Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) (58408 Views)

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest / Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat / Nigerian Lady Denied Canadian Residency, To Be Deported For Having Baby (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by ipobarethieves: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
angry grin cheesy hmmmmm! Nkan nbe oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by evans4luv: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
e don red, this one no favour afonja at all, una no be nigarrrrs at all, where una destiny dey na for bustop dey do owo mi da, if na igbo guys now, them don blow since

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
So, he doesn’t know the way to the Nigerian embassy? He is not serious. It’s all a matter of going there to report himself. They’ll send him back home. The problem is paying for the flight back. The government will give him a specific period of time to pay the full flight fare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by realstars: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
afroniger:
Eiya. Na now he know say no place like home.
A Song by Oga Dino.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by arsenal444(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Irony of life. One man's food is another man's poison

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by mjconcept(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Funshotimidayo:
Like I do said...not everyone living abroad is comfortable
You failed to read the part where he mentioned getting to Germany/Italy illegally.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Omoslim26: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nightalan:
Hahaha! Why are these pigs angry because he's not indulging in crime and drug pushing. Awon oniranu Olori pelebe. grin

Dont be a monkey

did you see where the post read A Nigerian to masturbate on bigotry na im be the only imput wey you and some animals here claiming to be igbo fit do

carry your mumu yoruba vs igbo comot for this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2021
Living abroad is good when you have work or residency permit that will allow you to live and work.

Abroad is Hell when you don’t have document to work especially this pandemic time. Very hard to get laborer job because most small businesses are closed due to pandemic. If you don’t have document to work and you don’t have someone who can help you as per food and accommodation then the condition will be Hell times 2.

During this pandemic period, if you want to travel to live abroad don’t do it with visitor visa unless someone is on ground to help you. Go there with your work permit or residency permit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
LongNipple:
This should tell people that it's one thing to travel to any "ABROAD" and it's another thing to remain their.

It's not everyone's destiny to travel out.

For some, God has said you will make it in your home country. Don't get me wrong, I hope to travel out someday but if it is the will of God, it will happen.

And lastly, it always best for people to seek the face of God before anything. Let God himself lead you. If God says, you will travel, you will definitely make it wherever you go.

Nothing to do with religious dogma , prayers or whatnot.

It's all about how you entered in the first place, back then there were so many avenues to claim residency but tougher policies have made it difficult.

This is the destiny of any Nigerian going abroad illegally, even some legal migrants like students are not completely off the hook if they don't play their cards right.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by koning: 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
He is probably a bus conductor, mechanic or Agbero from Ondo that went through the desert to Italy. Life in Europe can be hellish if you have no papers.

European govts are very mean nowadays. They will never waste their money to deport him. They will rather leave him to die in the cold, then cremate his body. Well, i cannot understand what he's saying. NdiOfe should come to his assitance.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Ogilinsaka: 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
JiimmyNeutron:

I don leave this English for dem

Better oo
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Kayharry(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
He should go to asyl buro in his canton to apply for Return home . They might not give him money though but they will surely help him .
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
His Afonja village ppl from Ijebu Ode have agreed he will never succeed on that journey.
What a pity

Come back to oshodi and join the afonja life saving"Owo mi da" gang

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by juman(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
The embassy in germany should help him back home.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by na2016: 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Life no balance. What many are dying to get, another is seriously begging to come back to this place.

But wait, does a deportee have to pay money for his return flight? I do think that once you get to a foreign embassy without your due documents, you will be sent home to your home country. What is happening here, Ayam not understanding

Don't get this wrong, the key thing here is that this man is ILLEGAL and for him to speak Yoruba here suggest to me, he lacks skills too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

You are the first and only person to do dis una usual childish jobless tribal nonsense on this thread

