Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,811 members, 7,862,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

See What Women Are Doing Wrong That Is Killing Them And They Don't Even Know?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Women Are Doing Wrong That Is Killing Them And They Don't Even Know?? (450 Views)

Gf Made Me Wait While Having Sex With Another Man. Is It Wrong That I Ended It? / I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Women Are Doing Wrong That Is Killing Them And They Don't Even Know?? by Ivylee: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2021
do you know that using creams that are not dermatologically test on your skin can lead to destructive body conditions,oops...mybad u didn't know

do you know that when you stop using these creams you can develop skin irritation on your skin, do you have or knows anyone that has these skin irritation like wrinkles on fire head, hyperpigmentation, skin sagging on your t area, under eyeand upper lip

don't worry am here to provide a solution for you, this solution is an anti-aging facial treatment that can clean all your skin irritation and make you look 10x younger than you currently look

introducing oriflame novage ecollagen wrinkle power set which reveals a beautifully smooth, radiant, healthy looking skin complexion.it has a lot of anti-aging benefits, it corrects wrinkles overtime ,boosts hydration to plumb and smoothen skin instantly,contains every product u need for a skin routine powered by patent tripeptide technology, and contains plant stem cells

omo...our product is hyperpacked for you ooo, and after using it you will thank me later.
full skin set contains

Nova age supreme cleansing gel--#8200
Nova age bright wrinkle night cream---#12,700
Nova age wrinkle eye cream---#11,100
Nova age wrinkle power day cream---#12,700

you can purchase only one first if that is the only one you want or even two
send me a dm on WhatsApp
Re: See What Women Are Doing Wrong That Is Killing Them And They Don't Even Know?? by Ivylee: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2021
our product

Re: See What Women Are Doing Wrong That Is Killing Them And They Don't Even Know?? by Ivylee: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2021
product is in stock, contact me and place your order now!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In A Romantic Setting / I've Got Glo Data For Sale To Glo Users: 5gb For 1k And 10gb For 4k / My Mum Was Angry When I Did Plastic Surgery – Bbnaija’s Khloe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.