Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria (2294 Views)

SIMPS Are Useless!! See The Amount Of Simps In This Onlyfans Wh0re's Dm. [photo] / Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. / Married Men Are The Biggest Simps Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by Wimkeh(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15
Yesterday just opened my eyes. Seriously , all those red pill stuff should Be redirected at them. They don’t have orientation at all. I saw one that bought iPhone 13 pro max for his babe and she returned it to him cause she didn’t like the color.

Omo if you live around them, you’ ll understand the level of fooling this boys are capable of.

27 Likes

Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15
Nigerian Parents havent failed but I'm really scared for the breed of young guys we have around now

They are the dumbest around, they think buying the love of a woman is all there is to win over her heart as thats why they tend to struggle to woo ladies that are gainfully employed and have alot going on for themselves

I dont have them around as friends and will never do. They worship women with their money. When they travel outside the country, they find it impossible to get a decent lady for themselves

Its still cool tho...The Nigerian dating marktet is well-suited to them

17 Likes

Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by oz4real83(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15
Wimkeh:
Yesterday just opened my eyes. Seriously , all those red pill stuff should Be redirected at them. They don’t have orientation at all. I saw one that bought iPhone 13 pro max for his babe and she returned it to him cause she didn’t like the color.

Omo if you live around them, you’ ll understand the level of fooling this boys are capable of.
money gotten easily are always easily misused, what did you expect, it won't surprise me if the guy's mom is still using itel Torchlight phone embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by VeryWickedMan: 4:57pm On Feb 15
Who else do you think gave Nigerian females entitlement mentality? They literally buy these bitches like commodity.

I'll be long dead before the day a Nigerian female controls my life comes.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by iamtardey: 5:19pm On Feb 15
VeryWickedMan:
Who else do you think gave Nigerian females entitlement mentality? They literally buy these butches like commodity.

I'll be long dead before the day a Nigerian female controls my life comes.
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by perfectsusanoo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 15
Their life.
I find being with a woman long term punishing. Why all the fuss to impress em when fine girls choke the whole world.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by chefremy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15
Honestly, apart from girls' aspect, na them make all these transport people especially the okada men have a wide mouth, they now call ridiculous prices for people especially in any area around a uni. Same goes with boutiques and all. We are not saying mak u no enjoy yr money at least dey use your brain.... I would appreciate if this stuff enter front pafe sef.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by naijapips04: 8:46pm On Feb 15
Wimkeh:

Oga na poverty dey worry you.
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15
naijapips04:

Oga na poverty dey worry you.
Simple as ABC
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by Dimaya: 10:03pm On Feb 15
Okay.
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by Seeker675: 10:13pm On Feb 15
Wimkeh:

Bro you're saying the truth 100% cause my bro is one
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15
Seeker675:

Your brother is yahoo boy? And a simp too?

Well, well, well.
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by OKOATA(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15
Story of broke boys, someone bought a phone for his GF you carry am come nairaland come dey wail. See them up there blaming yahoo boys for their misfortunes. Bunch of broke ass niggas.
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by emperor4love(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15
Seeker675:

no go reason wit ur bro mk e teach u work de play as dollar de clock 1600
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by OKOATA(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15
emperor4love:
no go reason wit ur bro mk e teach u work de play as dollar de clock 1600
No mind am, na person money e carry for head.
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by MrCork: 11:29pm On Feb 15
Wimkeh:

Did they thief yor babe sir??(no oofencse) angry
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 4:45am On Feb 16
Wimkeh:

[color=#006600][/color]

I don't think they are simps? They know exactly what they are doing. The thing they will gain from the girl is more than the iPhone.
I should be more worried about the girls life. When it comes to shady characters, they can do anything to advance to the next level, if it requires to use anything possible.
Our ladies should be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 7:07am On Feb 16
Wimkeh:

You copied this from Twitter, no?
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by Johnwrite(m): 7:28am On Feb 16
despite making money through any source at least spend it wisely
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by 100smile(m): 7:53am On Feb 16
Person dey spend e money, you dey call am simp.

Bro, hv u been with a yahoo boy? It's actually the ladies who overvalue the so called 'yahoo bois'. You don see where yahoo boy dey punish or beat him babe?

Everytime, ''simp'' "simp''. Go hustle oo.
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by FRANCISTOWN: 8:55am On Feb 16
OKOATA:
Story of broke boys, someone bought a phone for his GF you carry am come nairaland come dey wail. See them up there blaming yahoo boys for their misfortunes. Bunch of broke ass niggas.
I have your time today. Today will be the day I humble you. You always parade yourself on every thread claiming how rich you are.How much do you have? Millions in dollars or billions in dollars? Which state do you reside and which area?
What kind of cars do you drive?
What is the estimate of your interior designs?
How many landed properties do you have?
How many people are you responsible for their feeding?
How many people have you trained thru schools?
Do you know any serving high office political figure?

6 Likes

Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by oglalasioux(m): 12:50pm On Feb 16
chefremy:
Honestly, apart from girls' aspect, na them make all these transport people especially the okada men have a wide mouth, they now call ridiculous prices for people especially in any area around a uni. Same goes with boutiques and all. We are not saying mak u no enjoy yr money at least dey use your brain.... I would appreciate if this stuff enter front pafe sef.

