Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Men Rethink This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Rethink This (2454 Views)

Think Well Before You Japa, A Rethink / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) / Well, I Think We Have To Rethink This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Rethink This by Divoc19(f): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
You don't give her money
You don't want her to hustle for money from other guys

Hmm

Guys
You like when girls don't ask you for money
You complain that girls like money
You don't want to give girls money
You want young and decent girl
You forget that girls are human that have daily needs too

2 Likes

Re: Men Rethink This by Muffassa: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Divoc19:
You don't give her money
You don't want her to hustle for money

Hmm

Guys
Lol this gender Sha
Who says make una no hustle for money always finding ways to justify una entitlement mentality Sha
Either ways nar still billings so what?

10 Likes

Re: Men Rethink This by advanceDNA: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Divoc19:
You don't give her money
You don't want her to hustle for money

Hmm

Guys

U too..will you like it when someone is billing u anyhow?? Put urself in men's shoes..men want to do for their girl without being pressured.

. money doesnt grow on trees.... and some of u are very inconsiderate and dont even appreciate....

. every one that has daily needs should work.. not look for someone to pack all the needs on in the name of relationship....

the man doesnt have needs....u women are so superficial....we domt have needs too...u think ur pvssy is all we need..... tuehh!!!

5 Likes

Re: Men Rethink This by Divoc19(f): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
@Muffassa girls go still hustle of course. Back in the days men like to be the provider so the girls will have no excuse. These days I noticed men now want 50/50 and they still complain about flirt, disrespect and cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Men Rethink This by Mercury12(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Feminism has really spoil things for the female gender.
Well fortunately for men and unfortunately for them they don't see it. So as long as you want to keep claiming men right then it is 50/50 thing.
Equal rights should comes with equal responsibilities too undecided
Work and earn your money as married woman and contribute equally to the home.
So I see no reason an unmarried feminist should ask her boyfriend for money! What happens to working for your own money

1 Like

Re: Men Rethink This by Divoc19(f): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
It's not being superficial, it's nature.
Just as it's hard for a woman to walk up to the man she likes that's how a man should assume a fatherly role in a woman's life.

There are exemptions though as some girls are born to have it all then this rule doesn't apply because her father has done it all .

Being a man is being able to provide material needs for yaself and ya babe.

Being a man is not maturity for ejaculation

advanceDNA:

U too..will you like it when someone is billing u anyhow?? Put urself in men's shoes..men want to do for their girl without being pressured.

I like the bolded part though

But if you don't hear my needs how will you know where to assist
Re: Men Rethink This by Divoc19(f): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Am not a feminist

If the world should go 50/50 then power will shift from men to women.
Men are scared of that

I can bet that you as a man will not be comfortable when your wife is working as much as you do at home because you will want to play certain role as a husband while she plays hers as a wife.

It can't be 50/50

Mercury12:
Re: Men Rethink This by Muffassa: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mercury12:
Well fortunately for men and unfortunately for them they don't see it. So as long as you want to keep claiming men right then it is 50/50 thing.
So I see no reason an unmarried feminist should ask her boyfriend for money! What happens to working for your own money
You said it all bruh nar why we men no too dey last long,too much responsibilities not talking about dating here as for marriage we both have to make it work men knows what they want now adays
No one want liability.
That dating shii nar rich guys dey do ham lately I done commot my hand

1 Like

Re: Men Rethink This by Laturuturu: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Divoc19:
You don't give her money

Hmm

Guys

Do girls have hand to work ?
Pls answer this ?

Is Nigeria girl different from a girl in Sudan or Congo
Please stop this needy mentality. It's helps no.one
Others climes are equipping there female folks in different field of endeavour where as in Nigeria ours are committed to sell singlet and boxers on WhatsApp group in disguise of hookup.
Why why why

1 Like

Re: Men Rethink This by marlow1962(m): 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
“ let her hustle money from other guys”
Meh she a hoe, and a hoe is a hoe.
Guzz, some guys date hoes.
Wtf.
Re: Men Rethink This by ibkonekt(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
Divoc19:
You don't give her money

Hmm

Guys

what is this garbage write up, a relationship between a man and woman is not transactional, if a woman feels entitled to finanaces from her BF and actively seeks it from other men if her said BF does not provide that then she is a WH0RE not a girlfriend and belongs to the street.

