Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online (8703 Views)

How Did You Start Your Passive Income Journey? / Daily Income Goals - What It Really Means / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by COURVOISier(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Authorsy:

Why are you being mean and condescending?

Advice him nicely na, we all started from somwhere.

The way you have been addressing him is not nice at all.

You're both alike. You just glance through without reading to comprehend.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Authorsy: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
COURVOISier:

You're both alike. You just glance through without reading to comprehend.

What's there to comprehend? You're clearly being condescending even though you are giving good advice.

Learn how to make your criticisms constructive. You don't have to be rude because you wanna give advice.

2 Likes

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by COURVOISier(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Authorsy:

What's there to comprehend? You're clearly being condescending even though you are giving good advice.

Learn how to make your criticisms constructive. You don't have to be rude because you wanna give advice.

Quote him to advice him.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by headboyprince(m): 7:29am On Feb 19, 2021
eliok:
Nepa has successfully hold our electricity for 24 hrs and counting no light.

Thanks to God, I have built a mini Inverter myself

Using 18650 battery (laptop battery)

100 Pieces.

I gathered it small small.

Try to gather it if you're interested and indicate here so I guide you how.
Hi, please the 100 batteries is it dead ones or working ones (new). And how many hours does it last you?
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2021
headboyprince:

Hi, please the 100 batteries is it dead ones or working ones (new). And how many hours does it last you?

You have to use multimeter to test them. Make sure it gives 3-3.7 volts.

There is a 12v connection called 3s

And a 14.4 volts connection. Called 4s

So for how long it last depends on the no of battery in parallel .

So join the batteries in 33 cell each pack
33+33+33 = 12.6volts (11.1 volts)

Or

25+25+25+25 cells = 14.6v. (3.7v each pack)

If a. Single bcell contain 1.8 amp

Power is 1.8 x 33 = 60amp multiply by voltage

60 x 12 = 720 watts.

A laptop consume around 50 watts
3 dc bulbs is 15 watts x 3 = 45 watts

Phones if you charge 6watts

It will last you about 6 hours. Untill nepa bring light

Thank you
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Today I learned how to design amazing book cover.

It's sweet.

Again, I'm working in setting goals for my upcoming passive streams of income.

Never depend on salary alone.

Run from subscription services that's charge monthly.

Except if it adds to your profit

1 Like

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Gleez: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
ambitiouschap17:

My goal is to reach $5k both with kdp and other passive income before April. I will come back to update inshallAllah .

Please, can you share other sources of passive income?
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2021
Fulfill your goals can be great.

I had lots of uncompleted work.

I took a month to do some of them.

Voila, some are paying well.

So keep moving and ask for help always
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2021
Let me take a break to do passive work
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by nwikpab: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2021
eliok:

You have to use multimeter to test them. Make sure it gives 3-3.7 volts.
There is a 12v connection called 3s
And a 14.4 volts connection. Called 4s
So for how long it last depends on the no of battery in parallel .
So join the batteries in 33 cell each pack 33+33+33 = 12.6volts (11.1 volts)
Or
25+25+25+25 cells = 14.6v. (3.7v each pack)
If a. Single bcell contain 1.8 amp
Power is 1.8 x 33 = 60amp multiply by voltage
60 x 12 = 720 watts.
A laptop consume around 50 watts 3 dc bulbs is 15 watts x 3 = 45 watts
Phones if you charge 6watts
It will last you about 6 hours. Untill nepa bring light
Thank you
How much does each of the battery goes.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
nwikpab:

How much does each of the battery goes.
it depends on where you are. I buy them at 200 naira per piece.
Depends on your State or location
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
Sorry for not being there in a while,
Been busy lately,

Soon more updates.

Today, an idea came to me,

Instead of depending on one publishing income source.
Better to have three.

So

Last year, learn about the stock market .
I mean usa stocks.

That's an income source. Although I haven't started it.

For now publishing kdp is fore front.

1 Like

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by COURVOISier(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
eliok:
Sorry for not being there in a while,
Been busy lately,

Soon more updates.

Today, an idea came to me,

Instead of depending on one publishing income source.
Better to have three.

So

Last year, learn about the stock market .
I mean usa stocks.

That's an income source. Although I haven't started it.

