Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Did I Overreacted? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Overreacted? (2345 Views)

Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Overreacted? by Binhamid(m): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, So I met this beautiful lady sometimes last year and she happens to have a tick in most of my boxes, dark, average height, beautiful, smart and conversational. The day I met her, I actually have her my card and I thought she will not reach back but she called that night and that got my attention. We went on several dates after and we are connecting. I am always open to her that I have two friends with benefits, each one of them are in the two states I work. And I'm open to stop those relationship if we work out. The thing is I love to take my time when I meet someone I want to date, I even avoid been sexual with her because I don't want a situation where she will start overtripping because of good sex and lust will be mixed with love. Well the major problem is that the last time I went to her place, I got there late like 9pm and I asked her if we can go out for dinner. Then she told me a friend in her street already made something for her and she was on her way there before I came. Then we kept talking till 10:30 when I decided to leave cos I have to go feed my dog. So she had a shower and I was observing her spraying like three colognes, in my head I was like is this lady spraying all these to see me off or to smell good in her dreams. I left her place around 11:00 and the 3 houses to her place, this nigga the cook was already at the gate waiting. I no greet am oo and she was like "Oh this is where I'm going". I just told her that I like the fact that she knows how to kill two birds with one stone. Seeing me off and trying to see mr cook too. So I left her there and deleted her number on WhatsApp and phone. Last night I was hugging a very beautiful lady in my bed and all I can think about is her. Should I try and get back to her or just let go? Did I overreacted as we are not dating and I have been with other women too?
Re: Did I Overreacted? by Kriss216: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2022
What a SIMPle story.

4 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? by danietohbadt(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Lol, you didn’t over react.
Forget her and move on you have nothing to lose

8 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Maybe Mr cook came to cook her for the night cheesy
You're forming Mr nice guy while Mr cook is cooking her puzzy like hot 404 dog meat (my Akwa Ibom brothers can relate)

9 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? by Kriss216: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Mr cook is redpilled.

Mr gentleman is bluepilled.

The girl wey you dey reserve for serious relationship, na she Mr cook dey devour like hot barbecued fish every night. cheesy

The earlier you realized there's nothing special about Nigerian girls, the better for your sanity.

8 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? by Godada(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Did I Overreacted? by donbachi(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2022
Maybe na her own friend with benefits be dat.as u be learner.u just meet a girl newly and u want her to just stop her other guy instantly.

most of u guys of late.dont know how to fight for love and what u want.love is won and nit given.
Fight bro.it shows the man in u.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Overreacted? by Kriss216: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:
Maybe na her own friend with benefits be dat.as u be learner.u just meet a girl newly and u want her to just stop her other guy instantly.

most of u guys of late.dont know how to fight for love and what u want.love is won and nit given.
Fight for a Nigerian girl's love

That's the height of foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreacted? by Ijoh(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
FEDERATED UNION OF RIVERS IJAW STUDENTS ( FURIS)WORLDWIDE.
This is to inform all students of Ijaw extractions in Rivers State from these LGAs:
Abua/Odual, Andoni, Bonny, Asari-Toru, Akuku-Toru, Ogu /Bolo, Degema, Okrika, Opobo /Nkoro, Egenni in Ahoadawest, Omubaraibi in etche, and Port Harcourt south.
That, there is a students body for all Ijaws in Rivers State to unit ourselves for the common goals in our learning institutions.
Re: Did I Overreacted? by Ijoh(m): 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Note: Oyigbo LGA students association that are agitating to join FURIS should visit the FURIS executives to settle that issue with them.
Re: Did I Overreacted? by donbachi(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kriss216:

Fight for a Nigerian girl's love

That's the height of foolishness!
Then continue paying for sex and using vaseline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreacted? by Kobicove(m): 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
The only reason why you're feeling remorseful is cos you expected her to come begging you which did not happen... undecided

She has moved on, you too should move on!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreacted? by Kriss216: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:
Then continue paying for sex and using vaseline.
Which are more noble and safer.
Re: Did I Overreacted? by SavageResponse(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ijoh:
FEDERATED UNION OF RIVERS IJAW STUDENTS ( FURIS)WORLDWIDE.
This is to inform all students of Ijaw extractions in Rivers State from these LGAs:
Abua/Odual, Andoni, Bonny, Asari-Toru, Akuku-Toru, Ogu /Bolo, Degema, Okrika, Opobo /Nkoro, Egenni in Ahoadawest, Omubaraibi in etche, and Port Harcourt south.
That, there is a students body for all Ijaws in Rivers State to unit ourselves for the common goals in our learning institutions.

Ijoh:
Note: Oyigbo LGA students association that are agitating to join FURIS should visit the FURIS executives to settle that issue with them.

