Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online (8667 Views)

How Did You Start Your Passive Income Journey? / Daily Income Goals - What It Really Means / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by ambitiouschap17: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2021
eliok:
@ ambitiouschap

Paying for ads is better with a card denominated in dollars. No need for conversion

Thanks. And I am facing serious issue now, I can't withdraw since I don't have domiciliary account.

Is there any way to get money through payoneer, I can't send to exchangers also.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2021
ambitiouschap17:

Thanks. And I am facing serious issue now, I can't withdraw since I don't have domiciliary account.

Is there any way to get money through payoneer, I can't send to exchangers also.
add your normal naira account and option b get a dorm account.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
set goals and meet them.
quality over quantity

passive income is good.
keep learning,

those of you who messaged for mentoring should do so now b4 february 9th
thank you.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by ambitiouschap17: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
eliok:
add your normal naira account and option b get a dorm account.

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2021
ambitiouschap17:

I thought they said federal government doesn't allow it again.

Thanks.
well sorry I haven't been listening to most naija news as they sucks.
Except of course on nairaland.

Anyway this is your opportunity to get a dorm. Account don't miss it
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nepa has successfully hold our electricity for 24 hrs and counting no light.

Thanks to God, I have built a mini Inverter myself

Using 18650 battery (laptop battery)

100 Pieces.

I gathered it small small.

Try to gather it if you're interested and indicate here so I guide you how.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Finally kdp secrets unveiled

2 Likes

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by neutral2000: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
There is an affiliate marketing platform using bitcoin. That's what I've been doing. You get more coins when you refer people or when you trade
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Authorsy: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
eliok:
Finally kdp secrets unveiled

I want innn
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Authorsy:

I want innn
ok

1 Like

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by AIT1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
eliok:

100 Pieces.

You mean 100 pieces of laptop battery?
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 2:23am On Jan 23, 2021
AIT1:

You mean 100 pieces of laptop battery?
yes
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Akepee(f): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2021
What is Passive Income?

Passive income is income that requires little to no effort to earn and maintain. It is called progressive passive income when the earner expends little effort to grow the income. Examples of passive income include rental income and any business activities in which the earner does not materially participate.

Undeniable in our today's world, making money has been much easier with just the right tools and the right information. Studying the market and knowing where to put in your money at the right time and reaping the benefits from your minimal efforts.

Interested? You can chat me up at Zero Nine Zero Two Seven Five Six Six Two Two Five for more info .
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by AIT1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
eliok:
yes

Wow!

Please how were you able to get it? For how many months?
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
AIT1:

Wow!

Please how were you able to get it? For how many months?
go outside where they sell laptop and ask. That's how.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by AIT1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
eliok:
go outside where they sell laptop and ask. That's how.

Okay thanks.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
The race to freedom is littered with distraction and stress. Be careful this year

1 Like

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2021
Good morning, may God smile on your hustle this week.

For those who want to learn. Keep taking action.

Grace

1 Like

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Authorsy: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2021
eliok:
Good morning, may God smile on your hustle this week.

For those who want to learn. Keep taking action.

Grace

Amen. Have a productive week, Eliok.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by OGWILLS123: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
ekerensima:
started a farming project already
Livestock or crop farming cool
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by OGWILLS123: 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good day folks cool , pls what type of business or skill can a young niggar start or aquire with 30K cry
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Livestock or crop farming cool
. crops, I've got plantain corn, and I'm branching out to watermelons n garden egg

1 Like

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Good day folks cool , pls what type of business or skill can a young niggar start or aquire with 30K cry
skills that make money online or offline

1. Article writing
2. Website design
3. Book cover design
4. Eboook writing
5. Seo optimization
6. Solar installation

Phew... Let me stop.
So good skills equals money.

Start somewhere . Which do you like ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by OGWILLS123: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
eliok:
skills that make money online or offline

1. Article writing
2. Website design
3. Book cover design
4. Eboook writing
5. Seo optimization
6. Solar installation

Phew... Let me stop.
So good skills equals money.

Start somewhere . Which do you like ?
hmm as for the writing (1) am not realy good at english. (2)I don't have a laptop ... so i have to avoid any thing concerning writing or involves laptop. So i go with the solar instalation, but how lucrative is it, how frequently can i find client and last question is will 30k be enough for the training. thanks cool
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
OGWILLS123:
hmm as for the writing (1) am not realy good at english. (2)I don't have a laptop ... so i have to avoid any thing concerning writing or involves laptop. So i go with the solar instalation, but how lucrative is it, how frequently can i find client and last question is will 30k be enough for the training. thanks cool
there is no short cut to success.

30k is more than enof for the determine mind.

Solar installation is easy but you need to watch lots of tutorial.

That means data and YouTube.

That's means phone.
If you have a phone, you can do kdp, solar and writing.

So the 30k will used to get data and a fairly used pc of 18k (mini laptop).

I started with a mini laptop.

So you see, with prayer and a determine heart you will succeed.

Think and pray.
If you need guidance . It's 10k.

But digest what I've given to you.
30k is more than enof.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Don't ever tell me something is not possible, tell me how can it be possible
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Those seeking to get plaigiarismcheckerx should let me know. Perhaps o may be of help
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Esiman(m): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Been gathering for a while, upto 10. Can you show me how i can get it running? Thank you, sir.
eliok:

100 Pieces.

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 2:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Esiman:
Been gathering for a while, upto 10. Can you show me how i can get it running? Thank you, sir.
what do you want to power?

Laptop or what?

And how many you've got?

A reply will help me
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Esiman(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
eliok:
what do you want to power?

Laptop or what?

And how many you've got?

A reply will help me
I want to power one laptop and maybe one energy bulb.

I've got 10 laptop batteries.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Esiman:
I want to power one laptop and maybe one energy bulb.

I've got 10 laptop batteries.
10 pieces or 10 packs
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Don't lose focus because you haven't reached your goals . Check!

You're not in competition with anyone but yourself.

As we end January,
Look at your program for February.
Be kind and start to follow it up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Thread For Entrepreneurship In Nigeria / Banks On Strike In Ijebu, Sagamu & Abeokuta After Deadly Robberies / Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.