Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Supposed Paternity Fraud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Supposed Paternity Fraud (345 Views)

Paternity Fraud: My Experience With A Married Woman / The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supposed Paternity Fraud by Fakbrown: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good day nairalanders, I might be wrong in my submission, but just wanted to share this. Don't mind my grammatical blunders, I actually went to a community for business, I stayed in the community for about 3 months, in the early evenings I go for little walk to the field, on this faithful day I went to the field, I saw one community guy we started conversing, one thing lead to another and he told me he would want to give birth to many kids with several women, he said he would want to give birth in all neighbouring communities, because he feels there is nothing in this world, that his twin bro died in his arms as such he just decided to concieve such decision, I was later advising him it was a stressful path, he agreed with what I said and told me of an incident he had, his child got sick and he had no money his child was at the point of giving up, when he managed to borrow money from a community member, they went to the hospital they said the baby needs blood, and they have to do transfusion, on testing it was found out that the babies blood matched neither the father nor the mother, I did health in school, I know a lot about blood group and genotype, I felt that boy was not the owner of that child, and the guy is too naive to know same might be for the girl, please doctors and health personnel in the house am I wrong on ascertion please clear my doubt, thanks
Re: Supposed Paternity Fraud by goodmorning40: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Everything now na paternity this paternity that

Keep your dick in your boxers if you don't want to be deceived

(1) (Reply)

Women Killing Men. / Lady Share Lovely Photos As Boyfriend Proposed-she Said Yes / Ladies Shooting Their Shots - How To And When Not To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.