Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' (41485 Views)

See what my girlfriend did to me based on stingy men association thing / "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by neonly: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
passyhansome:
Small Girl Big God association, its unfortunate, this generation has been tricked into the way of fast money, shame on guys that pays girls to have sex with them, let me tell you this GUYS LOSE MORE, YOU LOOSE ENERGY, WHITE BLOOD CELLS, AURA AND DIGINITY, GLORY OF GOD, SELF ESTEEM, and after still lose your money on it

Alaye no bi so sometimes when yur woman for house misbehave just carry yur sperm go outside and pay has you go no string attach
You guys don't know what we married guys face at home if you chose to be a faithful partner
Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by PrinceVM(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
just watch n see they will come 4 his head now ���

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by Odingo1: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
passyhansome:
Small Girl Big God association, its unfortunate, this generation has been tricked into the way of fast money, shame on guys that pays girls to have sex with them, let me tell you this GUYS LOSE MORE, YOU LOOSE ENERGY, WHITE BLOOD CELLS, AURA AND DIGINITY, GLORY OF GOD, SELF ESTEEM, and after still lose your money on it
Boy Believe it or not, if you have a girlfriend you must be spending money indirectly to get her love or to have access to her pant, las las everyone end up paying for sex, some indirectly while others directly. If you get a wife you pay heavily to carry her wholesale.
Nature have make a man to spend on woman except you are living on self denial.

Kiss the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by Seyzcham91(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2021
kiss undecided

mission accomplished

you're now noticed that you are in canada

now you can pack well undecided undecided
Beckysexy:
Please who is he ?
Because we don't know him here in Canada .

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by Seyzcham91(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
angry
post=98020726:
Since this rubbish association started,

Some Broke fvckboys wey no get one naira for dem account sef dey claim say dem dey Stingy Men Association!!!

Wetin dem MANNA no go see for Nairaland

Orisirisi something..... cool cool cool
Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
passyhansome:
Dangote did without losing any of those stuff.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by chatinent: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
That's what all whores' got to offer.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by knowhowk: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
post=98020726:
Since this rubbish association started,

Some Broke fvckboys wey no get one naira for dem account sef dey claim say dem dey Stingy Men Association!!!

Wetin dem MANNA no go see for Nairaland

Orisirisi something..... cool cool cool
Broke Bleep boys or not that does not matter and it's not the excuse not to be stingy .Even Some Millionaires are Stingy ,Been Stingy is an Attitude ,it has nothing to do with your Present Financial Status,When a Broke guy becomes a Millionaire tommorow he may be a Giver and may not .The Millionaires today that are stingy might be stingy even before they became millionaire .Besides been stingy in this Scenario is not the General stinginess towards everybody it's stinginess towards Lazy ,Harlots,Oloshos,Sex Workers who Thinks there legs and Private could be used as a Manipulatory Weapon on men's Emotions to turn them to ATM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by Bennysam: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Beckysexy:
Please who is he ?
Canada in ijebu ode

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by foleskay(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
rowland545:
Amaka won't like this...

.but he's right... Women have been exchanging sex for money since the time of Isaac and Jacob.

Clitocurrency has been in circulation since
Hahahaha. Clitocurrency bawo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by yinkaOdutuyo: 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Eneminu07:
Do dey have more to offer

Are you mad or something, they said we should stop giving money to lafies, you're there saying "show love to your woman, by doing a cartoon tor just 1k"

Guy stop this your shouting this 2021.
Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by MoIbrahim: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Beckysexy:
Please who is he ?

Just open a legitimate business and God will reveal Reno's full identity to you

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwekeUG:
Reno Omokri has slammed women for threatening to close their legs to the members of the Stingy Men Association of Nigeria (SMAN), IgbereTV reports.

Reno said women equating money from men to sex from women is simply an affirmation of prostitution.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8bgb8hsWo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Ogaaaaa I have been saying the same thing all these years too.

Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by foleskay(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
etrouble:
Senseless idiot.

But, he is very right this time around.

Maybe he was in his 5 minutes of normalcy when he put down the words.
You called him senseless edio because hes not supporting your party apc. I think you're d more insensible idiot here Baba undecided
Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by dederocs(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Oracleforce:

A lot of African ladies do not have any value except for their cunts and boobs. ....

African women's usual language is to give and receive pussy. . ....

Ask yourself if you have any exchange for the value you usually give to either your wife or your gf except for pussy.....

African ladies Pussy is as cheap as 300 naira.....irrespective of the tribe and the region because there is no exchange of value
not married yet.
Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by charlesm91(m): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
Reno may not be what he portrays himself to be. I strongly suspect him to be a simp on a low disguising to be Alpha. Real men don't make too much noise.
if you get evidence bring out out make we sef run am but if not, hold ya peace. Reno don challenge people to air him dirty matter before but till date nothing
Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by MartinsD12(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwekeUG:
Reno Omokri has slammed women for threatening to close their legs to the members of the Stingy Men Association of Nigeria (SMAN), IgbereTV reports.

Reno said women equating money from men to sex from women is simply an affirmation of prostitution.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8bgb8hsWo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Worst enough that's what majority of women can offer nothing else but opening of legs
Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by jimi4us: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Beckysexy:
Please who is he ?

snow full your brain abi?
Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by Omoslim26: 5:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Lol... I don't blame the narcissistic women, I blame the stupid men for degrading themselves just to impress women. If not why would women weaponize sex? Something they themselves enjoy? Chai, some men are SO STUPID that they pay women financially to satisfy them (both) sexually, God forbid!

Any man who pays or bribes a woman to have sex is NOT A MAN!
Any man who degrades himself to satisfy a woman IS NOT A MAN!

This is the first time i am liking your comments

most times na shenanigans you dey write

but for dis one i concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by tedbaj(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
So the truth has become noise ko..my friend go and download new version of sense 2021 from Google play store. cool.
Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

This is the first time i am liking your comments

most times na shenanigans you dey write

but for dis one i concur

Lol, my brother grin
Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by Endymi: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by Oracleforce: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
dederocs:

not married yet.

Senseless comment
Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by poweredcom(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
passyhansome:

Careful how you talk

Everyone pays for sex directly or indirectly

Directly is normal as in pay a prostitute for sex it's normal in every society it's business ok so you can't be eradicate it totally

But for some mugu guys who think by keeping girlfriend and paying them buying them anything they want and spending anyhow on them , many have not even seen their pants and these gals may have four other guys

Some may be banging Dem for.free

These are the kind of guys that need to wake up and become stingy association

Not a playa like me ...I have been stingy to beeches from time.memorial

If you wanna chop my money I must nak ooo of not ..no business

Since all gals for naija are broke and can't offer anything more in a relationship then they should always exchange relationship with their kitten and men will take care of Dem but any gal that wanna be stingy with pussy then no spending on dem

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by Adakintroy: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
Reno may not be what he portrays himself to be. I strongly suspect him to be a simp on a low disguising to be Alpha. Real men don't make too much noise.

Depends on on your understanding of a noise.
Re: Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' by jayworld15(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
Beckysexy:
Please who is he ?

You wey de Sokoto de do bambiallah of urgent 2k or ur own nah urgent 5k? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / "Why Is Fornication Common Amongst Choir Members?" - Nigerian Lady / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.