Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. (12106 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
collinsuchendu:

It was just for fun but I said I'm sorry. Or are you finding it hard to forgive me?

You're forgiven dear. I don't know how to keep grudges.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
TruthSeeker1:
StacyO
You said you gave him a "fake home address", how then did the package get to you?

Na your type no dey read before they comment.

grin

The package never got to me cause,I knew what the game was all along. I had to tell them that I'm aware,they blocked me and barred me from calling them with the number I was using to contact the DHL deliverer.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:

You're forgiven dear. I don't know how to keep grudges.

Ok. Thanks. Permit me to message you?
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
lefulefu:
lol e don tey wey guys dey use pictures of attractive ladies to scam other dudes nau.even here in nl it's been done and in most cases na pictures of instagram models wey dem collect dem dey use or they use hacked female facebook accounts with pictures of attractive females.its rare for such guys to use d pictures of their real girlfriends.
Lol

Those guys are everywhere.
They are VERY smart.
They know exactly what to tell you to get you dripping.
Lol

They gain a lot from gullible people as well.
A girl got duped of 500k from this same internet boyfriend. Lol

Y'all should watch out ooo. No be everything wey wear skirt suppose wear skirt oo.

Girls plenty for street,na that one wey flash senxy pictures online na im you wan nack. Okay

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
lefulefu:
grin the format is very lame and any human being with at least normal sense would know straight away it's scam.but still good u share ur experience incase for ppl with abnormally low iq and excessive greed who might fall for this childlish scam

Exactly.
Greed,illiteracy,lust and gullibility.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
tyup:

The truth is the Fraud mentality Virus killing y'all in the South hasn't spread to the North yet and the funny thing is, it'll kill y'all without spreading to the North

My Advice is you and y'all folks should get a Life and be an Advocate against Fraud cuz ur obviously Helpless

You're really trying so hard to make sense.

I admire your zeal,keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
11thGoldTREE:
Well this format has been around for a long time and it's amazing people still fall for it.

But here, today, I present to you my encounter.
The nigga actually added me on one of the scam groups he created to perpetrate the scam. Then he was unfortunate enough to message me.

Please notice that the picture on his profile isn't his but that of a woman who might not even know what her picture is being used for

Have you tried reporting??
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
czarr:

Realising the scam i told them to be patient that i was going to the bank, after that i told them the bank is crowded and closed that i was now on my way to the ATM, my prayer na make the scammers dey bar dey order drink, after that i told them to not be angry that the atm at my side is not dispensing that i would call a friend to transfer money to them, na so i turn the bastardss their life ehn, they wasted atleast 500naira calling me.

Correct guy,

You know one can't really blame some people for falling for these scammers, most times people are in dire financial needs and require solution right away, while for other it's just pure greed.

For me the challenge lies in how people never ask themselves how they got into the current financial mess they are in or why they lack certain material things they desire.

That's how here on NairaLand someone asked for help, after interacting with fellow I could tell where the challenge was, money was not the problem but how he approached the issue, I told him to look into the some materials to address his approach then we could talk money, he just glanced at the thing and told me he was done and he needed the money, if you are a super fast person you should spend 2hr plus to even have an idea of the rich content, you guess right, I blocked him.

The truth is last last you are your best bet, anybody who will put pressure, haste and force your hand on any issue (these how you can know something is wrong) withdraw and seek counsel and more importantly work on yourself on that which you desire.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 15, 2021
StacyO:

Lol

Those guys are everywhere.
They are VERY smart.
They know exactly what to tell you to get you dripping.
Lol

They gain a lot from gullible people as well.
A girl got duped of 500k from this same internet boyfriend. Lol

Y'all should watch out ooo. No be everything wey wear skirt suppose wear skirt oo.

Girls plenty for street,na that one wey flash senxy pictures online na im you wan nack. Okay

It is well.
lol i get a lot of dms from guys using stolen female instagram pixs or hacked accounts trying to use one format or the other to obtain.I know all the trick so i wont get fooled and besides its guys who log on onto social media with the desperate hope of getting an online girl that get easily scammed cheesy.If u as a guy is not desperate why will you be sending hefty sums of money to a girl u dont even know just because she promised to travel over to ur side cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by 1Sharon(f): 3:27am On Jan 15, 2021
Lol only a fool would fall for that scam

OP, as for your question on how he got the DHL packaging, that's easy. Anyone can get the packaging

Also expose his name and account number so NL indexes his details and send the link to him so he sees what you have done
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by The5DME(m): 3:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Mumu op.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by femi4: 5:16am On Jan 15, 2021
StacyO:
This was when the DHL deliverer number was sent.
Their IQ is not high, it's their victims that allowed GREED to cloud their sense of reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Ffolksy: 5:41am On Jan 15, 2021
StacyO:

Lol

Love really moved her.

