Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) (58409 Views)

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest / Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by adonainana: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
DrewMX:
When men dey find all possible means to leave this country, him dey beg to come back, it is well.

That’s the irony of life here vis a vis Living in Nigeria / outside. Just like how everyone was to Japa, you have hundreds Lebanese, Indians, Nigerians wanting to ja inside to make money.

Honestly I think it’s the side of which coin Nigeria shows you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Lilpen3758: 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
rosebuzz:
I swear my spirit just dey down
Make we just hope say our own go turn out to be smooth.........cus nothing rough pass being a nigerian (for me tho)
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Toks2008(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
wale377:
Nigerian man beg to be deported back to Nigeria after residing in Italy/Germany for 5 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3PbCUv6ghk

A Nigerian man, Elijah Amusan, who has been residing in Germany/Italy for five years has cried out for help to return back to Nigeria.

The man who spoke in Yoruba, said he arrived Italy in 2016 and has tried without being successful on getting his papers to legally reside there. He appealed to everyone to help him return home.

"My name is Elijah Amusan. I came to Italy in 2016. I tried getting my documents since 2016 to no avail. I tried getting a lawyer as well to help me get my document, I couldn't obtain the document.

I spent four years without a job or receiving any pocket money. I have come to beg everyone in Africa and in Nigeria to please rescue me so I can come back to Nigeria."

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKBsMGCjNZz/?igshid=1cfwp1vr1v6d3

Village people have finally succeeded

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by merits(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
wale377:
Nigerian man beg to be deported back to Nigeria after residing in Italy/Germany for 5 years

A Nigerian man, Elijah Amusan, who has been residing in Germany/Italy for five years has cried out for help to return back to Nigeria.

The man who spoke in Yoruba, said he arrived Italy in 2016 and has tried without being successful on getting his papers to legally reside there. He appealed to everyone to help him return home.

"My name is Elijah Amusan. I came to Italy in 2016. I tried getting my documents since 2016 to no avail. I tried getting a lawyer as well to help me get my document, I couldn't obtain the document.

I spent four years without a job or receiving any pocket money. I have come to beg everyone in Africa and in Nigeria to please rescue me so I can come back to Nigeria."

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKBsMGCjNZz/?igshid=1cfwp1vr1v6d3
I continue to say this, blessings come from above not abroad.

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Omoslim26: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
chinchonglee:

an "OWO MI DA" associate jst escaped yabaleft.
My friend go back to yabaleft.. that's where u belong

grin
chinchonglee:

an "OWO MI DA" associate jst escaped yabaleft.
My friend go back to yabaleft.. that's where u belong

So says a deranged Niger republic man dat all his aspirations and hope in Life starts and ends in reading and doing yoruba vs igbo upandan in Niaraland

If you be Niger Republic man you better begin reject this thing

Your mates dey hustle to make something out of life you dey here dey look for who go follow you masturbate on cheap senseless yoruba vs igbo fight

well na your destiny you dey fulfill sha

senseless human being Efulefu

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

grin

So says a deranged Niger republic man dat all his aspirations and hope in Life starts and ends in reading and doing yoruba vs igbo upandan in Niaraland

If you be Niger Republic man you better begin reject this thing

Your mates dey hustle to make something out of life you dey here dey look for who go follow you masturbate on cheap senseless yoruba vs igbo fight

well na your destiny you dey fulfill sha

senseless human being Efulefu
Naso! Hustler..
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
chinchonglee:

Naso! Hustler..

Well you dont know wat you are doing to yourself bcus you still chop mummy thank you

wen you clock 27you go come realize sey your life na total waste of time and oxygen bcus when your mates been dey use their heads and time do better thing you dey do yoruba vs igbo upandan

Itibolibo ókoko

Use your head for profitable things

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

Well you dont know wat you are doing to yourself bcus you still chop mummy thank you

wen you clock 27you go come realize sey your life na total waste of time and oxygen bcus when your mates been dey use their heads and time do better thing you dey do yoruba vs igbo upandan

Itibolibo ókoko

Use your head for profitable things
Lool!!
Oya lemme brag.
I am way richer than you. If u doubt lets screenshot our acct bal and post here.
Eyan hustler. Even at 27, tell me how many pple av made money in this country.
You re jst disgracing your fellow "OFE MMANU" crew
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Sermwell(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
chinchonglee:

Sharrap you bloody hypocrite.
If he was igbo now, you will see how yoruba lazy asses on this thread will start insulting igbo pple.
Shame to yorubas. He can't hustle thinking italy will be like lagos where he can collect free "OWO MI DA" money.
You guys like wasting your time!! I don't think anyone knows my tribe on this forum!! What's my business defending my tribe on a faceless forum?? una get time oh!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by planetx: 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dummies talking about village people, you think are suffering in Nigeria until you start living in Europe illegally you will see real suffering. Keep on believing whatever little fantasies you have in your head about life in Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
chinchonglee:

Lool!!
Oya lemme brag.
I am way richer than you. If u doubt lets screenshot our acct bal and post here.

grin
chinchonglee:

Lool!!
Oya lemme brag.

