Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

When The Bad Guy Finishes Your Future Wife, You Are To Marry Her And Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Bad Guy Finishes Your Future Wife, You Are To Marry Her And Love Her (449 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Bad Guy Finishes Your Future Wife, You Are To Marry Her And Love Her by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
Your future wife may have sexed countlessly with bad guys, and may have aborted alot. What you are to do is that when you marry her, you are to love her so much, pamper her, and help her heal from her past ...You should be her cushion.
Re: When The Bad Guy Finishes Your Future Wife, You Are To Marry Her And Love Her by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Abi something is worrying this one ni?

Re: When The Bad Guy Finishes Your Future Wife, You Are To Marry Her And Love Her by Meto1234(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
southniyikaye:
Abi something is worrying this one ni?
Sinces so.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Day: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (SMAN) / See What Women Are Doing Wrong That Is Killing Them And They Don't Even Know?? / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Romantic Setting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.