You are truly fulfilling your destiny

dis is all you came to dis life to do
Sharrap you bloody hypocrite.
If he was igbo now, you will see how yoruba lazy asses on this thread will start insulting igbo pple.
Shame to yorubas. He can't hustle thinking italy will be like lagos where he can collect free "OWO MI DA" money.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by CBARRY1: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
A warning to those DESPERADOS looking for the GREEN CARDS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Glitterze: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Grandest:
Please I need help on something everyone.
I transferred some money from my First bank using the ATM at a UBA branch to my other UBA bank account . I didn't receive the alert instantly. I received the alert 9am the next day that I've been debited. But the money in question wasn't transferred to my UBA account rather I got a message that says "your account has been debited with ₦20,000 by FBN/PAYARENA. I reported at first bank but the person who attended to me was confused and he told me to come back the next day. Just to add to this, I actually successfully transferred ₦1000 previously to my other using and I still got the FBN/PAYRENA but my other account got credited message but the 20K I transferred later to my other account wasn't reflecting and I was debited and I got a FBN/PAYARRNA message.
Please what do I do?

Go to UBA first to explain and confirm your account balance, then it's the outcome that will let you know if you will still have to return to first bank to lodge a complaint.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Village people at work grin
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Akasammyoka: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Awon werey, stay there naw, nobi you wan go italy.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by oglalasioux(m): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
This guy might have some mental issues or suffering from generational laziness. Who makes it out of Nigeria and wants to return?
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by fineboynl(m): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
them de worry this one. village people at work.

more like he will never succeed in that journey. then what makes him think he will succeed back home. you need deliverance from bondage more than coming back home.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Nigeriadondie: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hi
Funshotimidayo:
Like I do said...not everyone living abroad is comfortable
Without documents please note
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mugu
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by GetMeRight: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one don't know wetin him de talk. He doesn't know that Nigeria under Buhari is hell. he better stay there, work hard and hope that one day he will 'pick'.

May be you and him should trade places.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
That is why it is good when you want to travel you should have all your documents so that it will not be a setback for you when you get there. Well Nigeria is not helping matters that is why everyone is running to get to the other side of greener pasture but right now it is not, even at this time people over there are complaining of coronavirus, there even when you call your people over there and tell them that you need money, they will tell you that they are all stuck at home so they can send anything so that is what is happening to this man now, my advice for him is that he should you just exercised patient a little bit more that everything will come to a happy time so that is my advice for him.
Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Nikkiez: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dear Elijah,

I totally understand your frustration. Fortunately, I work with an NGO in Nigeria that assist stranded, undocumented and ex- asylum seekers in Europe to return safely. It is a voluntary Return called European Return and Reintegration Network (ERRIN). You will be assisted to return safely with some packages attached. If you're interested, notify me via email for forward explanation.
okoyenkiru3@gmail.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Litmus: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Overall, Nigeria is better than abroad. Quality of life is wrongly measured. If I’m honest, I regret the time I’ve spent in the UK and Europe. Life is full in Nigeria and emptyish aboard.

My rule-of-thumb would be Nigeria is best when you’re young but the West is best when you’re old.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
When we tell these scar face descendants that the street is not for them, they would be getting offended

Imagine a son from the rising sun setting his foot in Europe and be begging to come back
grin grin grin

God punish papers

Umu IGBO nwe street

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by colestephan86: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
wale377:
Nigerian man beg to be deported back to Nigeria after residing in Italy/Germany for 5 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3PbCUv6ghk

A Nigerian man, Elijah Amusan, who has been residing in Germany/Italy for five years has cried out for help to return back to Nigeria.

The man who spoke in Yoruba, said he arrived Italy in 2016 and has tried without being successful on getting his papers to legally reside there. He appealed to everyone to help him return home.

"My name is Elijah Amusan. I came to Italy in 2016. I tried getting my documents since 2016 to no avail. I tried getting a lawyer as well to help me get my document, I couldn't obtain the document.

I spent four years without a job or receiving any pocket money. I have come to beg everyone in Africa and in Nigeria to please rescue me so I can come back to Nigeria."

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKBsMGCjNZz/?igshid=1cfwp1vr1v6d3
Travel with proper documentation , u no go hear.
You go think say na your village people dey on top your case.
See Elijah now, he is begging for the chariot of fire to come a carry him now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Begs To Be Deported After 5 Years In Italy/Germany (Video) by Sophyeasy(f): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]All shall be well with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA / Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People / Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.