Oga keep fulfilling your destiny yoruba vs Igbo is the only thing you have come into this life to do

i know you are angry at me that i m not giving your turn on by engaging you in una hungry man tribal bullcrap so you can masturbate your life out on childish bigotry

E get watin person dey pass i dont do nonsense

I no know watin concerm Niger republic Man with Nigeria matter ooo

òluku ópkò

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by planetx: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wealth26:
Guy pls let's exchange ooo,,,

come and take my space here in Nigeria,,, why I take your space over there in Italy...

It's that simple.
I am sure you know what 95% of Nigerian females in Italy are doing for a living.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Farukshy: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kai mallam look for an Ibo man to show u they way, that is y I like that tribe Yoruba's are lazy but ibos they can succeed where others can't Allah
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Grandest(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
mu2sa2:
Stop using atm to do transfers, especially inter- bank ones. If there's problem interswitch will take a month or more to resolve it, or may never. Instead, use your bank app to do transfers on your phone(preferably) or Ussd. If transaction have issues, you settle with your bank
Hmm. Noted. Thanks. Did you say never? Chai... What do I do now?
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by ovieigho(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
southniyikaye:
I am not understanding.
How did Henry thT left through Libya become successful?

It’s simple

Anyone that gets through Mediterranean Sea route successfully get picked by Italia authorities, UN authorities and place them on immediate asylum.
Even before their paper get ready , they still give them monthly allowance.

Going to Europe to stay with visiting visa is like a suicide mission ...

Going through Libya is suicidal too

Be guided
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Annistars: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
It is well my brother.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by dasparrow: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
When I read some of the comments here, I just marvel at the ignorance of many, if not most Nigerians. I have come to the conclusion that the average Nigerian views the world through the lense of Nigeria.

Most Nigerians who have never traveled out of Nigeria think that abroad is like Nigeria, a country where anyone and everyone can wander into, settle down in Nigeria, start working or start a business with no questions asked.

In case you're not aware, other countries protect their nations and territories along with their citizens. They have systems in place that will make it practically impossible for you to work, open a bank account or get any kind of service if you don't have your papers. So, if you don't have at least a work permit, a permanent residence permit or citizenship, you are basically screwed if you are looking to reside in that country indefinitely or long term. If you don't have a valid social security card, you're screwed. You will live a very limited and constrained life and if you are caught by cops or immigration, you risk deportation.

Those Nigerians blaming village people are just blatantly ignorant. The world does not belong to Nigerians. We don't live in a borderless, visa less world. You can't just leave your home country and move to another country on a tourist visa and expect to stay there indefinitely when that country never gave you the permission to do so.

I see our people do the same thing even when they go to other African countries. They think they can just go on a tourist visa or tourist stamp if it is an ECOWAS nation, and then on getting there, they rent an apartment, rent shop and start business when they don't have the right immigration documents permitting them to do that. Then when their shops get locked up by authorities of that nation, our people come on national television to cry and complain.

Just because we Nigerians foolishly allow every tom, james and Harry into our nation and allow them to work and reside in Nigeria indefinitely without proper immigration documents that permits foreigners to do so does not mean other countries of the world are as foolish as we are. Other countries look out for their citizens' interest first unlike Nigeria and Nigerians.

That being said, I hope someone who is in a position to help him sees his video and reaches out to him. You will be amazed at the number of Nigerians and Africans that are also in his shoes but due to pride and "what will people say?", they choose to suffer in silence and waste their lives and destinies in the white man's land.

The irony is that, while our people are dying to move to the West and other foreign countries, many black people from the U.S, U.K, caribbean and around the diaspora are wishing to move back to the African Continent due to the racial hostilities in the West and other parts of the world.

Many Nigerians have blatantly refused to understand that the white people whom they so admire and love don't want anything to do with black people or want black people in their spaces or environment.

As the years go by, more and more white people will no longer hide their hatred and disdain for Black people. So I feel truly sorry for those Nigerians and Africans who think that they will never amount to anything in life unless they are in white countries.

Main stream media has brain washed so many of you and by the time you realize that you alone holds the key to your destiny and that the white race whom you shamelessly keep running to no send you message, you will begin to think and do things differently.