I can't really blame her cause,the format this guys use is way beyond physical.
They can easily control your mind,twist your head in the name of romance.
I knew why I shared that here cause, some ladies will still fall for it.

They'll make the delivery so real that you will obviously believe. In fact,you'll empty your current and future acct.

My heart really goes to your colleague. Hope she's doing well now??

For her, it wasn't just the money, but the emotional torture. Why she went all out was because the guy had informed her that he mistakenly dropped his ID card and driver's license in the package and she should help him by making sure she got the package on time so she could send the cards back to him. And she should be the one to open the package because of the supposed 10k dollars.

Yes, she's doing well now. She's grown both in her career and marital lives. But such experience, the victim will never forget.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by SarutobiEky(m): 5:48am On Jan 15, 2021
This one Na learner. Na old format wey don dey lose e efficacy Na him this one carry cone here. Tsewwww. Think say Na beta thing sef
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by SarutobiEky(m): 5:56am On Jan 15, 2021
StacyO:

I really don't understand the joy some ladies derive from dating those into internet fraud( yahoo).

A girl told me a story of how she got used by her yahoo boyfriend. I'm not sure she's up to 17.

Few weeks later,she told me she was in a new relationship with a bigger yahoo guy.
You can say I was more than shocked.

Many of y'all lack common sense dear. Why do you feign shock?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Pat081: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2021
So why do u have 2give us fake name and nt d guys real name
StacyO:
Will make this as concise as possible.

Facebook as we all know is a platform for all (good,bad).
I bet you know scammers abound everywhere,you just won't be able to know the skills and new methods they come up with.

I personally, tend to accept every friend request that comes into my list,why because I find it fun doing. Not like I'm a fan of chatting with this people(who majority are mostly kids below age 15).

A message came in and surprisingly,it was from a new friend who goes by the name Peter Agann (fake name). You guessed right

Chatting kicked off and he revealed quite a lot in just that little time. He told me how he wanted us to be more than just friends and so many other long bla bla bla messages. I declined but,my new friend insisted and all of a sudden he told me he was on his way to get me a brand new phone.

Hmmmm. I knew something was amiss but,I played along.

He took so many photos (when he was on his way to get the phone, at the mall and the phone he bought).

The interesting part that I know will get any lady believing it to be true was when he took a picture of the package,wrapped in a DHL delivery bag. With my name and fake home address (which I gave him) on it.

He said DHL will deliver the package within 24hrs and I should go collect it immediately it gets to the country else,they take it back to the main source. Funny,right?

I accepted but, kept playing along. He sent me a number which I was meant to make use of in any case the gift gets to the country,told me they'll call to confirm and give me any other important info.

The long awaited goods arrived and I called the number he gave me. The guy that picked the call changed his voice immediately (I noticed that).

A condition was given.

It was demanded of me to pay some certain amount of money before I can get the gift. If not,I won't get the gift delivered and it would automatically be sent back to Mr Peter.

At this point,I told Mr Peter that I knew all the games he was playing,right from day one.
He blocked me immediately and barred me from calling him.

I used another number and a girl picked.
What does that tell you? They make use of the same number to defraud both gender(both male and female).
On the WhatsApp page,a girl's picture was used and on Facebook a male.

They are everywhere on social media(especially dating sites) and they target mostly African or African American women.

Men are not even left out cause they make use of beautiful female pictures (their girlfriends perhaps) to lure men in.

Those guys are smart and I couldn't help but come to the terms that anyone can actually fall victim.

I don't blame the victims at all, why? Cause this fraudsters have a very perfect high IQ.

Few months down the line I got threat msgs on WhatsApp but,I wasn't bothered cause I'm certain they can't trace me.

What I'm typing all along,ladies and gentlemen,please be careful. A scammer wouldn't want to know if that money in your acct is your last kobo.
Be contented with the little you have.

