Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him (41295 Views)

Trump's Lawyer, Rudy Giuliani Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus / Trump Blames Obama's Administration For Nationwide Coronavirus Test Kit Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
cicero:
Any Trump news coming from CNN should either be discarded or taken with a cup of salt
You are very silly though.You CNN phobia people the news is being reported by every reputable media organization so not just CNN anyway Trump supporters live in a deluded society where they hate the media
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Kachills: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Elnon:

STFU.....You are the pathetic liar like your horrible master Trump.

Leave CNN out of this cos even his favorite Fox News cant repaint what we all saw clearly when it happened.
Trump caused it the moment he stated peddling lies that the election was stolen knowing fully well how damaging it is ...STUPID!
You are the one that should shut the hell up, dumb son of a bitch. Stop babbling like a mad man and deal with facts. The attack on the Capitol had already began while Trump was speaking and ended before those at the speech even reached the capitol. Stupid sewer rat, I bet you don't know that the people who carried out the attack at the Capitol were different from those listening to Trump's speech at the same time some distance away from the Capitol. You better shut your dirty ignorant mouth until you know what you are talking about. Stupid asshole!

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by razzydoo(m): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

He is doing well how is that?
Future Trump's are you okay please don't be ignorant and confident in saying rubbish
Check the statistics. Numbers dont lie. Men and women lie. Besides, i'm very ok.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
razzydoo:
Check the statistics. Numbers dont lie. Men and women lie. Besides, i'm very ok.

You are just saying rubbish
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Goldbw122(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Trump is very childish
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by razzydoo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are just saying rubbish
this is not how to argue. Counter constructively. Lets enjoy each other.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by razzydoo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Goldbw122:
Trump is very childish
Naso. At 76, thereabouts.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Donedeal1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Abeg Donald carry your Trump, leave the house.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by oloshun(m): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Realestatevixen:
Source?... CNN. Then I am not interested. They have not given this man one breathing space since he assumed office. Haba. Let them impeach him so everybody can rest.

The man has his obvious flaws but I wonder why a news outfit will dedicate its entire resources to hating on one man for the last 4 years. I read Aisha Sesay's interview sometime ago on why she left CNN, and one of her reasons was the fact that everything about the news outfit was centred on hatred for Trump.

Our own president has not done a quarter of what Trump has done in America but our media do not victimize or crucify him everytime they are reporting.

There should be moderation in all things please

Bro, it is true. It was all over the news and print media yesterday.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Cantonese: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kachills:

You are a liar, the attack at the Capitol was already under way while Trump was still making his speech and ended before those at his speech could even make it to the capitol. You are obviously a low information brainwashed CNN addict. Try to get the facts of an issue before jumping in to comment about them.

Olodo! Who knows if you even have a TV set. Or maybe you have a TV set but could not recharge. If you have information even using your 100 naira data you’d have heard several times over the recent weeks how Trump had been pushing his so called 75 million voters to move into Capitol Hill and take over. Very certainly you did not hear the accusation that Trump was calling for a coup long ago.

Sorry bro. Please listen and get proper information before commenting.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by ofiko123(m): 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
This Donald Trump Don kolo...
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by bezimo(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Says CNN...
Communist News Network

Anything CNN cannot be credible.. I didn't even bother to read that lying lies as soon as I saw thst they were the source.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by mountmoriah(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Trump isn't the first sitting president to have lost an election so why is his case different. I know he has the right to challenge the outcome of the election but he shouldn't bring everything down while doing it. enough of this noise. he should learn from Jonathan
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Kachills: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cantonese:

Olodo! Who knows if you even have a TV set. Or maybe you have a TV set but could not recharge. If you have information even using your 100 naira data you’d have heard several times over the recent weeks how Trump had been pushing his so called 75 million voters to move into Capitol Hill and take over. Very certainly you did not hear the accusation that Trump was calling for a coup long ago.

Sorry bro. Please listen and get proper information before commenting.
Shut up dumbo, Trump never called for a coup, he called his supporters to protest against electoral fraud which they have a constitutional right to do, he even specified he was asking them to protest peacefully. Now I know you are too dumb too understand what you even wrote yourself, go back and read what you wrote that I responded to, provide the evidence for that rubbish you wrote there or else you are a first class dumbo.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by West2019(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Trump set to move to Nigeria supreme Court
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by West2019(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Trump is better than buhari
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by West2019(m): 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Jonathan is far better than Trump
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Cantonese: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kachills:

Shut up dumbo, Trump never called for a coup, he called his supporters to protest against electoral fraud which they have a constitutional right to do, he even specified he was asking them to protest peacefully. Now I know you are too dumb too understand what you even wrote yourself, go back and read what you wrote that I responded to, provide the evidence for that rubbish you wrote there or else you are a first class dumbo.

The problem with rude people like you is that you never read and have understanding. You have been up there insulting every one and ended showing that you know nothing.

If you have a tv in your home, look at all the news channels, local and international. Listen to what’s happening before coming here to disgrace yourself publicly.

“He was asking them to peacefully protest”. So you saw that? In the end was the protest peaceful? On the said day, Jan. 6, did you not hear his words, the words of his son and the words of his lawyer? Why was he impeached by the HOA? Why is the AG of DOC looking at the legal implications of the protest with the intention to charge Trump, Don. Jr, the lawyer and others for INCITING the crowd?

