Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice (23611 Views)

Family Seeks Whereabouts Of Missing Furniture Maker, Omoosumi Samuel In Lagos / Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help / Family Seeks Justice As Soldiers Reportedly Kill Their 25yr Old Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Lyrics269: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2021
The wicked killers will never know peace
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by FalseProphet1(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2021
sad
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Jibsy203(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2021
Hope afonja skull miners have not invaded the East?
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Omezif(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2021
whoever killed someone is attracting God's anger and punishment upon them.
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by doggedfighter(f): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2021
B
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by eluquenson(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2021
so this wicked woman can send a 5 year old boy on errand?

this is sad, i hope the NPF apprehend the perpetrators
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Ugandatales: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2021
Think9ja:
The first four threads on nairaland front page right now are all not good news.

Why Una de drop am back to back like that?

Who is the mod?

Seun, call your employees to order.

RIP to the kid

Negative stuff get more views.
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by prince2pac(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2021
This happened last week or so at ishiuzo ebgu, it was a very gory site, people are just heartless..

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by genera: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Please Avoid Action Bet
I have registered and credited my account in this site all what they claimed to be is not true.
How can you browse without data?
They refused to pick my call when I had one game cut ticket.
How can you sign up with your bank details? It is wrong any betting site that request for this is up to something.
They claimed that they give bonus at your first deposit that is another fallacy.
They don't have more odds they claimed they do.
To ensure they completely exhausted your account they introduced stalking 1 Naira to a ticket.
The devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know......stay with the site you know!
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Ofemmanu1: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
If I'm the papa of that boy, I will make sure to send hundred flatti living in that area to their early grave.

Mofos can't murder my boy and go free.
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Neddyogu(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Maybe the boy entered an abandoned parked car to play and got stuck, kids do a lotta funny crazy things u as an adult can't just wrap ur head around. The other day I saw a boy of about 7or 8 standing under the exhaust of a Lister abi Mikano ( I don't really know the make, I just call all heavy duty generators "Lister") generator pretending that he was taking a shower thereby inhaling fumes. This was a kid sent on an errand judging from the nylon bag containing stuff he bought clutched in his hand. So the fellow who sent him would be at home thinking his Ward is returning soon not knowing the foolish boy stopped somewhere along the way to bathe in carbon monoxide.

4 Likes

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Miracle1991: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
nautybride:
embarassed
No place is secure. Insecurity everywhere.
Who do we turn to?
And it came to me; He who dwells in the secret place of the most high, shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.
What is the boy's offence? He just walked into death. R.I.P boy.
God loves you more.
where are the almighty ESN?
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by victoriaomonigh(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
hey!

hey!

hey!

angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by extol1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
collinsuchendu:
Buhari is still useless and Zoogeria is a shit hole corntree
how does this concerns Buhari

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by letitrainnow(m): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wicked and unreasonable people
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by Sixfeetbelle: 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
moscobabs:
Only God knows what really happened.

One sunning day, my neighbor's daughters open my car door and enter, where they were playing inside they mistakingly press center lock and they stucked in the car, the car is tinted,there was no ventilation coming in, everybody was inside their house and nobody heard their voices, I got a call from a friend to come to a bar, it was urgent and I quickly pick my car key,I open the car and saw them sweating and panting, I can't imagine what would happen if they had spent another 5mins if I didn't receive that call.

That's how I would have killed the Innocent girls with my negligence.

Maybe this is what happened to this boy too. I wish autopsy can be carried out to determine exactly how he died.

1 Like

Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by delishpot: 2:58am On Jan 16, 2021
Lord have mercy. He could have entered the car by himself sha. Thinking its play time as ussual. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: 5-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Car In Owerri, Family Seeks Justice by ipobarethieves: 3:40am On Jan 16, 2021
sad sad Jealousy sad. Fear Amakas sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Operative Arrested For Collecting N45m Bribe / Four In Police Net For Killing Hunchback For Money Rituals In Edo / Nigerian Arrested For Drug Possession And Overstaying In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.