Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him (41302 Views)

Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus / Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Glitterze: 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
maynia:

Didn't the FBI also confirm that trump supporters were there?

Don't mind the guy.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by hermesprogidy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

You have dementia
ALL Trump supporters do. Glad you caught on.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by hermesprogidy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Glitterze:

Don't mind the guy.
The Republican Congress minority leader McCarthy literally shushed Trump when he kept insisting that the terrorists were Antifa and not MAGA.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by sagitariusbaby(m): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
blinking001:
Anybody the igbos support during elections loses....I dont know why.....I see why Trump lost this election.
They recently supported Obaseki and Ondo states Akeredolu whose wife is a good daughter of theirs.... Mumu too full here abeg

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by azzima(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Earlystar698:
Fake news,all this is to blame Trump.

Whether Trump is bad or not,I'm following Trump footsteps cheesy

Modified; I'm not replying y'all quote grin
TYPICAL , Low self esteem African BABOON!

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Seyzcham91(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
funny you! grin
Earlystar698:

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Seyzcham91(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin
Badgers14:
Classic Trump, never pays any one..

Trump might be the founder of Stingy men Association, he doesn't give anyone shishi, not even the IRS. grin grin

But Stingy men in 9ja are still explaining to their kinsmen why they joined the association....
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by kense88: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
This man is becoming too arrogant.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by dometome: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Fake news
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by dometome: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
azzima:
TYPICAL , Low self esteem African BABOON!
Fake news. its fake news
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by dometome: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
kense88:
it is fake news.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by dometome: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Glitterze:

Don't mind the guy.
BLM and Antifa did, no Trump
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by chris51(f): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Source?... CNN. Then I am not interested. They have not given this man one breathing space since he assumed office. Haba. Let them impeach him so everybody can rest.

The man has his obvious flaws but I wonder why a news outfit will dedicate its entire resources to hating on one man for the last 4 years. I read Aisha Sesay's interview sometime ago on why she left CNN, and one of her reasons was the fact that everything about the news outfit was centred on hatred for Trump.

Our own president has not done a quarter of what Trump has done in America but our media do not victimize or crucify him everytime they are reporting.

There should be moderation in all things please

The problem with Trump is that he insults people anyhow. Has no respect whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by chris51(f): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
chris51:

The problem with Trump is that he insults people anyhow. Has no respect whatsoever
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by razzydoo(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Source?... CNN. Then I am not interested. They have not given this man one breathing space since he assumed office. Haba. Let them impeach him so everybody can rest.

The man has his obvious flaws but I wonder why a news outfit will dedicate its entire resources to hating on one man for the last 4 years. I read Aisha Sesay's interview sometime ago on why she left CNN, and one of her reasons was the fact that everything about the news outfit was centred on hatred for Trump.

Our own president has not done a quarter of what Trump has done in America but our media do not victimize or crucify him everytime they are reporting.

The thing is so annoying. But it shows that the man is doing well. He's the first of his kind. Sure we'll have more of trumps in the nearest future.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by cicero(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Any Trump news coming from CNN should either be discarded or taken with a cup of salt
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
SalamRushdie:

Shameless Satanist groupie grin

Worthless Trump SLAVE cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by mrkia(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
It should be cleared to all the HYPOCRITES (who hv likened the Trump to the second coming of their Lord) of our Dear Nation that Trump is ever a mad president � all along...
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by int0x80(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Trump is an idiot with an empty skull. The most unintelligible and incompetent fool I have ever seen. The only American president to be impeached twice. What an outstanding records!

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Cantonese: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Earlystar698:

Those who followed him on that day were told to proceed to the assembly while he, Trump, would join them. Trump went the other way back to the White house while his supporters were arrested. Now his strong supporters are in detention.

I hope you will be willing to go to prison with the other supporters, while Trump relaxes at home. Hopefully e go be Nigerian prison as you no dey America. For Nigerian prison better beans dey wait for you.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Kachills: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Fake news, denied by both parties.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by thunderbabs: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Trump geh problem, walahi.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Kachills: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cantonese:

Those who followed him on that day were told to proceed to the assembly while he, Trump, would join them. Trump went the other way back to the White house while his supporters were arrested. Now his strong supporters are in detention.

I hope you will be willing to go to prison with the other supporters, while Trump relaxes at home. Hopefully e go be Nigerian prison as you no dey America. For Nigerian prison better beans dey wait for you.
You are a liar, the attack at the Capitol was already under way while Trump was still making his speech and ended before those at his speech could even make it to the capitol. You are obviously a low information brainwashed CNN addict. Try to get the facts of an issue before jumping in to comment about them.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Elnon: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
kense88:

Becoming?

He has always been and sadly will remain cos he has supporters fanning his dangerous flames.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by chubinwa(m): 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Trump have lost in all fronts. I pray he doesn't commit suicide
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Yusman316(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Realestatevixen:

Why should a president be calling a news media (fake news)? No matter his misgivings towards them, out of respect for the office he occupies he should lead by example by showing decorum on issues. Imagine a president calling his opponents names, something even our backward politicians here don't do. He should lie on the bed he made

3 Likes

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by bootycapon(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Loosers always blaming others for their misfortunes.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Smh, this man, always blaming everyone but himself. I can't wait for him to leave the WH.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Elnon: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kachills:

You are a liar, the attack at the Capitol was already under way while Trump was still making his speech and ended before those at his speech could even make it to the capitol. You are obviously a low information brainwashed CNN addict. Try to get the facts of an issue before jumping in to comment about them.

STFU.....You are the pathetic liar like your horrible master Trump.

Leave CNN out of this cos even his favorite Fox News cant repaint what we all saw clearly when it happened.
Trump caused it the moment he stated peddling lies that the election was stolen knowing fully well how damaging it is ...STUPID!

3 Likes

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Daneguakhi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
u see Trump ehn, no matter how loyal you are to Trump,las las he go air you.
I mean, you Trumpists and Trumpets what makes you adore this man like this
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
razzydoo:
The thing is so annoying. But it shows that the man is doing well. He's the first of his kind. Sure we'll have more of trumps in the nearest future.
He is doing well how is that?
Future Trump's are you okay please don't be ignorant and confident in saying rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency / Ghana's Western Togoland Region Declares Sovereignty / World's Heaviest Baby Weighing 15 Pounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.