Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him (41296 Views)

Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus / Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by adekzy: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
The best thing he is known for was not paying people that work for him

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Kingrefreshed: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Great100000:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/13/politics/donald-trump-rudy-giuliani-legal-fees-white-house/index.html

Just imagine that Trump is an African president. He would have FREELY Murdered as many people as he could possibly kill.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by paulolee(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
k
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Whiteshield: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
He will still blame Igbos. It's a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Dididrumz(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Earlystar698:
Fake news,all this is to blame Trump.

Whether Trump is bad or not,I'm following Trump footsteps cheesy

Chop knuckle bro...
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kentuforchrist:
for cashew

No, for the Nut.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by SalamRushdie: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

It may be a lie , but the way Trump has behaved over this election really makes it look like the truth

How did he behave
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by theMagnet: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Trump is the problem of himself
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by ArinzeAnthony03: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
CNN will rush to make a useless report even as the issue is not in public domain. Madness every where. Leave trump to leave in peace or perish via nuclear weapons

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Okuda(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
on a Good day Biden no reach Trump. Trump furcked up tooooooooo much. if he was half decent, Biden sef for no still see him back but he was at the worst end of the spectrum. Imagine with that he still was able to amass 70m+ votes.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by mrkings84(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
How the mighty are falling.
Trump just made a mess of himself.
It he had conceded defeat like Jona did that would have saved him of all these shame he is bringing to himself....
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Flier: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Earlystar698:
Fake news,all this is to blame Trump.

Whether Trump is bad or not,I'm following Trump footsteps cheesy
Lol you want to end up like Trump grin grin grin grin
He is now confirmed a disgraced ex president

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Neddstark: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Now there is nowhere for Trump to defend himself, the fake news media start creating more ridiculous stories about him.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by EBEk101(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
when will diz make take responsibility for his actions kinda diz like him ever since he lost d election been acting like ah irresponsible fellow
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Ikiredodo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Fake News from liar CNN!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Princedapace(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
blinking001:
Anybody the igbos support during elections loses....I dont know why.....I see why Trump lost this election.

Yeye, all the yoruba guys that I know supported trump, my edo boss supports him till date.

Many Christians supported him due to his policies that didn't favour same sex marriage supporters. Calm down.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
SalamRushdie:

How did he behave

1.He loses an election

2.Instead of accepting defeat , he behaves in an unusual way

I know you love and adore trump...but he lost an election and his behaviour ius, sadly speaking, very petulant. He is behaving like Hilary and her suipporters did....blame everyone but himself.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Adakintroy: 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Trump! My man
I no just know why I like this man.

Obama make me want to be an intellectual of some sought. Trump makes me want to to be myself for real no bullshit.

Either way good for ruddy.

Ever notice doctor and lawyers are the only set of people you pay for jobs not done.

Even if a doctor kill your love ones in the theatre, in the name of operation they still collect full complimentary payment. No bullshit. Like we did everything we could"..

Same as lawyers.

They send you to jail and still want payment. If you build a house and it collaspe be rest assured you not getting a dime from me but a law suit. But not lawyers or doctors.

They go still stretch their Mumu hand for full money..not even half..full!

Nothing pure about that their white coat . Their own in reverse pass pure business man.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Formularcr7: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sorry sir
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Escobar7(m): 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
"A person familiar with the issue tells CNN"
See such level of fuckery, lies told to continually discredit Donald Trump.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by SocialJustice: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nuisance
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by ignis: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
I trust this man
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Omezif(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
How dare Out going president Trump says this?
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by DAILIES(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
TRUMP now seems to be a wounded lion!
Why is he now taking the law on to his own hand?
He is now a big disgrace to America, and what she stands for, democracy wise. It is a pity.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Trump needs pysc evaluation. . . Alongside everyone following him
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sore losers like Trump and Buhari should not be allowed to near the seat of power
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Konquest: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Great100000:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/13/politics/donald-trump-rudy-giuliani-legal-fees-white-house/index.html
Donald Trump has been involved in an UNPRECEDENTED ASSAULT on
American democracy and he has to deal with this for the rest of his life.
LOL... 'Nuff said!
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by SalamRushdie: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
adekzy:
The best thing he is known for was not paying people that work for him

Have you worked for him before? GTFOH
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
SalamRushdie:
Lies this liberal planted story has been debunked by both parties ..The satanist and their silly imaginary inside source propaganda... Meanwhile the the instigator and planner of of the Capitol invasion has been discovered to be strong Biden supporter super BLM agent provocateur and founder of Antifa sub group Insurgence USA John Sullivan ..But Main Stream Media is refusing to report this ..below are pictures of John sulivan disguised as a Trump Supporter as he instigated and engineered the storming of capitol..Mr John Sullivan was arrested by FBI yesterday for his role in instigating those who breeched the capitol

Didn't the FBI also confirm that trump supporters were there?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by milkyworld(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
I'm also blaming my ex-girlfriend's friends for my breakup with her.

No more familiarity henceforth.

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by SalamRushdie: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
maynia:

Didn't the FBI also confirm that trump supporters were there?

Ask yourself why a prominent BLM agent provocateur was disguised as a Trumper and instigating people to storm the capitol ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine / Ghana's Western Togoland Region Declares Sovereignty / Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.