Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) (89869 Views)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2021
Dats d way its suppose to b
D ryt way
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by friendl: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Roddd(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2021
Unseen:

Biko e be like say I no dey understand Igbo language again.

Can somebody Please explain the bolded line for me

She's a strong Igbo traditionalist. According to Igbo traditional and spiritual system, she is in order. Acknowledging her realm of origin, she's a mariner. More grace and blessings follows her. Iseee!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by od501: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2021
Unseen:

Biko e be like say I no dey understand Igbo language again.

Can somebody Please explain the bolded line for me

She wrote;

"Ngwanu feed your eyes ooo

Thanks to the Almighty CREATOR who approved this union and made it happen.

Thanks to my ndi mmiri (river people or river spirits) that always gat my back no matter the situation..every damn thing I prayed for Is here in my present remaining just few which i know they will complete it for me in no time.

I thank Ndi iche (wise men or wise ancestors) for blessing my union......

Note: She is a river priestess
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Ichabodcrane(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2021
Themainboy22:
Humility and submissiveness is the only key to a Man's heart. While some feminists be nagging about how all men are scum, the humble and submissive one's are busy enjoying the beauty of Men. Well don't take them serious until they clock the age of 35 and became desperate, after jumping from one Shiloh to another, just have fun with them and pass to the next available brother. Don't be stingy so as not to get entangled in the process cheesy.
Bro, most Nigerian feminists do not really know the meaning of feminism
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Ichabodcrane(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2021
Moneywirer:
Sometimes I imagine myself down on one knee proposing to a lady and the next thing that'll jump out of my mouth is "God forbid"!!

Why on earth would I kneel to propose
Just very few ladies deserve that. I pray u meet one that deserves kneeling for. cheesy
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Jimmyson: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Congratulations to them. May God bless their union. I will be tie the knot this year. I already found a good girl that worth my heart and love.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by dave95(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2021
"Thanks to my ndi mmiri that always gat my back no matter the situation.." please which people be ndi mmiri? ndi mmiri I know are ndi marine kingdom.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by zinny377(f): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2021
Happy married life.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by adebopo: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Wedding Of Nigerian Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Because He Chose Her "After Seeing Plenty V*gina"

The Nigerian lady who went viral after kneeling down to accept her boyfriend's surprise proposal, has gotten married to him, IgbereTV reports.

Adaeze Gift Okolie and her man, Chimezie Ettoh recently had their traditional wedding in her hometown.

Last year, the lady knelt down to accept her man's ring because she feels honoured that he chose her as "it's not easy after seeing plenty vagina, he decided to follow hers."
https://www.facebook.com/100016345534860/posts/717294892158689/?app=fbl

Taking to her Facebook handle, she shared photos from their traditional wedding on January 11, 2021. She thanked God for giving her a family to call her own.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100016345534860/posts/791672818054229/?app=fbl
Congrats.
God bless your union
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2021
Liposure:
lol. Jiri wayo

Omg! grin
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 10:38am On Jan 15, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Weather I kneel or she kneel, all those are not essential. A marriage is not a favour, it's a choice to multiple as the Bible recommend us to do.

I don't see my self kneeling before a girl, I will be plain straight with facts, if you agree we marry if you don't i check for the next box.

What matters most is not proposing, wedding, what matters is a strong family built on Godly standard.

It doesn't matter whether she kneels or you kneel...

But you don't see yourself kneeling.

Do you see her kneeling?
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:
Congratulations to her my advice to feminists is to keep big head aside and propose to men, time is not on our side before uncle Gabriel blew the whistle horn

She did not propose to the man. So if you're waiting for someone to propose to you, you're on your own

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by charlesm91(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2021
Themainboy22:
Humility and submissiveness is the only key to a Man's heart. While some feminists be nagging about how all men are scum, the humble and submissive one's are busy enjoying the beauty of Men. Well don't take them serious until they clock the age of 35 and became desperate, after jumping from one Shiloh to another, just have fun with them and pass to the next available brother. Don't be stingy so as not to get entangled in the process cheesy.
hehe reminds me of kurupt’s verse on one of snoop’s song “aint no fun if the homies can’t have none “
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2021
deltateam:

Prescription for✓not prescription of ×
Thanks
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2021
habsydiamond:
Beauty of marry is when u and ur spouse grow up together, have children, grandchildren with better life prepared ahead for them. A marriage that doesn't last 20year at least is dating to me ooo I don't know about u

Longetivity is still not a guarantee.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by SplendorEse: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2021
DoriZicon:
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature....

