Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence (85905 Views)

Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel / Woman Poured Acid On Her Husband Face - Dan Matakaya True Crime / 18yr Old Lady Acid Bath Victim Cries For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by brunobaba(m): 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He must have hurt her so bad emotionally for her to have hurt him this bad physically.
Newton's third law of motions says; "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction".
Well, if this husband has not obeyed this simple law, why should I pity him?

He now looks like an ogre while his wife can still rub foundation and concealers.
He should keep going about radio stations looking for sympathy. Better still, he can get an enamel plate and begin babi-allah.

Weak man.
Kuku buy her a bouquet of roses and get all of your relatives to beg her for pushing her to the limit of sanity since you are on TV stations expecting NwaAmaikpe's father to come and help you.
You have finally lost it,I take back all the respect I have for you.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Mattmafen(m): 12:08am On Jan 14, 2021
Human are the worst creatures. The bible says that at a time God regretted he had made man. What manner of wickedness or category can we really classify this act into? After pouring the acid, she still went further to pour water on the ground and connected it to an electric source...ah! Jesus Christ!
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by favour32(m): 12:47am On Jan 14, 2021
Run fast from a toxic relationship married or not.
Self preservation is the first rule.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by favour32(m): 12:50am On Jan 14, 2021
brunobaba:

You have finally lost it,I take back all the respect I have for you.
That fellow above is wicked like so many people in this world.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Divoc19(f): 5:23am On Jan 14, 2021
emusmithyy:

LOL on you guys right?

Ha! Yes o. On we guys and all of us human self.

In short, am still speechless. shocked
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Haykinsofficial: 6:41am On Jan 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a devilish wife from the pit of hell. If reverse was the case by now feminist the world over will be baying for the man's blood and demanding for justice. Why are they keeping quiet now?
Wadup bruv. Ur monker sounds familiar. U reside around ikd? *hj.*
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Fahdiga(m): 6:44am On Jan 14, 2021
Haykinsofficial:

Wadup bruv. Ur monker sounds familiar. U reside around ikd? *hj.*
No bro.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by begge: 7:41am On Jan 14, 2021
We have separated
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Pharovo(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2021
It is well

southniyikaye:
Was traumatized for 8yrs..
I thank God I left with all parts of my body intact..

Just because some of us witness domestic violence on our mum and decided not to tow that part when we get married, they take it for weakness and started manipulating..
You won't know how traumatized it is to say sorry when she is wrong.
She is always scheming evil and she will tell you all is fine
Always getting angry for no reason..
The energy you are supposed to channel into productive things, you are chanelling it into making your marriage work...

I believe when the marriage is no longer interesting to you or you no longer cherish it, both of you can just sit down, talk about it and go separate ways instead of being wicked and callous...
Now, this man is charred for life...
The wife is walking free,the irony of life.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Pharovo(m): 8:06am On Jan 14, 2021
You’re a disgrace!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He must have hurt her so bad emotionally for her to have hurt him this bad physically.
Newton's third law of motions says; "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction".

He now looks like an ogre while his wife can still rub foundation and concealers.
He should keep going about radio stations looking for sympathy. Better still, he can get an enamel plate and begin babi-allah.

Weak man.
Kuku buy her a bouquet of roses and get all of your relatives to beg her for pushing her to the limit of sanity since you are on TV stations expecting NwaAmaikpe's father to come and help you.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by themanderon: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2021
If true love truly existed between them the said woman would not have had the heart to do this to him. May God deliver men from jezebelic destiny destroyers.
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by abidem4real: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2021
yankeenowo:
HE WAS NOT BORN BLIND, HIS WIFE DID THIS TO HIM

This is Inspector Dan Matakaya Mwaka, a 31 year old police officer. Mr Mwaka was not born with this frightening appearance. What you see is the result of a normal argument he had with his wife.

One day, Dan and his wife had an argument about a house issue. He says it seemed a normal argument like any married couple and later left for work. He had a night shift so he came back home in the morning around 05:30 hours and went straight to the bed to have some sleep.