Insulting people, displaying arrogance and getting cheeky don’t help you. Read, listen and understand. English is not too hard. If you want I can interprete all in your local language for your easy understanding.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Kachills: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2021
Cantonese:

The problem with rude people like you is that you never read and have understanding. You have been up there insulting every one and ended showing that you know nothing.

If you have a tv in your home, look at all the news channels, local and international. Listen to what’s happening before coming here to disgrace yourself publicly.

“He was asking them to peacefully protest”. So you saw that? In the end was the protest peaceful? On the said day, Jan. 6, did you not hear his words, the words of his son and the words of his lawyer? Why was he impeached by the HOA? Why is the AG of DOC looking at the legal implications of the protest with the intention to charge Trump, Don. Jr, the lawyer and others for INCITING the crowd?

Insulting people, displaying arrogance and getting cheeky don’t help you. Read, listen and understand. English is not too hard. If you want I can interprete all in your local language for your easy understanding.

Look at a kettle calling a pot black. Your entire post is riddled with rudeness and ignorance. You are in no place to tell me about events I am witnessing first hand. Like I said, it's obvious you are getting your convoluted information from fake news purveyors like CNN. Those of us at Trump's speech never made it to the Capitol during the attack. We didn't even know anything was happening until much later because they somehow jammed all network services, you couldn't make a call or access the internet. By the time we made it round to the Capitol, the situation was mostly under control. Stop spouting your ignorant liberal talking points and get the facts before coming to talk about things.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by musajo1(m): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2021
Trump should accept defeat and back off the world is tired of him
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Cantonese: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2021
Kachills:

Look at a kettle calling a pot black. Your entire post is riddled with rudeness and ignorance. You are in no place to tell me about events I am witnessing first hand. Like I said, it's obvious you are getting your convoluted information from fake news purveyors like CNN. Those of us at Trump's speech never made it to the Capitol during the attack. We didn't even know anything was happening until much later because they somehow jammed all network services, you couldn't make a call or access the internet. By the time we made it round to the Capitol, the situation was mostly under control. Stop spouting your ignorant liberal talking points and get the facts before coming to talk about things.

“Those of us at Trump’s speech never made it to the attack”. So you were on ground? Who incited the people?

Oga why beat about the bush? Since Trump lost the election, has he stopped calling the election fraudulent? Did Trump incite his supporters or not? Has Trump stopped inciting his supporters or not?

“Those of us at Trump’s speech never made it to the capitol”. What did you want to achieve at the capitol if you got there?

“By the time we made it round to the capitol”. What was your motive? Who made you go there? What has CNN got to do with it. The same news is shared by Fox, Aljazeera, BBC, etc. Go and check. Do you have more information than all the news channels?

Maybe you do not read what you say. You keep letting us know by your comments that Trump and co. incited the people.

Take your time there! Don’t let me use edoairways night flight to get to you and give you a solid back hand sounding.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2021
bezimo:
Says [s]CNN...
Communist News Network

Anything CNN cannot be credible.. I didn't even bother to read that lying lies as soon as I saw thst they were the source[/s].

Will you sharap there and stop yearning rvbbish

Many are m@d, few are roaming!

1 Like

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by edoairways: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2021
Cantonese:

“Those of us at Trump’s speech never made it to the attack”. So you we’re on ground? Who incited the people?

Oga why beat about the bush? Since Trump lost the election, has he stopped calling the election fraudulent? Did Trump incite his supporters or not? Has Trump stopped inciting his supporters or not?

“Those of us at Trump’s speech never made it to the capitol”. What did you want to achieve at the capitol if you got there?

“By the time we made it round to the capitol”. What was your motive? Who made you go there? What has CNN got to do with it. The same news is shared by Fox, Aljazeera, BBC, etc. Go and check. Do you have more information than all the news channels?

Maybe you do not read what you say. You keep letting us know by your comments that Trump and co. incited the people.

Take your time there! Don’t let me use edoairways night flight to get to you and give you a solid back hand sounding.
What!
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Gval123: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2021
SalamRushdie:
Lies this liberal planted story has been debunked by both parties ..The satanist and their silly imaginary inside source propaganda... Meanwhile the the instigator and planner of of the Capitol invasion has been discovered to be strong Biden supporter super BLM agent provocateur and founder of Antifa sub group Insurgence USA John Sullivan ..But Main Stream Media is refusing to report this ..below are pictures of John sulivan disguised as a Trump Supporter as he instigated and engineered the storming of capitol..Mr John Sullivan was arrested by FBI yesterday for his role in instigating those who breeched the capitol
, Na u come day talk truth na. Oversabi.
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
SalamRushdie:

Ask yourself why a prominent BLM agent provocateur was disguised as a Trumper and instigating people to storm the capitol ?

You haven't shown me how prominent he is
Show me na

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kachills:

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Cantonese: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
edoairways:

What!

No vex abeg. Na something cause am. Abi I go give you sacrifice?
Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by SalamRushdie: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
maynia:

You haven't shown me how prominent he is
Show me na

Groupie try and be current

Re: Trump Blames His Lawyer, Giuliani For Impeachment, Tells Staff Not To Pay Him by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
SalamRushdie:

Groupie try and be current

Rubbish,Fake news, think I'm a trump slave like you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church / Putin Survived An Assassination Attempt After He Invaded Ukraine / Coronavirus: Trump Declares National Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.