Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] (2454 Views)

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / Since Last Year July, I Never Pick ( See Who I Blame) / Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Please, who should I blame for my laziness?

1. Is it the free light we've been enjoying for more than 14 years now in this local government?

2. Is it the free money I make while I sleep? (I'm jobless and I love it).

3. Is it the 5 years I spent being awake so I can enjoy at last while my haters were busy abusing and wasting away online?

4. Is it village people?

5. Is it my haters?

If the option is not listed, mention it.

I slept for 8 hours, woke, didn't do any house chores, ate healthy food, and went straight to lie on the floor in the living room to watch TV with my phone turned off.

I turned it on and some phone calls came but I didn't pick because I'm too lazy to get up and pick the calls. I'm on lockdown.

I need a houseboy and a bodyguard. Only my haters are qualified to apply.

Mind you, I'm broke, but I believe God will provide.

Modified: Some pictures have been deleted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Oh, do you guys notice my pocket looks like the vagina of a SWAN member who just finished doing abortion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by Tenshades(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lol
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by Daniiel: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
[quote author=iLegendd post=98015545]Oh, do you guys notice my pocket looks like the vagina of a SWAN member who just finished doing abortion?[/quote

this guy ... ur haters dey increase daily oi ...
just dey live ur soft life , u don pay ur dues.
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Daniiel:
this guy ... ur haters dey increase daily oi ...
just dey live ur soft life , u don pay ur dues.

That's what's up.

The bigger the hater base, the bigger the exposure and the bigger the income.
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by Daniiel: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
iLegendd:

That's what's up.

The bigger the hater base, the bigger the exposure and the bigger the income.

so to make it in life we need more haters than friends.
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by phelonrays: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
cheesy

But wait oh, who is hating a suppose "broke" niggåř like you?

Seems they have No/Zero preference on their "hating" livelihood... grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2021
Daniiel:

so to make it in life we need more haters than friends.

Haters are just a bunch of depressed people you use to grow.

It should be 80% fans and 20% haters. Unfortunately, my haters is just around 5% and that sucks.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
phelonrays:
cheesy

But wait oh, who is hating a suppose "broke" niggåř like you?

Seems they have No/Zero preference on their "hating" livelihood... grin

I wonder o! cheesy
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by tyup(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lol grin grin I used to hate this guy until I remembered we all vibe and catch cruise differently

Carry on son of the soil
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by Mandela27: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
Boss open saloon for me naa
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
tyup:
Lol grin grin I used to hate this guy until I remembered we all vibe and catch cruise differently

Carry on son of the soil

I never noticed. Glad I did today. You know, the person keeping malice and hating is always the one hurting while the other is cruising.

There is one funny tactic Nairalanders use and when I see it, I just laugh. Do you want to know it?
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mandela27:
Boss open saloon for me naa

Okay, Sir.
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by Firefox234(f): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
This one no get problem
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by Smoke55: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Why Should I Waste My Hate On Inconsequencial...I Dnt Even No You Exist!...Winks!
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Firefox234:
This one no get problem

My problem is laziness and I'm stingy. Isn't that a problem?
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
Smoke55:
Why Should I Waste My Hate On Inconsequencial...I Dnt Even No You Exist!...Winks!

Lol
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by LadyTianna(f): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
So Ilegend is a fine boy...had no idea tongue

Most people find this your attention seeking habit annoying tho...
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
LadyTianna:
So Ilegend is a fine boy...had no idea tongue

Who dash me that one? iLegend, Oshiomole, and Obasanjo are in the same category.

I'm ugly, broke, and unintelligent. That's how we roll.
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
LadyTianna:

Most people find this your attention seeking habit annoying tho...

They are not the only one. I prefer to annoy people than to please them and it has been working in my favor.

I have never met a woman who didn't say I wasn't annoying. These same women are the ones who can't get enough of my annoyance + stubbornness.

It got to a point an Asian girl who jokingly called me annoying said she respects me more than she respects her dad.

Do you know why? When a woman can't control a man, a man automatically becomes annoying, yet attractive.

Women love a man they can't push over and control and at the same time, the man isn't controlling, but in control with a sense of humor and unpredictability.

So, I'm naturally annoying and I doubt I'll ever stop. Whoever can't be controlled by women or men is naturally annoying and stubborn and I'm happy to be one.

I just do my thing and let people cry and abuse all they want. Lol.

cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by ShackWes(f): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
baba how far I created a thread on my new book I'm writing, I need some guidance and also more graphics for the artwork and also don't mind if you help me to get more recognition and maybe I can also start earning through this

here is the thread sir,

https://www.nairaland.com/6361281/realm

I will appreciate of you reply let me know what else I can do
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
tyup:

Carry on son of the soil
Lol grin

Check my signature guys, iLegendd if una wan send PayPal funds, Hala at me grin
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by tyup(m): 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
iLegendd:

I never noticed. Glad I did today. You know, the person keeping malice and hating is always the one hurting while the other is cruising.

There is one funny tactic Nairalanders use and when I see it, I just laugh. Do you want to know it?

what's it?
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by gbolagunte81693: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
:Boss open saloon for me naaOkay, Sir.
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
gbolagunte81693:
Ya mad.
How he go take open for you saloon cheesy

he is the president of SMAN
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
Blessedboy23:

Ya mad.
How he go take open for you saloon cheesy

he is the president of SMAN

You quoted the wrong guy. That's a robot you just quoted.
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
iLegendd:

You quoted the wrong guy. That's a robot you just quoted.
Robot?? You mean there is robot in nairaland grin
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
gbolagunte81693:
Sèun robot sef wan open saloon. grin grin
No electricity in Nigeria o. grin
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by PinkPill(f): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
But
Is
That
Why
There's
No
Sofa
In
Your
Living
Room

undecided
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
Lol,,,,

Faaji unlimited
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
PinkPill:
But
Is
That
Why
There's
No
Sofa
In
Your
Living
Room

undecided

I dashed them out.
Re: Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] by OGWILLS123: 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
iLegendd:

I dashed them out.
When will you have sense undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Hangs Out With Prostitute, She Shares Pics With Wife As Blackmail / Virgin Man, Virgin Woman; Same Thing Or Not? / Men Rethink This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.