Is this still available
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2021
She was well brought up by good parent.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry cryGod when?
remove somebody's profile picture before you can even ask God. Use your own. Thief.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations. .... .
The boy seems to be younger

I know how the girl feels
The feeling you get when you thought all hope was lost but boom your savior pops up from nowhere to put the ring on your finger

Ogbeni don't say that.....this life nor balance
There are some good girls that are humble and submissive yet they are not married
While some girls are bad to the bone but they are happily married
that bad girl has her way to her man's heart while the one that appears so good to you might have a damaging flaw. No woman is happily married who's not submissive to a man because men are egotistic beings
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations. .... .
The boy seems to be younger

I know how the girl feels
The feeling you get when you thought all hope was lost but boom your savior pops up from nowhere to put the ring on your finger

Ogbeni don't say that.....this life nor balance
There are some good girls that are humble and submissive yet they are not married
While some girls are bad to the bone but they are happily married

The life no just balance my brother....
Worse when you find yourself on the negative side or the scale!
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by professore(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I couldn't help but notice how really happy that woman is to get married to that man, ... It really shows that woman is Truely getting married to a man she Truely Loves and totally Respects and will do anything to Fight for that man and her marriage.

I can assure her, as Long as she remains Loyal, gives him absolute Peace Of Mind and Totally Submissive to that man, that man will be willing to go out of his way and bring the world to that Woman's Feet.

Look at that Man's face Closely and you'll understand.
well said
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kriss216:

"It's not easy after seeing plenty vagina"

So, it's only vagina he's after? Well, that's all they can offer sha.

What makes her think her vagina is special or different?

Congratulations to her on her latest achievement.

Honestly I don't know what to call this one oh. What if they start quarelling like normal couples do and the man reminds her of this write up and use it as a leverage to belittle her. What will she say?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lovelyn451:
when u go through nine months of pregnancy and labor pain, you'll ask yourself so this is what I knelt down to accept...

My sister, is it ur body that will change, expand and vow never to return to the original shape. I still ask myself 'na me be this'? After giving birth to my baby gal. Thank God sha
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
OOzz:

So single moms people don't go thru 9months pregnancy?

If given the chance, the single mums u talk about will not choose that status. They are very strong set of people.
Secondly, some married women are even worse of while living with their husbands. Things happen in this life. What u think u can never do or be might come rushing to u in the future. It's a mysterious world we live in.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Unseen(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Roddd:

She's a strong Igbo traditionalist. According to Igbo traditional and spiritual system, she is in order. Acknowledging her realm of origin, she's a mariner. More grace and blessings follows her. Iseee!

So belonging to Mmiri is now in order in Igbo tradition?

Oga. I am Igbo and I understand what she wrote. I am just surprised to see her write that openly and I want to be sure I am not seeing black and white.

However, being a Mariner or acknowledging such is not in order in Igbo tradition.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
MummyD2020:

My sister, is it ur body that will change, expand and vow never to return to the original shape. I still ask myself 'na me be this'? After giving birth to my baby gal. Thank God sha
aaaabegi!!! she'll serve him for the rest of her life, take care of him, give him kids that will bear his name through pains, contribute financially, plus so many other burdens she'll have to go through, just allow him this once to kneel down and ask, she carry herself fall for ground dey yarn rubbish, he saw plenty vaginas and chose her own yen yen yen... mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by bikefab(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Asa nwa...
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

She did not propose to the man. So if you're waiting for someone to propose to you, you're on your own
I see you proposing to me by this time next month. This I have seen.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Waper2(m): 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
missimelda01:
Tbh It feels weird seeing a woman kneel to receive her engagement ring undecided
Follow the new trend and your life will never remain the same again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.