However, many of you are stubborn and will learn the hard way like Mr. Elijah. After all, experience they say is always the best teacher.

Drops mic....

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one don't know wetin him de talk. He doesn't know that Nigeria under Buhari is hell. he better stay there, work hard and hope that one day he will 'pick'.
he said no work..
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Cousin9999: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Germany and Italy are trash.

Go to Spain. At least he can find work, papers, decent food and pleasant women there. He could find a green card wife there. Spanish isn't hard to learn.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by dasparrow: 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Neddstark:
Where are all those who have been saying anywhere but Nigeria. When you go abroad and see Nigerians sleeping on the streets, you will know whats up.

Precisely!
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by izibili44: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Guy something is wrong with this guy. My cousin dey road to Libya and we dey wait make him cross to Italy. You dey talk nonsense. Well thank God no be Edo man. We for beat am tire if he come BK.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by dasparrow: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
gopel8052:
This is what some of us have been trying to explain .. but those deceitful diasporas will not tell the truth because they won use abroad pose.

His case isn't unique or influenced by any village people..... learn!!!

May you live long! Well said.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
dasparrow:
When I read some of the comments here, I just marvel at the ignorance of many, if not most Nigerians. I have come to the conclusion that the average Nigerian views the world through the lense of Nigeria.

Most Nigerians who have never traveled out of Nigeria think that abroad is like Nigeria, a country where anyone and everyone can wander into, settle down in Nigeria, start working or start a business with no questions asked.

In case you're not aware, other countries protect their nations and territories along with their citizens. They have systems in place that will make it practically impossible for you to work, open a bank account or get any kind of service if you don't have your papers. So, if you don't have at least a work permit, a permanent residence permit or citizenship, you are basically screwed if you are looking to reside in that country indefinitely or long term. If you don't have a valid social security card, you're screwed. You will live a very limited and constrained life and if you are caught by cops or immigration, you risk deportation.

Those Nigerians blaming village people are just blatantly ignorant. The world does not belong to Nigerians. We don't live in a borderless, visa less world. You can't just leave your home country and move to another country on a tourist visa and expect to stay there indefinitely when that country never gave you the permission to do so.

I see our people do the same thing even when they go to other African countries. They think they can just go on a tourist visa or tourist stamp if it is an ECOWAS nation, and then on getting there, they rent an apartment, rent shop and start business when they don't have the right immigration documents permitting them to do that. Then when their shops get locked up by authorities of that nation, our people come on national television to cry and complain.

Just because we Nigerians foolishly allow every tom, james and Harry into our nation and allow them to work and reside in Nigeria indefinitely without proper immigration documents that permits foreigners to do so does not mean other countries of the world are as foolish as we are. Other countries look out for their citizens' interest first unlike Nigeria and Nigerians.

That being said, I hope someone who is in a position to help him sees his video and reaches out to him. You will be amazed at the number of Nigerians and Africans that are also in his shoes but due to pride and "what will people say?", they choose to suffer in silence and waste their lives and destinies in the white man's land.

The irony is that, while our people are dying to move to the West and other foreign countries, many black people from the U.S, U.K, caribbean and around the diaspora are wishing to move back to the African Continent due to the racial hostilities in the West and other parts of the world.

Many Nigerians have blatantly refused to understand that the white people whom they so admire and love don't want anything to do with black people or want black people in their spaces or environment.

As the years go by, more and more white people will no longer hide their hatred and disdain for Black people. So I feel truly sorry for those Nigerians and Africans who think that they will never amount to anything in life unless they are in white countries.

Main stream media has brain washed so many of you and by the time you realize that you alone holds the key to your destiny and that the white race whom you shamelessly keep running to no send you message, you will begin to think and do things differently.

However, many of you are stubborn and will learn the hard way like Mr. Elijah. After all, experience they say is always the best teacher.

Drops mic....

Aptly put.

It's even sad that when you explain this, they refuse to hear.

I don't blame them, the media has done it's bit and then you have those useless bragging diasporan Nigerians lieing up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by aguizm(m): 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nikkiez:
Dear Elijah,

I totally understand your frustration. Fortunately, I work with an NGO in Nigeria that assist stranded, undocumented and ex- asylum seekers in Europe to return safely. It is a voluntary Return called European Return and Reintegration Network (ERRIN). You will be assisted to return safely with some packages attached. If you're interested, notify me via email for forward explanation.
okoyenkiru3@gmail.com

Is your NGO recruiting? Son of man is in serious need of a job.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by dasparrow: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
colestephan86:

Travel with proper documentation , u no go hear.
You go think say na your village people dey on top your case.
See Elijah now, he is begging for the chariot of fire to come a carry him now.

