Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. (12084 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic) / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Will make this as concise as possible.

Facebook as we all know is a platform for all (good,bad).
I bet you know scammers abound everywhere,you just won't be able to know the skills and new methods they come up with.

I personally, tend to accept every friend request that comes into my list,why because I find it fun doing. Not like I'm a fan of chatting with this people(who majority are mostly kids below age 15).

A message came in and surprisingly,it was from a new friend who goes by the name Peter Agann (fake name). You guessed right

Chatting kicked off and he revealed quite a lot in just that little time. He told me how he wanted us to be more than just friends and so many other long bla bla bla messages. I declined but,my new friend insisted and all of a sudden he told me he was on his way to get me a brand new phone.

Hmmmm. I knew something was amiss but,I played along.

He took so many photos (when he was on his way to get the phone, at the mall and the phone he bought).

The interesting part that I know will get any lady believing it to be true was when he took a picture of the package,wrapped in a DHL delivery bag. With my name and fake home address (which I gave him) on it.

He said DHL will deliver the package within 24hrs and I should go collect it immediately it gets to the country else,they take it back to the main source. Funny,right?

I accepted but, kept playing along. He sent me a number which I was meant to make use of in any case the gift gets to the country,told me they'll call to confirm and give me any other important info.

The long awaited goods arrived and I called the number he gave me. The guy that picked the call changed his voice immediately (I noticed that).

A condition was given.

It was demanded of me to pay some certain amount of money before I can get the gift. If not,I won't get the gift delivered and it would automatically be sent back to Mr Peter.

At this point,I told Mr Peter that I knew all the games he was playing,right from day one.
He blocked me immediately and barred me from calling him.

I used another number and a girl picked.
What does that tell you? They make use of the same number to defraud both gender(both male and female).
On the WhatsApp page,a girl's picture was used and on Facebook a male.

They are everywhere on social media(especially dating sites) and they target mostly African or African American women.

Men are not even left out cause they make use of beautiful female pictures (their girlfriends perhaps) to lure men in.

Those guys are smart and I couldn't help but come to the terms that anyone can actually fall victim.

I don't blame the victims at all, why? Cause this fraudsters have a very perfect high IQ.

Few months down the line I got threat msgs on WhatsApp but,I wasn't bothered cause I'm certain they can't trace me.

What I'm typing all along,ladies and gentlemen,please be careful. A scammer wouldn't want to know if that money in your acct is your last kobo.
Be contented with the little you have.

Don't let greed or get rich quick syndrome to over shadow you.

They are on every social media group. That lady or man's photo you've been salivating on might just be another money sucker on the loose.

How can this get to DHL delivery services?

Cause when this thing happened,i thought DHL was another scam entirely. Until I got to know scammers are making use of everything available.

Stay safe.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
This was when the DHL deliverer number was sent.

1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by tyup(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lady ur fellow pussy holder tried to scam you not the Innocent Guy

Well in my own opinion, all i see in ur write up is nothing but bitter dissapointment. you hear free new phone from a stranger and wanted to jump on it why not tell him outright No. Mama this are the words of a dissapointed pussy holder jare angry

28 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Screenshot 1

After I'm done having fun with him,I sent him a message.

Screenshot 2&3

Months later,I got a threat message from a so called DHL deliverer grin
On this WhatsApp info,you can see the girls photo they made use of.
That photo is to lure unsuspecting males.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Deicide: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Which kind yeye font be this?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
tyup:

Well in my own opinion, all i see in ur write up is nothing but bitter dissapointment. you hear free new phone from a stranger and wanted to jump on it why not tell him outright No. Mama this are the words of a dissapointed pussy holder jare angry

I hope you read to understand undecided

Or you just read to comment.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:

Are you minding these ones? Red-pill has turned most of them to zombies. They can't think for themselves anymore

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Queenslander(f): 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Deicide:
Which kind yeye font be this?
just stop!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by tyup(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:

Who would believe the joke that He looked or share a name with someone you seem to know. take ur joke to the kids lady
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Queenslander(f): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:
This was when the DHL deliverer number was sent.
DHL Nigeria, account name - Francis James.. I laugh in Spanish.. amateur wannabe fraudsters...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Xenry: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
The scamming is too much, that's why I don't send or receive friend request on Facebook, unless you are my friend in real life. If we are not friends offline, we won't be friends on facebook, simple!

16 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Are you minding these ones? Red-pill has turned most of them to zombies. They can't think for themselves anymore

I wonder who still needs a big phone in this era.
I know his type anyway.

They'll pack themselves here to type trash now.

I've done my part as the detective on this new tactics used,it's left to those who know when to apply information.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by 11thGoldTREE: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Well this format has been around for a long time and it's amazing people still fall for it.

But here, today, I present to you my encounter.
The nigga actually added me on one of the scam groups he created to perpetrate the scam. Then he was unfortunate enough to message me.