Guys

yes we do, it makes men feel like a provider. however we detest it when we sense she is just being a greedy Wh0re (which most girls are) then it repulses us. the thing here is genuine need rather than a worthless spending thrift

because that most of them ask for, send me money for hair, makeup, phone, lipstick and many other useless vanity filled things.
we do, only to someone we really care for, not wh0res that are parasites
we do
so girls being humans means that the other human (men) must always be forking out cash to her like an atm machine. just another parasite logic
Re: Men Rethink This by Divoc19(f): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
Of course they have hand to work
They are also built to be in need of some kind of support system

Laturuturu:

Do girls have hand to work ?
Pls answer this ?

Others climes are equipping there female folks in different field of endeavour where as in Nigeria ours are committed to sell singlet and boxers on WhatsApp group in disguise of hookup.
Why why why

Because they are pressurized to work so, any work na work is what they are doing selling boxers in disguise for hookup. Real men know these
Re: Men Rethink This by advanceDNA: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Divoc19:
It's not being superficial, it's nature.
Just as it's hard for a woman to walk up to the man she likes that's how a man should assume a fatherly role in a woman's life.

There are exemptions though as some girls are born to have it all then this rule doesn't apply because her father has done it all .

Being a man is being able to provide material needs for yaself and ya babe.

Being a man is not maturity for ejaculation

I like the bolded part though

But if you don't hear my needs how will you know where to assist

Its not nature to make money...money doesnt grow on trees...its not nature to ask for it like a thief.....
over entitlement and being inconsiserate is a wrong...expect from ur man according to his power... not according to music videos and holly wood life style...
Madam... see relationship abroad naaaaa... why must it be like that for u nigerian women....u even open thread on this money matter.....if it was that easy to make money..why dont u women have it....??

Providing for for 21st century nigerian girlfriend requires ro bing a bank....u pple are so entitled and inconsiderate....the bad part is u are lazy yet u wont 700k phones and 400k wig....

2 Likes

Re: Men Rethink This by Divoc19(f): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
Lol
Your last paragraph though.
Like I said, there are exempted girls out there.

advanceDNA:

Its not nature to make money...money doesnt grow on trees...its not nature to ask for it like a thief.....

Providing for for 21st century nigerian girlfriend requires ro bing a bank....u pple are so entitled and inconsiderate....the bad part is u are lazy yet u wont 700k phones and 400k wig....

Re: Men Rethink This by Laturuturu: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Divoc19:
Of course they have hand to work
They are also built to be in need of some kind of support system

Because they are pressurized to work so, any work na work is what they are doing selling boxers in disguise for hookup. Real men know these

Personally I have dated ladies from other climes. They work and take care of themselves. Justifying hoeing to be work is left to you. No lady need any support system. Live withing Ur means
Hoeing comes with its own regrets though that will be later in life.

2 Likes

Re: Men Rethink This by advanceDNA: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Divoc19:
Lol
Your last paragraph though.
Like I said, there are exempted girls out there.

What exactly are u expecting men to do....
Is it that once we say hello to girl and start dating all her expenses must become our burden??
Is this ur narrative ?? If it is....its a sad one.....thats why some marriages dont work because once u enter marriage and the man needs help mayb he lost his job or isnt earning well like b4...problem will start cos ur mentality is that ur man must give u all ur needs

1 Like

Re: Men Rethink This by Streetmovement(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Divoc19:
You don't give her money

Hmm

Guys

Wotoporiously cool speaking

After reading the bolded, there's nothing to rethink.

