Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) (58478 Views)

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest / Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Molahnelson(m): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see that the dark forces from his village are after him. He has been summoned by then and must appear in Nigeria within 3 market days. Failure to do so will make him run mad. This I have seen.

Hahahaha preach prophet preach
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Esosaqueen:
Germany is better than Nigeria nah..
What happened?
Who told you? He is an illegal immigrant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by BusinessCity: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
mystery22:
Yoruba people, wailing and owambe that's all they know..Maybe he thought Germany is Lagos were he will be doing omole..lazy yoruba man

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Glitterze: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Grandest:

Thanks. But I was debited by this so called payarena. It's as if the money went to payarena. That's my fear.

That's First bank's issue to resolve.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Kennyswag: 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
chinchonglee:

Sharrap you bloody hypocrite.
If he was igbo now, you will see how yoruba lazy asses on this thread will start insulting igbo pple.
Shame to yorubas. He can't hustle thinking italy will be like lagos where he can collect free "OWO MI DA" money.
if he was your brother, the story would have been " nigeria man caught with drugs in Germany or Italy airport" grin grin
cursed drug dealers....
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by willexyaho(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
It's a lie, this guy is not anywhere outside Nigeria, He just want to discourage someone,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

My friend think about it most of the people shouting to be deported are not educated, some are illegal immigrants, how do you go to a foreign land and be working non skilled jobs and espect to survived, considering the corona? But what do you think If he is working with the government of Italy as an employee or working in a company?

Educated lols, that's not the problem. His problem is illegal migration.

It will happen to a Nigerian doctor who migrates illegally.

Even after finding partner that would help with paperwork, you have to be legal first.

You guys don't get it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by richmanrichard: 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
SmartPolician:

As if a riffraff like you can help him!

Mtchewwww

He knows his audience and they will act accordingly
stop wasting ur reply on ppl wey no get sense.make him travel n see.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Litmus:
Overall, Nigeria is better than abroad. Quality of life is wrongly measured. If I’m honest, I regret the time I’ve spent in the UK and Europe. Life is full in Nigeria and emptyish aboard.

The best advice would be Nigeria is best when you’re young but the West is best when you’re old.
How explain to me
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
hakeem4:

people who think the western nations are a bed of roses are probably those who just read online and see their diasporans post pictures on Instagram and think all is well

But I laugh at many sha

Bro explain further to me abeg because I'm thinking of relocating
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by BusinessCity: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Joseph08:
If you haven't travelled out of Nigeria you won't understand what he's passing through;

Unable to work due to no resident permit.

Getting accommodation you need a resident permit.

Opening a Bank account you need a resident permit.

Your movement is restricted.

I have lived in UK so I know what he's passing through.

How true is this that many Nigerians are stranded and just roaming about?
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kennyswag:
you want him to push drugs like your people?

pushing drugs is better than skull mining.... killing my fellow man or woman for money ritual... tufiakwa..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by LordKO(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Unfortunately, there're more than a million Nigerians outside Nigeria in a similar condition like him all over the world, and all of them have two things in common anywhere you meet them.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by telegramm: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
hakeem4:
Did you beg us when you were going?
Why should we rescue now?
mtchewwww
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by hakeem4(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Bro explain further to me abeg because I'm thinking of relocating

if you are going to the western nation for financial freedom, I would advise you to reconsider. Truth be told their system is not designed to make you rich (except America which is a capitalist nation).

But if you are not privileged here in nigeria, then I would be the first person to tell you to travel out

the ball is I your court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
This one resemble rapist o. shocked

Let him die there please...the ones we have on nairaland alone are enough.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by wildikeman(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
This are part of the people that will tell you that Europe is not good o
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Mcslize: 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
BusinessCity:

How true is this that many Nigerians are stranded and just roaming about?

Don't mind this nay sayers. No way a legal person with complete papers and resident permit will roam the street abroad.

Those are always illegal people with no papers. If you want to travel, do so legally and trust me, you have no reason to roam the street cuz you are legally there.

Imagine expecting an illegal person not to suffer abroad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Nigeriadondie: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
gopel8052:

In southern Europe, i think they have farms where illegal migrants work for peanut's, the women would obviously take to prostitution.

In other cases you may claim asylum which gives you access to certain benefits until your case is concluded.. a nice way to waste your life away.
It is no longer like that or that easy. Police from time to time often raid these farms.
Generally, these countries review their immigration laws to make it much more harder to migrate legally and even those who have papers have a long hurdle to climb to get permanent residency or citizenship

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Nigeriadondie: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Prosperchuks1344:

pushing drugs is better than skull mining.... killing my fellow man or woman for money ritual... tufiakwa..
With drugs u kill a person when u render them useless with it. They become living dead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Kennyswag: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

It is no longer like that or that easy. Police from time to time often raid these farms.
Generally, these countries review their immigration laws to make it much more harder to migrate legally and even those who have papers have a long hurdle to climb to get permanent residency or citizenship
the best thing is to develop our country so that all this nonsense unfruitful immigration would stop

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Kennyswag: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Prosperchuks1344:

but igbos do rituals too n.a.? Ani I lie grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Ndipe(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
What may work best for one person might be the opposite for another person. Everybody has a different talent and future.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Let him do what his mates are doing. Bombing, drug biz, stealing or to be in a safer side, get one old mama marry. That is what does that traveled illegally does.

Seee ehn no be everybody street smart ooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People / Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.