Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) (1969 Views)

A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Who Has Tried Jelqing Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) by BigDickProblems: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2022
A quick one guys.

It's been a while I had sex, and that was around March this year. Prior to that, I do Jelq and have had a significant gain in Girth from about 4.9inches to almost 5.5 inches. My length is around 8.2 inches without ruler being pressed to the pubic bone, while it's around 8.5 inches when pressed against the pubic bone. This is just to let you know about my size. During the sex, I could easily fit in a condom without much hassle (since my girth is just 5.5inches). My erection was super strong. I enjoyed it.

Just today after subsequent jelqing routine that has taken about 2 years since I started, I have a girth between 5.8 inches to 6inches , condoms wouldn't fit in well. I bought the normal Kiss condom that has three satchets inside. I tried the first one It wouldn't fit. It tore after I was trying so hard to get it fitted (mind you I wasn't hard enough). I tried the second which did not cover my full length and my d*** felt tightened by the condom as it was obviously not my size anymore. I tried as much as I could to fit it, but it tore again.

That's not the end, firstly, the girl in question was surprised about how my d**** became bigger (she was the same girl I had sex with the last time). As if this stress about condom was not enough, I couldn't have an erection unlike before. With a blow and a hand job from her, I wasn't still feeling it at all. Which was very unusual. However, when she did some lap dance and all that, I was hard, but time to fix condom, my d*** will just go down because it will take me a long time to get the condom fitted in.

To my ultimate surprise, the girl left me there saying she will come tomorrow. Omo I couldn't help it cos both of us laughed at my disappointment in way that's not funny to me.

1. I will like to know which other brand has a bigger size.
2. I think it's a mental thing as to why I couldn't get an erection especially stemming from the fact that I realized I have a size that won't fit the condom. But I maybe wrong, I have been consuming so much sugar lately.
3. Could it be that jelqing even though, it increased my size, it had a negative effect on my nerves.

Pls experience guys, what do you think?

Please don't judge me.

Modified:

(4): I do get head jobs and my d*** is usually super erect all this while.
Re: See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) by Timoleon(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
Try scheming some part off with a blade or a knife.

3 Likes

Re: See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) by AyobamiOluwole: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Honestly, I don't think it has anything to do with jelqing. Like you said, it's a mental thing. Perhaps you couldn't believe it that you have grown so much. And sex on its own is a mental thing to start with.
Just look up for condoms for big sizes.
Re: See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) by KlausMichaelson: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
This is really funny
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
BigDickProblems:
A quick one guys.

It's been a while I had sex, and that was around March this year. Prior to that, I do Jelq and have had a significant gain in Girth from about 4.9inches to almost 5.5 inches. My length is around 8.2 inches without ruler being pressed to the pubic bone, while it's around 8.5 inches when pressed against the pubic bone. This is just to let you know about my size. During the sex, I could easily fit in a condom without much hassle (since my girth is just 5.5inches). My erection was super strong. I enjoyed it.

Just today after subsequent jelqing routine that has taken about 2 years since I started, I have a girth between 5.8 inches to 6inches , condoms wouldn't fit in well. I bought the normal Kiss condom that has three satchets inside. I tried the first one It wouldn't fit. It tore after I was trying so hard to get it fitted (mind you I wasn't hard enough). I tried the second which did not cover my full length and my d*** felt tightened by the condom as it was obviously not my size anymore. I tried as much as I could to fit it, but it tore again.

That's not the end, firstly, the girl in question was surprised about how my d**** became bigger (she was the same girl I had sex with the last time). As if this stress about condom was not enough, I couldn't have an erection unlike before. With a blow and a hand job from her, I wasn't still feeling it at all. Which was very unusual. However, when she did some lap dance and all that, I was hard, but time to fix condom, my d*** will just go down because it will take me a long time to get the condom fitted in.

To my ultimate surprise, the girl left me there saying she will come tomorrow. Omo I couldn't help it cos both of us laughed at my disappointment in way that's not funny to me.

