Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online (8749 Views)

How Did You Start Your Passive Income Journey? / Daily Income Goals - What It Really Means / Tired Of Being Broke? See How To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Those of us in kdp,
February should be preparing you for the next big sales month.

Keep flying.

1 Like

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Very soon,
All your efforts will be crowned with success.

Keep building when others are sleeping.

Grace

1 Like

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Esiman(m): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2021
10 packs, sir.
eliok:
10 pieces or 10 packs
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 12:46am On Jan 28, 2021
Esiman:
10 packs, sir.

if you have 6 per pack, that 60 pieces .

you have to test them with multi meter to see if they are working.

if all is ok,

connect them in pack 20 -20-20. where each 20 is 4.2v when soldered together. or 3.7 volts each.

so 3 packs of 20 each soldered together. 3.7v x3 =11.1volts

but try to make it 30-30-30

its called a parallel connection. when they are connected together in packs .
we need a 3s 20p connection.
will drop a picture tommorrow

1 Like

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 10:35am On Jan 28, 2021
See what I mean
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14ef-8qllvusyOSZTUIf9o5ojkJblxydb/view?usp=sharing

so that is how it is when I say 20-20-20 or by 30. Do it in 3 pack .
Let a engineer solder it for you.

Next put a wire on the positive and negative side each.
That picture bis a pack of 12. But I have them like that in 30 per pack and I solder a positive red wire at the top and a negative black wire bottom of each.

Then join them together to add up to 12v

2 Likes

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2021
My mind is thinking fast . All you can be is all you can be .

But all you can be is enof.

There's no reason why you should depend on a source of income alone.

Remember

Earned income from salary
Capital gains from buying and selling
Passive income from portfolio and things like
Rent, stocks , kdp amazon, etc

Be wise

1 Like

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2021
Sometimes if feels like we are in competition.

But I bet to disagree.

Goals should be personal and set them to improve yourself.

When you desire passive income, start today.

January may end but let not forget that we shall soon reach December.

Jesus is God to all.
By the grace of God, set many passive income streams.

I'm considering a lot but I'm slow.

It's just me. Am in no competition.
Stay focused

2 Likes

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2021
Happy New month.

Passive you explosion expected.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Keep working while others are playing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Meedon: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Meedon:

Is there any alternative to receive payment from Amazon? I don't understand payooneer again.

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 2:54am On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=Meedon post=98648232][/quote] if you have international passport . thats the alternative
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Alasheyori: 3:30am On Feb 02, 2021
Hello sir , please I will appreciate if you can put me through as well.. I have a kdp account I have published once on it ,but no sales so I gave up, and tot it was not real... Please I am ready to give it all it takes this year.. I need your guide sir...
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 4:04am On Feb 02, 2021
Alasheyori:
Hello sir , please I will appreciate if you can put me through as well.. I have a kdp account I have published once on it ,but no sales so I gave up, and tot it was not real... Please I am ready to give it all it takes this year.. I need your guide sir...
I've replied your message
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by juniorstar(m): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2021
what's the average cost of getting a ghost writer?
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Meedon: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2021
eliok:
if you have international passport . thats the alternative

How am I going to use international passport to get payment from Amazon?
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2021
Meedon:

How am I going to use international passport to get payment from Amazon?
you need it for verification.

Other sites. And companies require it b4 they issue a bank account
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Meedon: 9:58am On Feb 02, 2021
eliok:
you need it for verification.

Other sites. And companies require it b4 they issue a bank account

Okay, thanks.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Meedon:

Okay, thanks.
you're welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Focus is not easy.
Shoot for the stars
Be goals oriented

3 Likes

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by COURVOISier(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
I'm really going through a hard time paying for ads after crossing $100+, due to cbn limit. I just tried barter this evening and it was rejected. I'm just tired cause I'm owing amazon and I can't run ads. angry sad
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Authorsy: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
COURVOISier:
I'm really going through a hard time paying for ads after crossing $100+, due to cbn limit. I just tried barter this evening and it was rejected. I'm just tired cause I'm owing amazon and I can't run ads. angry sad

Have you tried to use your Payoneer card? That's what i use and the money gets deducted from my payoneer account at the end of every month.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
COURVOISier:
get a dormiciliary account
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by Esiman(m): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2021
Thank you very much for taking your time to reply, sir. Hasn't been here for a while. I will try to gather more packs and take them to a technician for testing. I can soldier myself. What else should i do after that, i mean how to power stuffs with it.
eliok:

if you have 6 per pack, that 60 pieces .

you have to test them with multi meter to see if they are working.

if all is ok,

connect them in pack 20 -20-20. where each 20 is 4.2v when soldered together. or 3.7 volts each.

so 3 packs of 20 each soldered together. 3.7v x3 =11.1volts

but try to make it 30-30-30

its called a parallel connection. when they are connected together in packs .
we need a 3s 20p connection.
will drop a picture tommorrow

Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 4:03am On Feb 03, 2021
Esiman:
Thank you very much for taking your time to reply, sir. Hasn't been here for a while. I will try to gather more packs and take them to a technician for testing. I can soldier myself. What else should i do after that, i mean how to power stuffs with it.
it depends on what you want to power with it (the load) mention it
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by COURVOISier(m): 5:41am On Feb 03, 2021
eliok:
get a dormiciliary account

I have a dorm account and recently collected the dollar mastercard, but still it didn't work. It says it is not activated for online use. I was at the bank yesterday to complain, so I am hoping it gets resolved.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by COURVOISier(m): 5:46am On Feb 03, 2021
Authorsy:

Have you tried to use your Payoneer card? That's what i use and the money gets deducted from my payoneer account at the end of every month.

Yea, and amazon rejected the payment and refund it back because my default payment is credit card. I just weak.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2021
COURVOISier:

I have a dorm account and recently collected the dollar mastercard, but still it didn't work. It says it is not activated for online use. I was at the bank yesterday to complain, so I am hoping it gets resolved.
please activate it.

I bought publisher rocket last week with my dorm
account card.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by COURVOISier(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2021
eliok:
please activate it.

I bought publisher rocket last week with my dorm
account card.

Activating the card is to use it on an atm machine and changing the password from the default 0000 right? If not how do I activate it?. Thanks.

I have send an email yesterday to cardservices@gtbank.com and yet to get a response.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 10:24am On Feb 03, 2021
COURVOISier:

Activating the card is to use it on an atm machine and changing the password from the default 0000 right? If not how do I activate it?. Thanks.

I have send an email yesterday to cardservices@gtbank.com and yet to get a response.
they used a POS
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by COURVOISier(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2021
eliok:
they used a POS

Sorry how do I use the dollar card on a pos. To make withdrawal or transfer? Sorry for my ignorant question.
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by eliok(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2021
COURVOISier:

Sorry how do I use the dollar card on a pos. To make withdrawal or transfer? Sorry for my ignorant question.
they use pos at the bank to activate it.
That's how I selected a 4 digit PIN.

I didn't do any withdrawal or transfer.

I've been withdrawing from counter. Hope it clear
Re: Your Passive Income Goals + Making Money Online by COURVOISier(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
eliok:
they use pos at the bank to activate it.
That's how I selected a 4 digit PIN.

I didn't do any withdrawal or transfer.

I've been withdrawing from counter. Hope it clear

Ok thanks. I will go to the bank again to do it. Thanks

Update: The barter card worked and I have paid for the first ad. God answers prayer. Let's get this money grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wanna Start Up A Boutique, Anybody With Idea Of The Cost? / Sanusi Wants Flexible Exchange Rate System Fully Implemented / The story behind MMM Zimbabwe and Nigerian non-participants' intents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.