Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him (41294 Views)

Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus / Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by BafanaBafana: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Source?... CNN. Then I am not interested. They have not given this man one breathing space since he assumed office. Haba. Let them impeach him so everybody can rest.

The man has his obvious flaws but I wonder why a news outfit will dedicate its entire resources to hating on one man for the last 4 years. I read Aisha Sesay's interview sometime ago on why she left CNN, and one of her reasons was the fact that everything about the news outfit was centred on hatred for Trump.

Our own president has not done a quarter of what Trump has done in America but our media do not victimize or crucify him everytime they are reporting.

There should be moderation in all things please
Trump gets as much hate as he gives.
Those who love him do so only because they are as hateful as he he is and have mutual hatred.
BTW, it seems the only news outlets you guys know is CNN and Fox News

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by kikelomo68469: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
The best thing he is known for was not paying people that work for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by SalamRushdie: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Just imagine that Trump is an African president. He would have FREELY Murdered as many people as he could possibly kill.

And yet as US president he didn't start a single war and didn't kill people like Obama did ..wake up

2 Likes

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by OgideAgu: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Smiles...
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
SalamRushdie:
Lies this liberal planted story has been debunked by both parties ..The satanist and their silly imaginary inside source propaganda... Meanwhile the the instigator and planner of of the Capitol invasion has been discovered to be strong Biden supporter super BLM agent provocateur and founder of Antifa sub group Insurgence USA John Sullivan ..But Main Stream Media is refusing to report this ..below are pictures of John sulivan disguised as a Trump Supporter as he instigated and engineered the storming of capitol..Mr John Sullivan was arrested by FBI yesterday for his role in instigating those who breeched the capitol

Despite the overwhelming presence of far-right and openly white nationalist activists in the Capitol, the right-wing has exploited Sullivan’s presence to blame the left for a catastrophe that Trump inspired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by LadiesForever(f): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
....ok
Trump and his problems are just too man

spits!
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by BafanaBafana: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
SalamRushdie:
Lies this liberal planted story has been debunked by both parties ..The satanist and their silly imaginary inside source propaganda... Meanwhile the the instigator and planner of of the Capitol invasion has been discovered to be strong Biden supporter super BLM agent provocateur and founder of Antifa sub group Insurgence USA John Sullivan ..But Main Stream Media is refusing to report this ..below are pictures of John sulivan disguised as a Trump Supporter as he instigated and engineered the storming of capitol..Mr John Sullivan was arrested by FBI yesterday for his role in instigating those who breeched the capitol
Ipob Ipob
Even Buhari is a clone.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Trump gets as much hate as he gives.
Those who love him do so only because they are as hateful as he he is and have mutual hatred.
BTW, it seems the only news outlets you guys know is CNN and Fox News

Off topic, but when cable first came to Nigeria, in the late eighties/early 90s many of the cable tv.packages offered CNN as the default news channel , sometimes as the only news channel.

Since then, any cable company operating in Nigeria better carry CNN or it is somehow incomplete

Fox news? Don't know how it got popular here.!
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
SalamRushdie:

Ask yourself why a prominent BLM agent provocateur was disguised as a Trumper and instigating people to storm the capitol ?

Show me how he is prominent

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
SalamRushdie:

Ask yourself why a prominent BLM agent provocateur was disguised as a Trumper and instigating people to storm the capitol ?

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by SalamRushdie: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
maynia:

Show me how he is prominent

You are determined to fall into the ranks of globalist Satanists so enjoy

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Franking: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
The worst president in US history. He deserves to go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
SalamRushdie:

thank you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
SalamRushdie:

Shey no b God dey choose leaders again?

And I thought everything happens for a reason cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by BafanaBafana: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

Off topic, but when cable first came to Nigeria, in the late eighties/early 90s many of the cable tv.packages offered CNN as the default news channel , sometimes as the only news channel.

Since then, any cable company operating in Nigeria better carry CNN or it is somehow incomplete

Fox news? Don't know how it got popular here.!
True that.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by SalamRushdie: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
maynia:

Shey no b God dey choose leaders again?

And I thought everything happens for a reason cheesy wink

Yes everything happens for a reason and you wi soon find out be patient...you are just a groupie for satanists
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
SalamRushdie:

Yes everything happens for a reason and you wi soon find out be patient...you are just a groupie for satanists

Till then, keep wailing trump SLAVE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by SalamRushdie: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
maynia:

Till then, keep wailing trump SLAVE

Shameless Satanist groupie grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by iokpebholo: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
blinking001:
Anybody the igbos support during elections loses....I dont know why.....I see why Trump lost this election.
But d same Ibos supported my dear governor Godwin Obaseki during d last Edo election,and he mercilessly dismantled and humiliated both Oshiomole and Tinubu sir

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by LiesSlayer007: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
blinking001:
Anybody the igbos support during elections loses....I dont know why.....I see why Trump lost this election.
embarassed embarassed oponu, that is how you and your family supported buhari from 2003,that he kept going to tribunal till tinubu and his fake omoluabis propaganda made him president in 2015.
serious shortage of common sense embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
The fun part about this election is that the right is not different from the left

Back in 2016, the left had its own conspiracy theories as to why Trump won. Apparently it was Russians who were able to brainwash millions with their computers to support trump.

Now Trump supporters are blaming the 'Deep state' for manipulating the election to show he lost.

The truth....Americans are just like the rest of us. They don't want to accept that they lost because they were not good enough. No....they lost because bogeymen

Maybe whenever my children fail their schoolwork, I won't blame their laziness and their watching toomuch tv. I'll blame the Wabenzi Conspiracy for making it difficult for my kids to pass.

Ego is a bad thing
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by fredoooooo: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Trailer ti gba arin won ...
Giulliani go expose Trump yansh to tve World grin wink cheesy
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by bidexolumanish(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Earlystar698:
Fake news,all this is to blame Trump.

Whether Trump is bad or not,I'm following Trump footsteps cheesy

Modified; I'm not replying y'all quote grin
this one na wahala person too
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by blinking001(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
iokpebholo:
But d same Ibos supported my dear governor Godwin Obaseki during d last Edo election,and he mercilessly dismantled and humiliated both Oshiomole and Tinubu sir
Obaseki won that election thanks to wike, Ameachi, okworocha et all. The igbos had no hands in his victory.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by oglalasioux(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
SalamRushdie:

You must have insider information. I commend you. How about the news you gave us that Joe Biden was claiming he broke his leg but was actually on house arrest?
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by osusuallstars: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
blinking001:

Ipob supported him to win the first tenure
So
Your
Nyash
For
That
Side
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by ipobarethieves: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
;DEven his Ogbete market marabout Righteousness2 don runaway grin
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Kingrefreshed: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
SalamRushdie:

And yet as US president he didn't start a single war and didn't kill people like Obama did ..wake up

You have dementia

2 Likes

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by naijadrivablog: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Your mumu don do. You think say you de wise?
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Guestlander: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Badgers14:
Classic Trump, never pays any one..

Trump might be the founder of Stingy men Association, he doesn't give anyone shishi, not even the IRS. grin grin

But Stingy men in 9ja are still explaining to their kinsmen why they joined the association....

Except hush money to some women.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by SalamRushdie: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

You have dementia

My friend drop facts and stop a this low IQ escape techniques
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by damiloladuke: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Trump yi ti mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church / Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine / Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.