Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,823 members, 7,831,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Boyfriend Has Never Let Me Down But Prophesy Says He Will Dump Me-pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Never Let Me Down But Prophesy Says He Will Dump Me-pls Advise (663 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has Never Let Me Down But Prophesy Says He Will Dump Me-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good afternoon ma,

My name is Peace(not real) I am in a relationship about a year now, I met my boyfriend at my place of work, he is so nice and caring. Everything I have prayed for is what he is, he loves me so much that he is proud to tell people that I am his girlfriend.

This year, he is planning to travel to Ghana, though before then I have left the work since we started dating because I can't be dating my colleague. There is on girl at the same work, when she heard that we were dating, she became jealous and was angry.

During that lockdown at the work, they were so close and she could not hold it anymore. She now told my boyfriend that she is in love with him. He was surprised and he came to tell me, I told him that you are the man here. So you have to choose between the two of us.

He was angry with me, that why will I say......

https://livelystones.ng/2021/01/13/my-boyfriend-has-never-let-me-down-but-prophesy-says-he-will-dump-me-pls-advise/

Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Let Me Down But Prophesy Says He Will Dump Me-pls Advise by dimexy247(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Let Me Down But Prophesy Says He Will Dump Me-pls Advise by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
if ya can't finish the God damn Fiction here then Forget about posting it!!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Let Me Down But Prophesy Says He Will Dump Me-pls Advise by b3llo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
Believe Prophets at your own peril. You have to seek the face of God on your own...
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Let Me Down But Prophesy Says He Will Dump Me-pls Advise by espn(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
They know you love him...so you need to pay to keep him....na just the scope...
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Let Me Down But Prophesy Says He Will Dump Me-pls Advise by habsydiamond(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Prophecy... Can be changed with just one thing.... PRAYER... If a prophet should tell u, u will die, will u sit down and start thinking? I guess not.. U will use prayer to avert such say... Prayer is the key to opening of closed doors. With prayer all things are possible... Keep praying for God's guidance...
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Let Me Down But Prophesy Says He Will Dump Me-pls Advise by felong(m): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
Which yeye prophesy. There are no prophets these days just hungry husslers looking for money
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Let Me Down But Prophesy Says He Will Dump Me-pls Advise by thesicilian: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Everyone knows that not all relationships end in marriage
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Let Me Down But Prophesy Says He Will Dump Me-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yes oooh!
thesicilian:
Everyone knows that not all relationships end in marriage
Re: My Boyfriend Has Never Let Me Down But Prophesy Says He Will Dump Me-pls Advise by kingemaker(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Marry the prophet wink

(1) (Reply)

Imma Suck This Girl Real Hard! / Nigerian Girls Are Useful...all Of Them(MY EXPERIENCE) / Fear Women- A True Life Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.