Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good (2629 Views)

15 Signs She Does Not Like You But Pretends She Do / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) / I Think Everyone Should Hear This Truth. No Disrespect To The Female Folks Pleas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by sanesta: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2020
Mine is:
Campari and Hennessy angry

3 Likes

Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by oluwaseyi0: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2020

I don't drink but I remember when I was younger 10 years or so, I dip my finger in a bottle of 33 and tasted it, it was so bad I was spitting throughout the day, I brushed like three times yet no remedy

From that day till today, I develop a strong phobia and hatred for anything alcohol it just makes no sense to me how people manage to gulp down gall bitter alcohol while squishing their mouth and disfiguring their face in frowning

9 Likes

Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by sanesta: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

I don't drink but I remember when I was younger 10 years or so, I dip my finger in a bottle of 33 and tasted it, it was so bad I was spitting throughout the day, I brushed like three times yet no remedy

From that day till today, I develop a strong phobia and hatred for anything alcohol it just makes no sense to me how people manage to gulp down gall bitter alcohol while squishing their mouth and disfiguring their face in frowning
cheesy cheesy cheesy it's often not about the taste, it's about the triips because most of these alcoholic drinks don't tastes nice
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by longetivity(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2020
Guinness, big and small stout

10 Likes

Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by Teaser4(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Best!!!
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by sanesta: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Teaser4:
Best!!!
shocked
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by meobizy(f): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
There are a lot of soft boys in this forum. I’ve seen seven year old boys gulp bottles of Star Beer on the regular. Let me take it that posters here are under eighteen years of age. During my drinking years I never got accustomed to the taste of Guinness although I drank it frequently. Most patrons of the drink highlight its bitter taste as a benefit to their preference. Legend wasn’t as harsh and I enjoyed guzzling on quite a few.

2 Likes

Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by illicit(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Palm wine is over rated .... it can't get you high, just make your stomach bloat and you urinate repeatedly....

The only thing is that it has no additives but it's poor quality actually

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by Wyry: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by olowocj(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hero, that one will give you headache meant for 7 men!!!

5 Likes

Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by Erojepromise(f): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by SavageResponse(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wyry:

The question says alcoholic beverage

5 Likes

Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by Liposure: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Aromatic Schnapps
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by aarin29642: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Mine is:Campari and Hennessy
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by sharpwriter(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Lol... Stay away from those beers.

Make palm wine your alcoholic beverage. I like the normal sour sweet taste. Just enjoy it and gulp it along with your pounded yam and worowo vegetables or melon and ishapa soup with one head of okete bushmeat or any fleshy part of goat meat and you are in heaven wink grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
I like Stout (Guinness) taste pass Pepsi
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by slawormiir: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by sanesta: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wyry:
stay on topic

Mango undecided
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hennessy...burned my mouth and throat.

2 Likes

Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by Aimerosa25(f): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Beer
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
Almost All Alcoholic drinks don't have a nice taste..

But people always pretend to feel the sweetness when they take them..

A bottle of Coke is far more better..

2 Likes

Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by sanesta: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Beer
Smirnoff ice is cool wink

1 Like

Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by Aimerosa25(f): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
sanesta:
Smirnoff ice is cool wink
Smirnoff ice is really cool ,am talking abt legend,harp,star, life,and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by sanesta: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hammyaladin:
Almost All Alcoholic drinks don't have a nice taste..

But people always pretend to feel the sweetness when they take them..

A bottle of Coke is far more better..
you can't take mutilple bottles
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by krownie: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
I hate this shii

monkey tail
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by paulolee(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
sooo many oo.. 1..that guiness big stout n small stout.. dt tin too bitter abegi.. 2. palmmy....e no de high me, go jus de piss nonsense.. 3.._skuchiss...dt wan na combo of drugs with zobo...i no like am 4..beer generally bcoz i dnt like d taste wen it gets warm or hot.. 5..alomo or anytin in plastic bottles called bitters
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by paulolee(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
sooo many oo.. 1..that guiness big stout n small stout.. dt tin too bitter abegi.. 2. palmmy....e no de high me, go jus de piss nonsense.. 3.._skuchiss...dt wan na combo of drugs with zobo...i no like am 4..beer generally bcoz i dnt like d taste wen it gets warm or hot.. 5..alomo or anytin in plastic bottles called bitters
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by goldman777: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Any beer
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mmmmmm
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by sanesta: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
StacyO:
Mmmmmm
Re: Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good by Dreadlock69(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Trophy like who invented that drink
It's so annoying
But if you give me cold trophy I'll collect it smiling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Gets Celebrated By His 2 Girlfriends On His Birthday / Some people thought this was a joke... What a pity / Can you marry a Girl Who Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.