Please notice that the picture on his profile isn't his but that of a woman who might not even know what her picture is being used for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by zexy2030(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
You are tensed already, some girls will leave their addresses and phone numbers online. I just laugh. Most of you love yahoo Boys because you have not been in their net. Once u r a victim of these fools, you will understand that not all that glitters are gold. That shinning gold is coming for your head for wealth.

Beware ladies.

If can read, hear now.

Many are gone, some are still going.

Some ladies were trafficked to some where in Nigeria to be sex slaves in a dungeon. They Bleep them till they die.

They are all SMP traps.

They are lions seeking careless meats to devour

Ladies beware, trust is not cheap these days.

Do not trust, trust could be a weakness used against you.

Avoid troubles but do not trust any.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by 11thGoldTREE: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
will soon modifiy to expose more of them brb

1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Xenry:
The scamming is too much, that's why I don't send or receive friend request on Facebook, unless you are my friend in real life. If we are not friends offline, we won't be friends on facebook, simple!

But,that doesn't make Facebook fun at all. grin
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by 11thGoldTREE: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Then here

1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by 11thGoldTREE: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
I am waiting for his GTB like this make I quickly send the 3k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by culf: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
Instead of looking for something useful to do with their life....
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
zexy2030:
You are tensed already, some girls will leave their addresses and phone numbers online. I just laugh. Most of you love yahoo Boys because you have not been in their net. Once u r a victim of these fools, you will understand that not all that glitters are gold. That shinning gold is coming for your head for wealth.

Beware ladies.

If can read, hear now.

Many are gone, some are still going.

Some ladies were trafficked to some where in Nigeria to be sex slaves in a dungeon. They Bleep them till they die.

They are all SMP traps.

They are lions seeking careless meats to devour

Ladies beware, trust is not cheap these days.

Do not trust, trust could be a weakness used against you.

Avoid troubles but do not trust any.

I really don't understand the joy some ladies derive from dating those into internet fraud( yahoo).

A girl told me a story of how she got used by her yahoo boyfriend. I'm not sure she's up to 17.

Few weeks later,she told me she was in a new relationship with a bigger yahoo guy.
You can say I was more than shocked.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Xenry: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:

But,that doesn't make Facebook fun at all. grin

Yeah, it may not be wink. But I just like minding my business on facebook. tongue
Imagine having up to 4500 friends on Facebook, but won't be able to get help from 15% of them upon request tongue. It svcks right?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Queenslander(f): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Why is he threatening to find and rape you though? angry angry A really stupid thing to say.. if you ask me...
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
collinsuchendu:

tongue Keep on expecting free phone.

This might be weird but,I'm attracted to small portable phones than bigger ones.

I have enough phones already "wink

Big,small,old,tokunbo,imported, non tested. LOL

Pack well abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Liposure: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
They are everywhere. Especially those bank scammers. That was how one was asking for my account number the other day. Said he was calling from my bank (Somebody i never knew from adam). When i refused, he changed and started fighting with me, ontop my account. In anger, i rained insults on him and subsequently ended the fùcking call

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Queenslander:
Why is he threatening to find and rape you though? angry angry A really stupid thing to say.. if you ask me...

I bet he thought I wasn't aware of the games they were playing.

I guess he was in pains. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by KidDarkness(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:

The whole plan was to scam you of your money and cookie. Dasall
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
StacyO:

This might be weird but,I'm attracted to small portable phones than bigger ones.

I have enough phones already "wink

Big,small,old,tokunbo,imported, non tested. LOL

Pack well abeg.

Lol. I'm sorry for the Insult.. I retract my comment and I apologise please.
Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by 11thGoldTREE: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Scammers Phone number 09037129005
YUFUS HALIMAT OLAMIDE
ACCESS BANK

No downliness.... Whatever that means

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Generalnomercy: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
tyup:

Seems you're even the guy doing that.

If you're into such dirty thing, I'll advice you stop before you get burnt.

Take my advice

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by ShackWes(f): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
all I see here is a disappointed gold digger screaming all over NL

u needed the phone badly though , cos I can imagine how much your phone hangs from the screenshot I'm seeing

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. by Temild: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Internet fraud has long ceased to amaze people. This is very common, but we can prevent it. It is important to know how not to fall into the trick of the cheater. I advise you not to add strangers to Facebook or WhatsApp. I believe there are better resources for dating. I am transgender and it is really difficult for me to meet other people on social media, so I choose transgender dating sites from the link. This allows me to find people like me. This is a great dating option. By the way, there is great moderation here. Accounts of not real people are quickly blocked and fraudsters are also blocked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. / Guy Shares Images Of 23 Ladies That He Has Banged On Social Media (photos) / Top 10 Kamasutra Sex Postures That Women Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.