Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,827 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! (2644 Views)

Share You Story On This.....e Dey Shock Person Pass Breakfast / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by dollytino4real(f): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
an illiterate wife or an illiterate husband which one will likely disgrace his or her partner at a public gathering? pls is not by force to book space to insult o!
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
dollytino4real:
an illiterate wife or an illiterate husband which one will likely disgrace his or her partner at a public gathering? pls is not by force to book space to insult o!

The illitrate husband.

Thank God, I've never made that mistake of dating an illiterate. Even as a literate person, if your diction is not on point, e go get k leg small. Your diction just has to be polished otherwise...... Lol .
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by Mrshape: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Illiterate husband.
The wife can't cover his illiteracy
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
CalliDora1:

The illitrate husband.

Thank God, I've never made that mistake of dating an illiterate. Even as a literate person, if your diction is not on point, e go get k leg small. Your diction just has to be polished otherwise...... Lol .

Yinmu
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by dollytino4real(f): 1:59am On Jan 14, 2021
CalliDora1:

The illitrate husband.

wen we were arguing I said men too, if u see how dey jumped on me like ants I just decided to close my mouth to avoid blow
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by 44Bulldog(m): 3:25am On Jan 14, 2021
CalliDora1:

The illitrate husband.

DICKtion undecided
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2021
dollytino4real:
wen we were arguing I said men too, if u see how dey jumped on me like ants I just decided to close my mouth to avoid blow

Lol... Don't mind them. That's their way.
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by felong(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2021
dollytino4real:
Illiterate husband na. That one will just be displaying his stupidity everywhere with boldness. And the worse is that men like that are very stubborn they will not listen to correction.
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by Jack005(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2021
CalliDora1:

The illitrate husband.

For your mind!
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2021
Jack005:
For your mind!

Go and polish your diction tongue

1 Like

Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by Jack005(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2021
CalliDora1:

Go and polish your diction tongue
lol..My diction is polished already sweet heart.. Come let's mingle and have some fun.. You based in ph?
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2021
Jack005:
lol..My diction is polished already sweet heart.. Come let's mingle and have some fun.. You based in ph?

Which of the dictions? hope it's not Ghanaian diction that says "worteh" as in water? grin
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by Jack005(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2021
CalliDora1:

Which of the dictions? hope it's not Ghanaian diction that says "worteh" as in water? grin
lol.Goodmorning!

1 Like

Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by jydo34547: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2021
:Go and polish your diction lol..My diction is polished already sweet heart.. Come let's mingle and have some fun.. You based in ph?
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by dollytino4real(f): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2021
felong:

Illiterate husband na. That one will just be displaying his stupidity everywhere with boldness. And the worse is that men like that are very stubborn they will not listen to correction.
u understood my point, woman can be shut up and she will shamelishly hid her face
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by dollytino4real(f): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol... Don't mind them. That's their way.
pride
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by chinchonglee(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2021
Now I see why they said women don't have brain
Can u see how this thread is filled with females yet none of them could come up with a reasonable sentence to back up their claims.

Nigerian ladies please learn to think deep(not even outside the box because i knw its impossible for y'all to think outside the box).

Dnt always depend on your pussy as that pussy will get rotten one day(that's if its not already).

Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by dollytino4real(f): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
chinchonglee:
Now I see why they said women don't have brain
Can u see how this thread is filled with females yet none of them could come up with a reasonable sentence to back up their claims.

Nigerian ladies please learn to think deep(not even outside the box because i knw its impossible for y'all to think outside the box).

Dnt always depend on your pussy as that pussy will get rotten one day(that's if its not already).

Chai!
this ur illogical point is out of this world
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by chinchonglee(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
dollytino4real:
this ur illogical point is out of this world
U re a female, so I don't expect my point to be logical to you cos u dnt have brain.
U can't think
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by FalseProphet1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
dollytino4real:
I have just received a revelation that you're my wife. I will there encourage you to work towards our marriage as I can't wait to be married to you. I will send you a dm and hope for your quick response. Stay safe.
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by phelonrays: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
An illiterate Husband with a hard-swollen Ego disgraced the most, they have no room for correction..
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by dollytino4real(f): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I have just received a revelation that you're my wife. I will there encourage you to work towards our marriage as I can't wait to be married to you. I will send you a dm and hope for your quick response. Stay safe.
who send u? ok email na I will reply my husband to be
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by dollytino4real(f): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
chinchonglee:

U re a female, so I don't expect my point to be logical to you cos u dnt have brain.
U can't think
ok, Mr brain getter born of fish not woman
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by chinchonglee(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
dollytino4real:
ok, Mr brain getter born of fish not woman
Read what u wrote!
Confused soul

Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by dollytino4real(f): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2021
chinchonglee:

Read what u wrote!
Confused soul
see u! dat is original confused being must u show ur stupidity everywhere u comment
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by chinchonglee(m): 7:17am On Jan 15, 2021
dollytino4real:
see u! dat is original confused being must u show ur stupidity everywhere u comment
U re an olodo!
Simple English sentence sef, u cant construct!
Ur pussy will suffer grin
Abi the pussy don dey suffer sef.
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by dollytino4real(f): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2021
chinchonglee:

U re an olodo!
Simple English sentence sef, u cant construct!
Ur pussy will suffer grin
Abi the pussy don dey suffer sef.
pls o people com and see pussy sufferee
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by gozzlin: 5:02am On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 14, 2021
dollytino4real:
what's your definition of an illiterate?
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by dollytino4real(f): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Masonkaycares:
what's your definition of an illiterate?
the one dat can not read, write or speak grammar
Re: Which One Will Disgrace Person Pass!!! by lilvicky68(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Illiterate husband go disgrace wife well well..

(1) (Reply)

Which Region Has The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria...? / I Have To Quit Masturbating From Today, My Life Depends On It! / Can I Still Trust A Nigerian Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.