Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? (881 Views)

Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately / Who Should I Blame for This Thing Happening In My Life? [Picture] / What Romance Did To Me Lately Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
So recently i have been experiencing something weird..

I haven't seen an old friend for a long time, i started thinking of him like 3 days ago. Then suddenly, in the evening i got a message from him.. Was so shocked..

Today, i felt i saw my ex with another girl. The feeling was so strong. I went out to buy something and lo and behold, i really saw him
walking with another girl..

Ok today again, i just remembered this old friend again i haven't chatted with for 6 months now and i checked my messenger now and to my surprise, saw his message he just messaged me today..

What is happening please? Am i developing supernatural ability?
Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by vibbb: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Imagine yourself out of this country in the next 3 months and let's see how you can make good stuff out of this.

13 Likes

Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
IntersexSherry:

I haven't seen an old friend for a long time, i started thinking of him like 3 days ago. Then suddenly, in the evening i got a message from him.. Was so shocked..

Today, i felt i saw my ex with another girl. The feeling was so strong. I went out to buy something and lo and behold, i really saw him

Ok today again, i just remembered this old friend again i haven't chatted with for 6 months now and i checked my messenger now and to my surprise, saw his message he just messaged me today..

grin grin grin grin grin grin ur bible says as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he..it' also says I shall have whatever u say(mark 11:23) try to be more spirituall, GOD will use u to do great things

1 Like

Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by Curvinus(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Telepathy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
vibbb:
Imagine yourself out of this country in the next 3 months and let's see how you can make good stuff out of this.
lol what i noticed is that thr thoughts just come to you. You don't just stay on your own and start planning thoughts
Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by vibbb: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Maybe you can reprogram your thought and see how your can make good use of this. Pls sometimes ago we used to buy fuel @ #78 in this country, I hope you remember that security in this country was good b4, electricity tariff, vat and all that was perfectly ok back then, shey you can remember all that. No police brutality, no kidnapping. Pls let all this thought comes to your mind and let's see how it goes from there.

IntersexSherry:
lol what i noticed is that thr thoughts just come to you. You don't just stay on your own and start planning thoughts

1 Like

Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by paulolee(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
imagine you dropping sure 10 odds and it really played...quote me n drop d sure odds or games Mk i rush sell my papa land fire am...
d documents dey my hand already..

1 Like

Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
paulolee:
imagine you dropping sure 10 odds and it really played...quote me n drop d sure odds or games Mk i rush sell my papa land fire am...
lol
Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by ReligionofPiss: 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

grin grin grin grin grin grin ur bible says as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he..it' also says I shall have whatever u say(mark 11:23) try to be more spirituall, GOD will use u to do great things
very true
Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by JOACHINpedro: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
paulolee:
You wan wreck bet9ja grin

1 Like

Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
grin Op,na just mere coincidence..
Especially if the person is owing you money
Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by paulolee(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
You wan wreck bet9ja grin
as dm de wreck our youths most especially each weekend naim u like..?

1 Like

Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by JOACHINpedro: 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
paulolee:

as dm de wreck our youths most especially each weekend naim u like..?
Lol.
This one na Sweet Revenge
Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by FalseProphet1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
paulolee:
The dark forces are after you, those thoughts are not ordinary, they are from another realm, you have to kill them.
Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by Meedon: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nigerian girls are awesome...
Re: Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning? by MansoryMX(m): 3:00am On Jan 31, 2021
IntersexSherry:

Abeg help us Imagine Buhari died or Nigeria break into 18 parts

(1) (Reply)

Public Announcement!!!Everybody Gather Here!!!.... / How To Make My Boyfriend Happy And At Peace? / Does Good Character Really Draw Men To Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.