1 Like

Re: Men Rethink This by Mercury12(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Divoc19:
Am not a feminist

If the world should go 50/50 then power will shift from men to women.
Men are scared of that

I can bet that you as a man will not be comfortable when your wife is working as much as you do at home because you will want to play certain role as a husband while she plays hers as a wife.

It can't be 50/50

Hahahaha
Look woman say what you know because you even know me to begin with.
You must he living in the 15th century not to realizes that most part of the world is already on 50/50 equal right and responsibility for both gender. .. ..

Why should men be scared of what they already accepted.
A lot of men are accepting it and the only thing that save most women in this clime and fueling the entitled mentality among womenfolks is Africa traditional culture, custom and religion that put men as the sole provider but men in our clime are getting wiser now lol. Nobody want liability especially when their efforts aren't being appreciated. Men are naturally a provider. They build for it. They don't have problem with it anyway. But women these days wanna eat their cake and have it which is not possible.

Men wants their wife to work now. I can bet in the next ten years to come African men will be fully liberated from this slavery 100% sole provider mentality. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Rethink This by toujurs: 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
Divoc19:
You don't give her money

Hmm

Guys
You are a fool, I swear, What kind of women do we have now angry.. shamelessness undecided

Can't you work, this is why guys see you women as a breeding tool, for sex and production. A woman can't even talk where men are talking. Why have you women rendered yourselves as a tool. It's a shame. Tbh. This is really bad.

Can't you earn for your self, must you leeche

3 Likes

Re: Men Rethink This by Magnoliaa(f): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Still trying to get the point of this.

Hopefully, it wouldn't take me a long time...

2 Likes

Re: Men Rethink This by Divoc19(f): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Not every lady is biologically wired for whoring

Laturuturu:

Personally I have dated ladies from other climes. They work and take care of themselves. Justifying hoeing to be work is left to you. No lady need any support system. Live withing Ur means
Hoeing comes with its own regrets though that will be later in life.
At the bolded. I agree. We reap what we sow
Re: Men Rethink This by Divoc19(f): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Am talking to men that
Won't give
Don't like to give
And still complain.
In the past men provide, women care.

advanceDNA:

What exactly are u expecting men to do....
Is it that once we say hello to girl and start dating all her expenses must become our burden??
Is this ur narrative ?? If it is....its a sad one.....thats why some marriages dont work because once u enter marriage and the man needs help mayb he lost his job or isnt earning well like b4...problem will start cos ur mentality is that ur man must give u all ur needs
Re: Men Rethink This by Laturuturu: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Divoc19:
Not every lady is biologically wired for whoring

At the bolded. I agree. We reap what we sow

God bless you..
I understand that a lady need more money for her upkeep then a guy. Yes this is true..
Now look at our economy. Things aren't so easy. Even the guy you are expecting to give you money may not have it. The ones that have it want to Bleep Ur kidney out. Even some are ready to use u as a material for ritual.
Pls as a.lady try learn digital skill forget buying and selling please. Now u r my friend. I like sensible ladies

2 Likes

Re: Men Rethink This by Divoc19(f): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mercury12:

Hahahaha
Men are naturally a provider. They build for it. They don't have problem with it anyway. But women these days wanna eat their cake and have it which is not possible.

Men wants their wife to work now. I can bet in the next ten years to come African men will be fully liberated from this slavery 100% sole provider mentality. undecided

I will raise my son's with the bolded mentality and not your last paragraph mentality
Re: Men Rethink This by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Divoc19:
You don't give her money

Hmm

Guys
It's not like that,,ok? The thing is, girl, if you need money from a relationship, aim at guys who are ok, but if you couldn't get any na u cun no oo. Guys, if you ain't ready to give girls money while dating, then, aim for girls that are working class,who ain't interested in cash, rather than love,,ok?