Don't let greed or get rich quick syndrome to over shadow you.

They are on every social media group. That lady or man's photo you've been salivating on might just be another money sucker on the loose.

How can this get to DHL delivery services?

Cause when this thing happened,i thought DHL was another scam entirely. Until I got to know scammers are making use of everything available.

Stay safe.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Kayberg: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2021
StacyO:
Screenshot 1

After I'm done having fun with him,I sent him a message.

Screenshot 2&3

Months later,I got a threat message from a so called DHL deliverer grin
On this WhatsApp info,you can see the girls photo they made use of.
That photo is to lure unsuspecting males.

That was a direct threat on your life and safety.
The perpetrator might even be someone who knows you, due to the velocity of thi threat.

Advice: Report to the Police.

And what is the name of the font you use?
I seem to like it better than my 'Glint'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
lefulefu:
lol i get a lot of dms from guys using stolen female instagram pixs or hacked accounts trying to use one format or the other to obtain.I know all the trick so i wont get fooled and besides its guys who log on onto social media with the desperate hope of getting an online girl that get easily scammed cheesy.If u as a guy is not desperate why will you be hefty sums of money to a girl u dont even know just because she promised to travel over to ur side cheesy.

Kikikikikikiki
Hahahahahahaha

A nairaland female's touch is different from the every day girl own na.

What do you expect?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kayberg:

That was a direct threat on your life and safety.
The perpetrator might even be someone who knows you, due to the velocity of thi threat.

Advice: Report to the Police.

And what is the name of the font you use?
I seem to like it better than my 'Glint'.

The police won't take it seriously,trust me.

I'll just take it as an empty threat cause,there were many more like it.

Besides,nothing serious found on with the font. I just decided to use that.
Thanks for the advice,I appreciate smiley
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pat081:
So why do u have 2give us fake name and nt d guys real name

Lol
That was exactly the name he gave me.

Lol
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
talk2hb1:

I have experience it too, your package landed in Abuja through British Airways

Kikikiki
Hahahahahahaha his
E don do abeg.

See how I'm smiling here, my colleagues might think I'm pro mad now grin grin
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
SarutobiEky:
This one Na learner. Na old format wey don dey lose e efficacy Na him this one carry cone here. Tsewwww. Think say Na beta thing sef
still good she brought it here though.some ppl are still falling for terrible old school formats.imagine d old school format that trended in the mid 2000s where someone would send u an email telling u that u won a price of twenty thousand dollars and pls u should send an amount of 500 dollars to a certain account to claim ur price.ppl are still falling for such old format till today.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by SarutobiEky(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
lefulefu:
still good she brought it here though.some ppl are still falling for terrible old school formats.imagine d old school format that trended in the mid 2000s where someone would send u an email telling u that u won a price of twenty thousand dollars and pls u should send an amount of 500 dollars to a certain account to claim ur price.ppl are still falling for such old format till today. Haha. True sha oga boss..you're right.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
StacyO:

This might be weird but,I'm attracted to small portable phones than bigger ones.

I have enough phones already "wink

Big,small,old,tokunbo,imported, non tested. LOL

Pack well abeg.
So,you have all categories of phones
Do you sell?
I'm just wondering.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Kayberg: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
StacyO:

The police won't take it seriously,trust me.

I'll just take it as an empty threat cause,there were many more like it.

Besides,nothing serious found on with the font. I just decided to use that.
Thanks for the advice,I appreciate smiley

You could at least, lodge a complaint.

And about the font, I mean what's its name?
Perhaps I can download and install it too.
I kinda like it…
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by ogashman(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
StacyO:
Will make this as concise as possible.

Facebook as we all know is a platform for all (good,bad).
I bet you know scammers abound everywhere,you just won't be able to know the skills and new methods they come up with.

I personally, tend to accept every friend request that comes into my list,why because I find it fun doing. Not like I'm a fan of chatting with this people(who majority are mostly kids below age 15).

A message came in and surprisingly,it was from a new friend who goes by the name Peter Agann (fake name). You guessed right

Chatting kicked off and he revealed quite a lot in just that little time. He told me how he wanted us to be more than just friends and so many other long bla bla bla messages. I declined but,my new friend insisted and all of a sudden he told me he was on his way to get me a brand new phone.

Hmmmm. I knew something was amiss but,I played along.

