Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise (4318 Views)

A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. / Man Cuts Off Wife’s Head After DNA Test Proved He Is'nt The Father Of His 6 Kids / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Charx122: 12:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Denique:
If true, then, this is sheer wickedness!
Nothing justifies a paternity fraud except ones child was swapped at birth –God forbid!

That child doesn't have any resemblance...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by britiko: 1:17am On Jan 15, 2021
PerfectJUSTICE:
DNA test has been the trend now due to the rise in paternity fraud all over the world and many are now suggesting that DNA test must be made compulsory after a child is born, though, this idea has not been implemented but hopefully, it may be deliberated on.

Few months ago, A man identified as CEO Rashad has been left heartbroken and in tears after a DNA test carried out showed he's not the father of the child his wife gave birth to, this is coming few months after he bought her an expensive designer handbag as a thank you gift for giving him a child.

Recall that CEO Rashad was into a twitter battle with someone who blasted him for buying an expensive handbag for his wife as push gift, according to the person, materialistic things should not be the way we spoil our woman. However, Rashad objected saying his woman deserves it and there is nothing bad about it.

Fast forward to today, CEO Rashad has taken to twitter to quote his old tweet where he flaunted his wife and the expensive bag. According to CEO Rashad, the baby which his wife birthed turns out not to be his as he is not the real father of the child. Rashad confessed to being heartbroken and says he can't even wish such thing for his enemy. The heartbroken man continued to say he can die tonight.

His tweets read "Comes to find out this might not even be mine. THAT’S NOT EVEN THE CRAZIEST PART. IM HURT ASF. I WOULD’NT WISH THIS ON MY WORST ENEMY. WHAT IS LIFE?, Sh*t I can die tonight".

After his paternity story went viral, Nigerians on Instagram reacting to it condemned the act of paternity fraud and also endorsing the compulsory DNA test idea. Check out some of their top reactions below:-

So sad! I hope he's able to pull through this heartbreak.
Can u imagine the height of deceit and betrayal?

Yoruba go say- ki lo obinrin nfe?
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Burgerlomo: 1:51am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
Some ladies ehn....if yhu don't want the guy ... leave him and go for the person yhu want...make single peeps like us see road...

It's too bad Abeg...

Wa gbayi iwo bebi yi cool

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Burgerlomo: 2:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Ottyn01:
It's hard to find a faithful woman nowadays sad

The truth is that 95% of married women are cheating on their spouses,
The remaining 5% do not exist.

It's a pity.embarassed

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by preselect(m): 2:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Ottyn01:

It's a pity.embarassed

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Burgerlomo: 2:06am On Jan 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:
The child's complexion ehn enangry

Does she work @FCMB

Make I keep kwayet lipsrsealed

Hoes,,,, keep glorying in foolishness!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by preselect(m): 2:06am On Jan 15, 2021
Ottyn01:

It's a pity.embarassed

grin grin grin grin

lol@ the remaining 5% do not exist
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Burgerlomo: 2:07am On Jan 15, 2021
cool

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by uchman(m): 3:25am On Jan 15, 2021
I am not going for any DNA, the child should be mine 100%
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by olasubomi2354: 5:09am On Jan 15, 2021
:The child's complexion ehn enDoes she work @FCMBMake I keep kwayet Hoes,,,, keep glorying in foolishness!Maybe she does
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Kriss216: 6:59am On Jan 15, 2021
Denique:
If true, then, this is sheer wickedness!
Nothing justifies a paternity fraud except one's child was swapped at birth –God forbid!
Nigerian girls are naturally embedded with wickedness, it’s in their genetics. No surprises
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Lovelyperson(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
Some ladies ehn....if yhu don't want the guy ... leave him and go for the person yhu want...make single peeps like us see road...

It's too bad Abeg...
Can we miggle
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Denique(f): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Nigerian girls are naturally embedded with wickedness, it’s in their genetics. No surprises
Kriss, no gender is ALL evil!
Most...some can suffice but certainly not the generalization.

Remember the Eddie Murphy DNA saga with Mel B? She isn't Nigerian. In fact, DNA is a norm over there as most don't trust their women and they are our #TeamForeignGirls o wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by PerfectJUSTICE: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2021
A lady told me in confidence that she's doing the husband a favor by bringing him children from other men because the man can't produce his own children. I asked her if the man is aware she said she didn't tell him anything but 'he should know'. I fainted!
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Michelle55: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2021
Damn! This is so painful. How some women finds it so easy to open legs for different dvcks still baffles me though, one preeq na wahala on its own then imagine having several preeqs enter same hole at different times cry
This is really heartbreaking! The guy should just thank God he found out on time.
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by skinny419(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2021
I FEAR WHO NO FEAR WOMAN
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Sonnobax15(m): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2021
cheesy
Dem don put this brother man for 35cl coke bottle
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Aksnoopy: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Ottyn01:

It's a pity.embarassed
so true I can testify with my own personal experience.
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Ottyn01(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by baralatie(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2021
just like that
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by zed7: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
The reason for paternity fraud is because while women are attracted to wealth, they still love with their hearts. They'll be fvckin the one they love whilst they'll date and marry the one with money.
Men should realize that money will attract women but will not make them love you. Those guys always shouting, go and make money and women will flock round you are digging their graves.
Men should pay more attention to women who love them and not those they love. That's the way to minimise heartbreak.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere) / Why Do Men Really Rape? / I Left Her At The Eatery Were We Went To Have Dinner, Was I Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.