In an avenue that you discarded the above counsel, and decided to target who nor get for luv, and who get 4 money, at the same time, babe, you are a prostitute; don't be deceived,,ok? And for guys, in a situation where you go for girls whose interest is a cash cow, and you couldn't provide, guy, you are a broke ass

2 Likes

Re: Men Rethink This by Mercury12(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Divoc19:

I will raise my son's with the bolded mentality and not your last paragraph mentality

Hahaha
Didn't African culture and religion raise Africa men that way but look at what we have now? Men are emancipating from such mentality bunch thanks to modern feminism creeping into Africa from the west and its negative impact on marriages/family/society is fast liberating men and forcing them to have a rethink...

You won't marry your sons, would you?
If they are not wise they will see shege in your gender hand you sef go pity them grin

1 Like

Re: Men Rethink This by Divoc19(f): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
Oil dey your head.

Louder please!

Make every body know him level

imadiyi:

It's not like that,,ok? The thing is, girl, if you need money from a relationship, aim at guys who are ok, but if you couldn't get any na u cun no oo. Guys, if you ain't ready to give girls money while dating, then, aim for girls that are working class,who ain't interested in cash, rather than love,,ok?

In an avenue that you discarded the above counsel, and decided to target who nor get for luv, and who get 4 money, at the same time, babe, you are a prostitute; don't be deceived,,ok? And for guys, in a situation where you go for girls whose interest is a cash cow, and you couldn't provide, guy, you are a broke ass
Re: Men Rethink This by Fahvvy: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
Divoc19:
@Muffassa girls go still hustle of course. Back in the days men like to be the provider so the girls will have no excuse. These days I noticed men now want 50/50 and they still complain about flirt, disrespect and cheating.

Since we're going to be comparing men of those days with modern men, I believe it's fair we do so for the women, don't you think so undecided...

Back in the days women were virgins till their wedding night, is it so now?

Back in the days, women stayed faithful to just one man, is it so now?

Back in the days women were seen and not heard, is it so now?

Back in the days women respected their husbands and practically worshipped the ground he walked on, is it so now?

If you want a traditional man, you have to be a traditional woman yourself undecided...

You complain that men have changed from what they were to something different, but you forget that the changes in women today is even more terrible as compared to the women of old undecided...

@bolded...
It's funny how women be wailing "equality" at the top of their voices and when men give them what they want, they begin to rant undecided...

Y'all wanted equality, so let's have equality on ALL FRONT undecided...

And jst because we're doing 50:50 doesn't give you the right to cheat on your partner or to disrespect him undecided...

And the fact that you can type the bolded is proof that your ideologies is skewd to believe that a woman should remain loyal and respectful to a man ONLY on the basis that he provides for you undecided...

With this ideology, if your man were for any reason to suffer a financial hiccup, you would definitely turn on him undecided...

And what's even more pathetic is the fact that lots of women have this ideology and that's why the moment a man loses his job, y'all start cheating on him and disrespecting him undecided...

This is just the beginning...
In the near future, y'all females would realize how much this equality BS has ruined your life undecided...

And guess what?
Men are beginning to realize that the equality thingy is truly to their benefit and thus this trend is only just the beginning, let's see 10years from now grin...
Re: Men Rethink This by Justbehave(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Divoc19:
You don't give her money

Hmm

Guys
Ode. So you ladies must hustle money from boys before you can survive? Smh. This is degrading to the hardworking women. Shame on you. Hoooe.
Re: Men Rethink This by Tegabadguy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Divoc19:
You don't give her money

Hmm

Guys
you girls should hustle
Re: Men Rethink This by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Divoc19:
Oil dey your head.

Louder please!

Make every body know him level

It's lucid and luminous, for everyone to comprehend,,shikena!

1 Like

Re: Men Rethink This by diogo23: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2022
Divoc19:
You don't give her money

Hmm

Guys
Must you get that money from men? Why can't you work like a reasonable human being

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Have Sex To Satisfy Themselves Or Their Partner / Everybody Always Mock Me / Why Are Naija Guys Not Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.