LOL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by mamajaz(f): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hongkog:
Not everybody outside Nigerian is enjoying o, sometimes it better to stay home and hustle as time goes on everything will work out.

When people don't move legally, that's bound to happen.

If you're legit, you'll get something tangible doing.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Politicapastor1: 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
My dear. I understand your plight, 2011 . i once bark my bags to U S immigration office asking for volunteering deportation. But today things have change for me in America.
My dear. Coming back home is not the solution. The Nigeria i visited in last year was hell, please don't make this stupid mistake. Add me me on Facebook lets see what we can do to better the situation. My Facebook name is Politicalpastor. Am wearing grey jacket on my profile picture. God bless you.

quote author=wale377 post=98056860]Nigerian man beg to be deported back to Nigeria after residing in Italy/Germany for 5 years

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKBsMGCjNZz/?igshid=1cfwp1vr1v6d3[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by dasparrow: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
roteblomen:
Many of you folks saying that it is the village people that are remotely channeling him back to Nigeria actually do not know what it means to be illegal in an unknown country. I know lots of illegal immigrants and life is hard for them. Its not all about the shiny pictures and smooth skin, those are consequence of weather and environment. So sit back let me take you on a ride on what it means to be illegal.

1. Until you become legal (which the chances are really slim), you'll be stagnant. You can't get a legal job, can't get a drivers licence, can't buy a car, can't even go to hospital when you're sick. If you see the police, your heart will beat heavily hoping they don't stop and ask you for documents.

2. If you even get a black job, you're at the mercy of your employer. He can choose not to pay you and you can do nothing. If he pays you, it would be far lesser than the minimum wage. You'll only exist, and not truly live. Basic things like getting a flat, you'll need the help of a legal person. And if you do get an accommodation, it will always be a room in someone's apartment, and bro, you'll feel like a slave even while paying.

3. Most important milestones in your life will be impossible to achieve. Things like getting married, having children while young, starting a business and more will be a luxury. Girls will not be interested in you, because girls are not attracted to men at the lowest rung of the system, women date higher not lower. Basic human desire like sex would be impossible to get, unless you pay for prostitute, and at your despicable level, you won't want to do that. Your morals or pocket won't give you the chance, that's if you're in a country with legal prostitution.

4. You will be unable to assert yourself into the world, you're merely existing under people's mercy. If you really want to see the wickedness humans are capable of, you should try be in a position of weakness and neediness, then you might become a misanthrope. If you live in a country where they do not speak English, that's even worse. And learning language is something that is easy with rest of mind, its not something you can learn easily when you're restless and thinking of your next meal.

5. Many Nigerians are not educated, so therefore, they lack redeeming qualities that would fetch them money while being illegal. Having skills that are based on your muscles and ability to lift heavy stuff is synonymous with slavery, and unfortunately, many of these illegals falls under these category.

6. As someone that is knowledgeable about European law, especially in the aspect of immigration, the only way he can become legal is through marriage or having a child, and you have to be legal to be able to marry, and goodluck getting a woman to love you and go through that stressful route with you, when she has options and knows you're in for the documents .

The list is not exhaustive, but it should drive home my point that it's better for one to be in his home country than pass through all these in a foreign land with no family support, social currency, and restlessness. It is better to be a lion in a jungle, than a dog in the city. Life is short, and should be lived with dignity. These are the dilemmas illegal immigrants can relate to, and for that, I support him to go back home.

Gbam! You have said it all. Nothing more to add, nothing more to substract.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by dasparrow: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
BusinessCity:
LeShurr

This is exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. I wanted you to paint an imagery of this concern if it's true. How true is this? Can't Nigerians access social welfare packages if it's true?

What social welfare packages? Is Germany and Italy now Nigerian territory that will make illegal immigrants like Mr Elijah benefit from a social welfare system that his taxes never contributed to? Don't you know that as an illegal immigrant, no country owes you anything?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by dasparrow: 12:00am On Jan 15, 2021
gopel8052:

Educated lols, that's not the problem. His problem is illegal migration.

It will happen to a Nigerian doctor who migrates illegally.

Even after finding partner that would help with paperwork, you have to be legal first.

You guys don't get it.

Precisely. Nigerians don't seem to get it at all and when you try to educate them on the situation on ground, they act like you don't want them to travel. Anyways, they will learn the hard way like Mr Elijah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 15, 2021
He should hand himself to the Italian immigrations they would be so happy to deport an illegal alien like him. What's the big deal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA / Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS / Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.