1. I will like to know which other brand has a bigger size.
2. I think it's a mental thing as to why I couldn't get an erection especially stemming from the fact that I realized I have a size that won't fit the condom. But I maybe wrong, I have been consuming so much sugar lately.
3. Could it be that jelqing even though, it increased my size, it had a negative effect on my nerves.

Pls experience guys, what do you think?

Please don't judge me.

8.2 inches photos or we don't believe it angry grin, the person that liked this comment is surely a female

2 Likes

Re: See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) by Ithream: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
All I can say is Omo !
Re: See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) by spinna: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
5 inch girth...na horse or elephant u be
Re: See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) by decatalyst(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Timoleon:

Since he doesn't have sense.

Dude prolly just trying to fool the empty skull ladies here.

Hard luck bro!
Re: See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) by Deandean: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
Timoleon:
Guy grin grin grin sense will not kill you, especially when he schemes it like hez sharpening pencil grin

But seriously, you should stop jelqing for 2 reasons
1. You go eventually loss that gain anytime you stop. So the question is, can you dedicate an entire life to jelqing to maintain the borrowed growth.

2. ED is unavoidable if you continue, some EDs are irreversible too.

Lastly, i have a 7.5 and i de feel like champ… if you have 8.4 and still jelqing, you deserve anything that comes to you. Motherfucker grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) by BigDickProblems: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2022
Heathrow44:

8.2 inches photos or we don't believe it angry grin

I wish I could. But I can't. But believe me, this will likely be the only thread I will ever make. Cos I will be deactivating soon. I just hope you understand that I have nothing to gain from any sort of show off. It's a horrible experience for me.
Re: See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) by BigDickProblems: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
decatalyst:

Since he doesn't have sense.

Dude prolly just trying to fool the empty skull ladies here.

Hard luck bro!

No I am not brother. Everything I wrote there is nothing but the truth. Mind you I will deactivate this account soon. This is to prove to you that I have no intention to show off at all.
Re: See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) by BigDickProblems: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
Deandean:

Guy grin grin grin sense will not kill you, especially when he schemes it like hez sharpening pencil grin

But seriously, you should stop jelqing for 2 reasons
1. You go eventually loss that gain anytime you stop. So the question is, can you dedicate an entire life to jelqing to maintain the borrowed growth.

2. ED is unavoidable if you continue, some EDs are irreversible too.

Lastly, i have a 7.5 and i de feel like champ… if you have 8.4 and still jelqing, you deserve anything that comes to you. Motherfucker grin

Thanks for your matured feedback.

1. Gain from Jelqing is permanent. Some weeks I could go without jelqing and my size will be the same when I measure. This is from my personal experience. The only time it's temporary is when you notice any new increase (the sign will always show) and you fail to make it permanent by yourself. At this point you need to keep up with it for like a month so you can sustain that increase you noticed. It won't go back to previous size again as it will become permanent.

2. I really don't know if I have ED because, I usually have hard erection when with some babes ( when they give me head). Well I can't really tell.

My jelqing procedure is not focused on length, rather it was for girth all along. Thanks
Re: See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
You know it’s number 3 that’s doing you. That’s the thing with jelqing, nerve injury. you could rupture or tear a nerve which makes your big dick useless.
Re: See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) by TheGenius001: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lols I have been jelqing for a long time too. But I don't experience this. It's your state of mind. Jelqing gives extra strength to your pen*** and durability asides the increase. All the best. You can as well check my thread on jelqing.
Re: See What Jelqing Has Caused Me (A Terrible Experience) by BigDickProblems: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
You know it’s number 3 that’s doing you. That’s the thing with jelqing, nerve injury. you could rupture or tear a nerve which makes your big dick useless.

I would really doubt that, because when I get a head job or a hand job when I am really in the mood, my d*** is super erect and this is as a result of jelqing and Some pelvic muscle kegel. You may be right but my mind tells me it's a shock and my brain couldn't figure it out. I may be wrong but thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The High Increase Of Gay And Lesbianism In Nigeria: What Are Causes And Effects? / Nigerian Lady Overjoyed As Boss Flies From U.K. For Her Wedding Ceremony (video) / It Is Unromantic For Males To Initiate Intimacy In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.