How is this relevant to the topic under discussion here?! angry

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? by Jeremani: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
U no dey date her y the thing pain u?

If you want to date her let her know, no dey visite her like deeper life pastor.

If u call her now Wetin you wan tell her?

Leave her, if she is interested in you she will come and explain,

But just know she owns you no apologies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreacted? by Ijoh(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
SavageResponse:

How is this relevant to the topic under discussion here?! angry

Rest.
Re: Did I Overreacted? by donbachi(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kriss216:

Which are more noble and safer.
no real man runs from his responsibility.
Re: Did I Overreacted? by Kriss216: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:
no real man runs from his responsibility.
So, in other not to pay for sex and use Vaseline, one has to beg for a Nigerian's love. A further proof that sex is the only thing they can offer. So, why begging her if it's all about not paying for sex and using vaseline?

Cumhole isn't a sane man's responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kriss216:
Mr cook is redpilled.

Mr gentleman is bluepilled.

The girl wey you dey reserve for serious relationship, na she Mr cook dey devour like hot barbecued fish every night. cheesy

The earlier you realized there's nothing special about Nigerian girls, the better for your sanity.
Yet the op has friends with benefit... He's not yet in a serious relationship with the lady...

But you're dumb af...

3 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kriss216:

So, in other not to pay for sex and use Vaseline, one has to beg for a Nigerian's love. A further proof that sex is the only thing they can offer. So, why begging her if it's all about not paying for sex and using vaseline?

Cumhole isn't a sane man's responsibility.
And sex is the only thing the average black man thinks about... The op is screwing two different ladies, even told this babe about it... And she should keep herself for him? undecided

Because? Nigerian men are suddenly worth sh**

4 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? by Kriss216: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
And sex is the only thing the average black man thinks about... The op is screwing two different ladies, even told this babe about it... And she should keep herself for him? undecided

Because? Nigerian men are suddenly worth sh**
You missed your period again?
Re: Did I Overreacted? by ceede2: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
donbachi:

What a stup*d comment!!!
Re: Did I Overreacted? by chinonyinye: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
ceede2:
What a stup*d comment!!!
please, how is that comment stup*d? what is good for the gander is also good for the goose. the op is a very irresponsible and unserious person. how can insult her by telling her that you have 2 women you sleep with? please how does that sound to you? if Your Sister tells You This, how will you react? she ma is not serious for even listening to u in the first place. The Decadence in This Our Country Is Too Much sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreacted? by VlamesIffect(f): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Binhamid:
Hello Nairalanders, So I met this beautiful lady sometimes last year and she happens to have a tick in most of my boxes, dark, average height, beautiful, smart and conversational. The day I met her, I actually have her my card and I thought she will not reach back but she called that night and that got my attention. We went on several dates after and we are connecting. I am always open to her that I have two friends with benefits, each one of them are in the two states I work. And I'm open to stop those relationship if we work out. The thing is I love to take my time when I meet someone I want to date, I even avoid been sexual with her because I don't want a situation where she will start overtripping because of good sex and lust will be mixed with love. Well the major problem is that the last time I went to her place, I got there late like 9pm and I asked her if we can go out for dinner. Then she told me a friend in her street already made something for her and she was on her way there before I came. Then we kept talking till 10:30 when I decided to leave cos I have to go feed my dog. So she had a shower and I was observing her spraying like three colognes, in my head I was like is this lady spraying all these to see me off or to smell good in her dreams. I left her place around 11:00 and the 3 houses to her place, this nigga the cook was already at the gate waiting. I no greet am oo and she was like "Oh this is where I'm going". I just told her that I like the fact that she knows how to kill two birds with one stone. Seeing me off and trying to see mr cook too. So I left her there and deleted her number on WhatsApp and phone. Last night I was hugging a very beautiful lady in my bed and all I can think about is her. Should I try and get back to her or just let go? Did I overreacted as we are not dating and I have been with other women too?

Well played.... except you want to lie to yourself...we both know wetin she go do that night...so i suggest there's no harm in adding one more friends with benefits.... Dating is out of it....but no reach out... if she doesn't reach out let her be....pucci plenty...surely another will surface....

But next time there's no need to be that open to a lady that you have other fwbs...girls like to live in fantasies give them one.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreacted? by Gamer999: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
You're still stupid...
take it easy girl, don't mind these niggas
Re: Did I Overreacted? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
ReportToTheMods:
explain that to the mods
That you're a weirdo who clones the accounts of those who've confronted him? undecided
Re: Did I Overreacted? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Gamer999:
take it easy girl, don't mind these niggas
I won't... I responded...

Btw, you seem familiar!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women / I Think I’m Dating Myself / What Is The Craziest Thing Boredom Has Made You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.