eyes and marry a God fearing woman.

Men, if you like keep allowing yourselves to be deceived by your male friends and men like angelfrost and stanliwise that abuse from women whether physical or verbal is how women are.

Men, stop looking at women as harmless creatures that won't hurt you or a fly. Women are very capable of harming anyone; physically, verbally, psychologically, emotionally. If you know all these, then as a man be on guard, treat women with the same suspicion you treat your fellow men. Do this and you wouldn't have need to go about shouting "fear women", and you would be prepared to counter any nonsense from any woman, while reducing the window through which women can harm you.

Know this today, there are women that don't nag, there are women that are not abusive, there are women that are docile and gentle.
There are women that are God fearing.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Onelove508: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Willy123:
[color=#006600][/color]l pity you! I pity anybody that is link to you. Reading your comment gives me shiver. May God not let me know you.

You misunderstood him.

You need have a sound knowledge of sarcasm and irony to get that guy
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Michhy123(f): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
Tempered is not about male or female , is individual.. I remember someone almost killing me because I went to ask for my money since he refused picking my calls..
If he was with gun , maybe he would have finished me.people should just learned to control thier angered.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Fvckyouall: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
AGurlnoname:
lol... see the way nairaland men generalise us "women" for an action of a single stupid woman.

You can't come here and start babbling fear women, fear women when it's a woman who gave birth to you.

Don't be stupid next time search for a good woman and pray God lead you to the right one.

See this devil here don dey para abeg fear women
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by KensonAbule(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
I fear women more than snake.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Oluwaseun2020(m): 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
1 Corinthian 7:8
Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.

paul is saying it is better to be single but if you cant hold your body go and marry.

The most important marriage in life should be with Jesus
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by damoceile: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
nah person head dem fry like this? omo to marry dey fear me, not to talk of getting married to a Nigerian lady embarassed embarassed
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
yankeenowo:
HE WAS NOT BORN BLIND, HIS WIFE DID THIS TO HIM

This is Inspector Dan Matakaya Mwaka, a 31 year old police officer. Mr Mwaka was not born with this frightening appearance. What you see is the result of a normal argument he had with his wife.

One day, Dan and his wife had an argument about a house issue. He says it seemed a normal argument like any married couple and later left for work. He had a night shift so he came back home in the morning around 05:30 hours and went straight to the bed to have some sleep.

This is the moment his wife chose to come and pour acid solution on his face. Then she ran away. But it was not enough for her to spoil his face, she also acted horribly so that he couldn't escape the bedroom. She had poured water on the floor and connected it to electricity then locked the door. As soon as Dan stepped on the floor, he was electrocuted and fainted. Neighbour who had herd him shouting for help forced themselves in his house and opened the door to his room, switched off electricity and rushed him to the hospital.

He had screamed so loud for help before his neighbors came and found him in his despair. They rushed him to hospital and luckily his life was saved, but unfortunately not his eyes. Inspector Dan permanently lost his sight and now completely blind.

His wife was arrested, then released later on bail. He says he forgave her but he is not going to abandon the charges against her. He only met her at the court and all she said was that she doesn't know why she did what she did.

This is how a random conversation with a simple disagreement can lead to tragedy. He adds that every single day he lives is a struggle. All because someone could not manage her anger and emotions. Inspector Dan is just one of the many men that have suffered extreme domestic violence at the hands of evil wives. So sad.

Source : https://www./186223088874648/permalink/884252759071674/?app=fbl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arMNTOH4MaQ

Help push to front page for wider lesson on temperance and anger control

"He only met her at the court and all she said was that she doesn't know why she did what she did."

It was the devil. Any woman that will always blame devil for every slight mistake, speed away from them. Avoid them like ebola virus.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by coputa(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He must have hurt her so bad emotionally for her to have hurt him this bad physically.
Newton's third law of motions says; "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction".

He now looks like an ogre while his wife can still rub foundation and concealers.
He should keep going about radio stations looking for sympathy. Better still, he can get an enamel plate and begin babi-allah.

Weak man.
Kuku buy her a bouquet of roses and get all of your relatives to beg her for pushing her to the limit of sanity since you are on TV stations expecting NwaAmaikpe's father to come and help you.
Before now your post use to be hilarious and sensible.it has now lost it alure and relevance,you are neither a clown nor an ID (ten) T.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Adakintroy: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a devilish wife from the pit of hell. If reverse was the case by now feminist the world over will be baying for the man's blood and demanding for justice. Why are they keeping quiet now?

Because in their world they all are saint and only men are capable of hidiouse crimes.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by delishpot: 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
If this was a woman victim now, chewing gum boys will say......

.... Lets hear from the husband first before we draw our conclusion because a man can not just wake up and pour acid on his wife just cos of ordinary arguement angry

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Dollypie20(f): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hey God! embarassed
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by wwwihy: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Weak man.
Kuku buy her a bouquet of roses and get all of your relatives to beg her for pushing her to the limit of sanity since you are on TV stations expecting NwaAmaikpe's father to come and help you.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fvckyouall:

See this devil here don dey para abeg fear women
Are you dumb?
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Jobbercisco: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
you sure say ah go marry so!!?
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by matm: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Feminists would tell u that women are weaker gender who should always be pampered by men.And some men as soon as they marry will boycott all relationships with their brothers,sisters,father and mother claiming to have found their missing rib based on the advice of their wives.Yes,your new wife if u are not wise will make u fight ur siblings to protect her interest,and when she sees u have no family back up,she will rise against u and u will have no one to run y
to.Thats why many men now reside in beer parlours.
Our culture has it that a wife in the family belongs to all,same as a child and not one person.For those who are not yet married be wise for u are going to experience it and if not properly handled will lead to ur early grave.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by chatinent: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Now that his matter has reached the court of public opinion, he is now very innocent of all charges because of his fate.

What the hell did he really do! Women must have been very hurt before evil enters their mind!

I have seen a situation in a family where the husband should be acid-bathed. Some men are white Lucifers!

I don't support evil.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Willy123(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Onelove508:

You misunderstood him.

You need have a sound knowledge of sarcasm and irony to get that guy
He should be the one you are lecturing...he need to make his statement look sarcastic,l didn't see the irony in the statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.