He took so many photos (when he was on his way to get the phone, at the mall and the phone he bought).

The interesting part that I know will get any lady believing it to be true was when he took a picture of the package,wrapped in a DHL delivery bag. With my name and fake home address (which I gave him) on it.

He said DHL will deliver the package within 24hrs and I should go collect it immediately it gets to the country else,they take it back to the main source. Funny,right?

I accepted but, kept playing along. He sent me a number which I was meant to make use of in any case the gift gets to the country,told me they'll call to confirm and give me any other important info.

The long awaited goods arrived and I called the number he gave me. The guy that picked the call changed his voice immediately (I noticed that).

A condition was given.

It was demanded of me to pay some certain amount of money before I can get the gift. If not,I won't get the gift delivered and it would automatically be sent back to Mr Peter.

At this point,I told Mr Peter that I knew all the games he was playing,right from day one.
He blocked me immediately and barred me from calling him.

I used another number and a girl picked.
What does that tell you? They make use of the same number to defraud both gender(both male and female).
On the WhatsApp page,a girl's picture was used and on Facebook a male.

They are everywhere on social media(especially dating sites) and they target mostly African or African American women.

Men are not even left out cause they make use of beautiful female pictures (their girlfriends perhaps) to lure men in.

Those guys are smart and I couldn't help but come to the terms that anyone can actually fall victim.

I don't blame the victims at all, why? Cause this fraudsters have a very perfect high IQ.

Few months down the line I got threat msgs on WhatsApp but,I wasn't bothered cause I'm certain they can't trace me.

What I'm typing all along,ladies and gentlemen,please be careful. A scammer wouldn't want to know if that money in your acct is your last kobo.
Be contented with the little you have.

Don't let greed or get rich quick syndrome to over shadow you.

They are on every social media group. That lady or man's photo you've been salivating on might just be another money sucker on the loose.

How can this get to DHL delivery services?

Cause when this thing happened,i thought DHL was another scam entirely. Until I got to know scammers are making use of everything available.

Stay safe.

scamming is the new job for our youths nowadays, due to lack of jobs.

a country where Facebook,twitter,
and Instagram pages are grown and sold for scamming activities, tells u a lot.

i do not hold brief for them, but the govt is not doing enough to ameliorate the poverty that pushes these people into fraud.

the bottom line is, everyone should be wary of any mouth watering offer from strangers that seems too good to be true to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kayberg:

You could at least, lodge a complaint.

And about the font, I mean what's its name?
Perhaps I can download and install it too.
I kinda like it…

Lol

It's not an app.

I don't even know how to explain it but,all I know is that I tapped my phone once,twice,thrice and the size of the message kept reducing till I got that.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Pat081: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lol
StacyO:

Lol That was exactly the name he gave me.
Lol
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
ogashman:

scamming is the new job for our youths nowadays, due to lack of jobs.

a country where Facebook,twitter,
and Instagram pages are grown and sold for scamming activities, tells u a lot.

i do not hold brief for them, but the govt is not doing enough to ameliorate the poverty that pushes these people into fraud.

the bottom line is, everyone should be wary of any mouth watering offer from strangers that seems too good to be true to avoid stories that touch.

Nigeria is still backwards when it comes to research and security.

A country that has no DNA database. Can't even track a common murderer whose fingerprints were all over his/her victim.

*sighs*

It will take a while and a very tough hand(leader) to redirect/resurrect NIGERIA.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
lefulefu:
still good she brought it here though.some ppl are still falling for terrible old school formats.imagine d old school format that trended in the mid 2000s where someone would send u an email telling u that u won a price of twenty thousand dollars and pls u should send an amount of 500 dollars to a certain account to claim ur price.ppl are still falling for such old format till today.

It wee do him like fim trik grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
tyup:

The truth is the Fraud mentality Virus killing y'all in the South hasn't spread to the North yet and the funny thing is, it'll kill y'all without spreading to the North

My Advice is you and y'all folks should get a Life and be an Advocate against Fraud cuz ur obviously Helpless

What rubbish are you typing, its your kind that keep shaming us across the country, coming here and typing nonsense.

Learn to be a Nigerian not a northerner. Wawanchi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virgin At 35! A Curse Or A Pride / Couple Caught Having Sex At Mr 2kay Elevated Concert (see Photos) / Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.