This is the moment his wife chose to come and pour acid solution on his face. Then she ran away. But it was not enough for her to spoil his face, she also acted horribly so that he couldn't escape the bedroom. She had poured water on the floor and connected it to electricity then locked the door. As soon as Dan stepped on the floor, he was electrocuted and fainted. Neighbour who had herd him shouting for help forced themselves in his house and opened the door to his room, switched off electricity and rushed him to the hospital.

He had screamed so loud for help before his neighbors came and found him in his despair. They rushed him to hospital and luckily his life was saved, but unfortunately not his eyes. Inspector Dan permanently lost his sight and now completely blind.

His wife was arrested, then released later on bail. He says he forgave her but he is not going to abandon the charges against her. He only met her at the court and all she said was that she doesn't know why she did what she did.

This is how a random conversation with a simple disagreement can lead to tragedy. He adds that every single day he lives is a struggle. All because someone could not manage her anger and emotions. Inspector Dan is just one of the many men that have suffered extreme domestic violence at the hands of evil wives. So sad.

Source : https://www./186223088874648/permalink/884252759071674/?app=fbl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arMNTOH4MaQ

Help push to front page for wider lesson on temperance and anger control

Women here, women there with their senselessly dastardly act! Sometimes I wish God should just somehow pack women out of the surface of this earth for men to live in peace because their creation is regrettable
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by WantsandMore: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
What a devilish wife from the pit of hell. If reverse was the case by now feminist the world over will be baying for the man's blood and demanding for justice. Why are they keeping quiet now?
Just when I saw someone say the future is female...Lmao...

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Salem92: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2021
Please you need to start taking your medication and endeavor to see a psychiatrist!

Weak man.
Kuku buy her a bouquet of roses and get all of your relatives to beg her for pushing her to the limit of sanity since you are on TV stations expecting NwaAmaikpe's father to come and help you.[/quote]
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Haykinsofficial: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
No bro.
Owk. enjoy
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Fahdiga(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Haykinsofficial:
Owk. enjoy
Nice
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Fahdiga(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
majemuoluwa28869:
Lol why did you repost my post?
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Dejido(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
yankeenowo:
HE WAS NOT BORN BLIND, HIS WIFE DID THIS TO HIM

This is Inspector Dan Matakaya Mwaka, a 31 year old police officer. Mr Mwaka was not born with this frightening appearance. What you see is the result of a normal argument he had with his wife.

One day, Dan and his wife had an argument about a house issue. He says it seemed a normal argument like any married couple and later left for work. He had a night shift so he came back home in the morning around 05:30 hours and went straight to the bed to have some sleep.

This is the moment his wife chose to come and pour acid solution on his face. Then she ran away. But it was not enough for her to spoil his face, she also acted horribly so that he couldn't escape the bedroom. She had poured water on the floor and connected it to electricity then locked the door. As soon as Dan stepped on the floor, he was electrocuted and fainted. Neighbour who had herd him shouting for help forced themselves in his house and opened the door to his room, switched off electricity and rushed him to the hospital.

He had screamed so loud for help before his neighbors came and found him in his despair. They rushed him to hospital and luckily his life was saved, but unfortunately not his eyes. Inspector Dan permanently lost his sight and now completely blind.

His wife was arrested, then released later on bail. He says he forgave her but he is not going to abandon the charges against her. He only met her at the court and all she said was that she doesn't know why she did what she did.

This is how a random conversation with a simple disagreement can lead to tragedy. He adds that every single day he lives is a struggle. All because someone could not manage her anger and emotions. Inspector Dan is just one of the many men that have suffered extreme domestic violence at the hands of evil wives. So sad.

Source : https://www./186223088874648/permalink/884252759071674/?app=fbl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arMNTOH4MaQ

Help push to front page for wider lesson on temperance and anger control

young man
be careful and think it twice
before you choose to use before you choose to use to use your device
so you dont have have raindrops falling from your eyes when you see a blessing in disguise

women of nowadays are devilish...heavily devilish...i have seen them,i run away
Re: The Story Of Dan Matakaya Mwaka & His Wife: Acid Bath, Domestic Violence by Youngmolis: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2021
shocked shocked :othis life sef nawa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap / Aisha Mustapha's Body After She Was Found (Graphic Photo) / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.