For now publishing kdp is fore front.

We are moving in the same direction. I started playing with bamboo few months ago by adding some stocks to my watchlist. When I'm chanced I will learn this usa stocks. Good luck to us.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
COURVOISier:

We are moving in the same direction. I started playing with bamboo few months ago by adding some stocks to my watchlist. When I'm chanced I will learn this usa stocks. Good luck to us.
that's how to evaluate any business.
Try to learn.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
Just wanna plan my journey, it's gradually taking shape
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Haywhydotdotcom: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
Interesting. who are those selling it?
eliok:
it depends on where you are. I buy them at 200 naira per piece.
Depends on your State or location
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2021
Haywhydotdotcom:
Interesting. who are those selling it?
sold where they sell laptop scraps or solar electrical things. Just ask
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Haywhydotdotcom: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2021
eliok:
sold where they sell laptop scraps or solar electrical things. Just ask
Can you help someone get it and waybill?
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2021
Haywhydotdotcom:
Can you help someone get it and waybill?
which state are you?
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Haywhydotdotcom: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2021
eliok:
which state are you?
OGUN
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Haywhydotdotcom:
OGUN
you are near Lagos. Me am in far North. Just order from Lagos. You can send through a friend or call those who has it in Lagos. They will waybill it for you.

Where to get it in Lagos? Just search nairaland computer section or inverter section.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Haywhydotdotcom: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Alright thanks. You have been helpful boss
eliok:
you are near Lagos. Me am in far North. Just order from Lagos. You can send through a friend or call those who has it in Lagos. They will waybill it for you.

Where to get it in Lagos? Just search nairaland computer section or inverter section.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by online4business: 6:41am On Mar 29, 2021
COURVOISier:

There's a thread here on nairaland us stock pick alert or so find it an read. it.

We Are all moving in the same direction only say my money Nova plenty like yours.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by COURVOISier(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
online4business:

There's a thread here on nairaland us stock pick alert or so find it an read. it.

We Are all moving in the same direction only say my money Nova plenty like yours.

I'm following the thread. Thank you. I don't have much time for it now as I am focused on kdp. God will continue blessing our hustle.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2021
Follow only successful online biz.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by patokenneth: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hello guys... I really would like to get an ACX.com account. If you offer the service or know anyone that does offer the service, kindly get in touch with me. Thanks.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by tellsblinks(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
patokenneth:
Hello guys... I really would like to get an ACX.com account. If you offer the service or know anyone that does offer the service, kindly get in touch with me. Thanks.

Thiers a better way if running acx, I think awayvoices. Com I'm not sure, you can ask eliok
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2021
Goals are still on. Passive income still the best.

Adding stocks or crypto to the online portfolio.

Am still learning about them though
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by 1stbest(m): 5:38am On Aug 05, 2021
eliok:

How was the Kindle jorney so far
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by ManyPlugs: 6:09am On Aug 05, 2021
Hi guys,

Do you sell online? if yes , then You need to check this App out , its "Sendbrief"

This app is simply cool

Sendbrief allows you share images & videos of your Product or Service with multiple customers using a simple link, yes just a simple link, once your clients click on the link they can view videos and pictures of your product.....you can also include a voice-note in the link.

Guess what ? the link also contains your profile details, so anyone who views the link can reach you directly either by email, whatsapp or phone call....anyone from anywhere in the world can contact you....You guys just need to try it out to understand my joy here. I no longer struggle with over full gallery and phone space, everything is store in the App....storage is cloud - based...simply Amazing

You can download the Sendbrief App from the website - [url]www.sendbrief.com [/url]OR directly from the Google play store , search for "Sendbrief"

It's a fantastic app that helps you work smarter, thank me later
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Joyfun45: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hi Eliok, I was referred to you on this platform regarding kdp. Please I'm really interested in learning, I have no prior knowledge of writing but I can and also, I can employ the services of ghost writers. But in general, I want to seriously learn and I need a mentor to see me through this path. It will be a great pleasure if you can assist on this. I await your response

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FREE EBOOK - An Enemy Called Average / Foreign Investors Buy Out Nigerian Shareholders In Seven-up / Get Airtel Free Recharge Card, Mtn, 9mobile And Glo All On Chateko Give Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.