You are on point. They've practically destroyed Benin city with ridiculous prices.
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by OKOATA(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16
FRANCISTOWN:

I have your time today. Today will be the day I humble you. You always parade yourself on every thread claiming how rich you are.How much do you have? Millions in dollars or billions in dollars? Which state do you reside and which area?
What kind of cars do you drive?
What is the estimate of your interior designs?
How many landed properties do you have?
How many people are you responsible for their feeding?
How many people have you trained thru schools?
Do you know any serving high office political figure?
Look at this nigga that wants to humble me, see this life I live it's one life and I'm gonna enjoy it to the fullest. As long as I don't kill someone or shed innocent blood then I will live a happy life. Asking me I'm parading myself. When have I paraded myself. So because I reject poverty and don't settle for less makes me evil. Your APC govt you voted in the last election isn't evil? Your president and the likes isn't far worse or evil than I'm? Oga I owe no one how I live my life as long as the govt can't feed me so I find a way to feed myself. How many people have I blessed? I can't say but I know I do the good will I can do. I pay my tithe and when God bless me, he does so I can use it to bless others.
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by OKOATA(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't think they are simps? They know exactly what they are doing. The thing they will gain from the girl is more than the iPhone.
I should be more worried about the girls life. When it comes to shady characters, they can do anything to advance to the next level, if it requires to use anything possible.
Our ladies should be wise.
All you niggas think is evil, how many girls in your area have been used by yahoo boys in your hood. Stop lying oga. All yahoo boys will live a happy life and nothing will happen, as long as the main govt is the Yahoo it won't stop boys from doing theirs.
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by emperor4love(m): 1:57pm On Feb 16
OKOATA:
All you niggas think is evil, how many girls in your area have been used by yahoo boys in your hood. Stop lying oga. All yahoo boys will live a happy life and nothing will happen, as long as the main govt is the Yahoo it won't stop boys from doing there's.
if this guys know how much dollar boys de confirm for idme update,de go de mellow, we no de talk of ira or heloc,na anybody way ready,dollar dey wait fr All man online, make dem de sleep
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by spencekat(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16
chefremy:
'Awuf' and stolen monies are mostly spent like that.

1 Like

Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by spencekat(m): 2:11pm On Feb 16
Wimkeh:

Same with our politicians.

1 Like

Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by Meerahbel: 2:26pm On Feb 16
Power is meant to be used wisely, it's not meant for control. African redpill mindset look what it done to us. It's not just about women, have you ever wondered or maybe thought our politicians might be ruling us with redpill mindset, they feel in charge Buhari a well known redpiller thinks women belongs to kitchen lol, look where he's leading us to and he doesn't even care, that's because no one can challenge or question him. Our kids abused and tortured by their own parents cos they're redpilling for good, actually they think it's love, should I talk about our security system, military, police, SARS getting disbanded cos of there brutality or should I say redpilling.
Women are not to be enslaved rather we encourage them and push them higher.
I did a marketing job one time and I can understand how much value they placed on those doing a great job, this doesn't mean you'll relapse rather you'll try to do more cos they genuinely value and appreciate things you do for them, fall a bit on the job then you'll realize you're a big fool and no cares about your past efforts. Try to quit and they'll come begging you, you'll know you're truly valued at the same time worthless. Love are not for men but apply this style handling women and you see them trying their best for you.

Women should be adored cos they're beautiful creatures, give them freedom, love and power so they could use their sense to figure what's best for them and at the back of their minds you own the real power.

Women are not sex tool we men made them that at the same time saying they only have sex to offer. Pathetic
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16
OKOATA:
All you niggas think is evil, how many girls in your area have been used by yahoo boys in your hood. Stop lying oga. All yahoo boys will live a happy life and nothing will happen, as long as the main govt is the Yahoo it won't stop boys from doing there's.
[color=#006600][/color]

I know what I am saying. Yes the yahoo Boyz will live a happy life, how about the girlz they used?
The girlz are at disadvantage. Maybe you didn't read my post clearly. When some normal guys even use their babes for ritual how about yahoo guyz that have no moral or sympathy. Them go do the thing without looking back.
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by Obainoman6: 2:48pm On Feb 16
Jennyclay
Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by advanceDNA: 2:51pm On Feb 16
Wimkeh:

How can u criticize someone for feeding a chicken laying him eggs, making him money and may even kill to make more money....

Hope u know this comment is not about chickens and eggs grin grin..

That's just buy the way ..mu supposed know say those phones na carted shiit...if u know what I mean....Yahoo boys nor dey phone.... Na carting....

1 Like

Re: Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria by toujurs: 3:02pm On Feb 16
Wimkeh:

Stolen money, were you expecting them to spend wisely.

Money they didn't work for, i will be happy of sars can come back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My ! / What R The Top Signs That, A Lady Loves A Guy? / Thread For Nairaland Very Bad Sharp Guys. Hehehehe ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.