Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? (2356 Views)

Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction / Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2021
grin hi

Mrscarter:
kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Shortyyy(f): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2021
fuckaholic25:
Lmao... penis people!!!

Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Mrscarter(f): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2021
fineboynl:
my gene is among the best gene for a man you can find out there. hence I don't want to corrupt it.

secondly I don't want to tie potentials. but women should not be desperate looking for money. it's make them vulnerable to destructions. also they have little sense when it come to power and wealth.

Not all PEOPLE are the same.
Some women are bad with money so are some men.
Wat do U mean in Ur write up a woman shouldn't think she's equal to her man?
Is she less human?
Any man thinks that way in this day n age just wants a slave he can boss about.
I think women should let their man be the head of the house n let the man be the man n all that stuff but it don't mean the woman isn't as valuable as the man. How can U love your wife if U think she's not equal to you? Is she your property or your pet?
Equal in what way do U mean?
U shouldn't generalise cos no male/female have the same qualities exactly as the rest of their gender, everyone is individual n unique in their own way.
Some will have more of one quality than the next but the next night have more of a different quality. You're being narrow minded. But I guess there are women out there looking to be dominated undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Mrscarter(f): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2021
fati2001:

grin hi

How U doing fati?
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by 99thEnemy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
fati2001:

thank you!

this is just selfishness

I saw this somewhere

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12781113_screenshot202012030709373_jpeg3854b160e4eabd937891fa86ba49e8f0

If na by following strictly your qualities, you husband go wowo well well.. both physically, emotionally and spiritually grin grin grin
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fineboynl(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
fati2001:
[s][/s]

NOT NECESSARY

I ASKED BECAUSE OF THE WAY MEN (SOME) NOWADAYS ARE SAYING THEY CAN'T WIFE A FULL TIME HOUSEWIFE, BECAUSE OF THE WAVES.
the best time for women to work is after they have done in giving birth. by that time they are matured and the children are adults and can look after themselves a bit. a new wife should be at home for the main time.
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by 99thEnemy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Greystone:

Lmao.

I said she described me.

I didn't say I was interested.

Fati2001 watchasay bout dis? grin
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
fineboynl:
I know so many of us don't need a partner but if by chance we finally wanted one what are the 5 most criteria. also we all know that no one is perfect and we can over look other aspects except this 5.

here are mine.

1. The Gene.
There are some gene I don't take a second look at, and also some gene you like to pass across. genes matter to me so much. like how she looks and her mother/sisters.

2. Good Cook.
to cook is a talent. and in most cases it cannot be learnt no matter how one try. there are some hand that is so good with cooking and some hand that's is tereble.

3. Good Character.
any woman with bad character can't coexist with me even a short time because I get discouraged and irritated so easily. I can lose interest in a relationship with bad behavior and once I chose to opted out it's finished. no amount of beginning even from whatever person can remedy it. this is one of the reasons I may choose to remain single. I cannot be force to do things out of my will and neither will anyone want to change my behavior or whom I am. and also I will never try to change anyone if we are not match I back off.

4. Faithful and Truthful.
cheating? I don't want to go more into this issue. as we all know that majority of men will never tolerate a cheating partner.

5. housewife.
I would prefer housewife, but if she must work it should not be career lady. because we are trained that women should not be looking for big money or big career like men. women should be homely and take care of the house no running up and down looking for money. it's a big turn off for me. you can call it insecure or whatever.
women should not be giving too much money or power it easily corrupt them unlike men.

6. Bonus.
good luck woman. not the ones that attract badluck and ruin a man down.

God I leave this onto you.

cc: seun, lalasticlala

All the above mentioned is okay but when seeking for a partner please make sure he/she is understanding and matured. And when I mean matured, I'm not talking about the age. Some people can be 40 and still acts like a 16yr old.

In all....We can only pray for the best because we deserve the best.

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
99thEnemy:

I saw this somewhere

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12781113_screenshot202012030709373_jpeg3854b160e4eabd937891fa86ba49e8f0

if na by following strictly your qualities, you husband go [b]wowo well well.. both physically, emotionally and spiritually grin grin grin[/b]

cool

ADD THIS!!!

as far as he's complete

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
fati2001:

cool

ADD THIS!!!

as far as he's complete

As long as he shouts wayo allah too when two of you fvck he will be complete grin
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
99thEnemy:

Fati2001 watchasay bout dis? grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
Tall....dark....cute smile...sweet lips....God fearing...caring...loyal...his world must revolve around me....kind...good heart etc...
Good choice
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
99thEnemy:

[s]As long as he shouts wayo allah too when two of you fvck he will be complete grin
[/s]

SO LAME!

go get a life..

AND STOP DISGRACING YOURSELF

and stop misusing words negatively..

this is the real of wayyo Allah wayyo Allah. help! ( cry of pain or distress, usually from personal misfortune)

and this words are only used mostly Interms of someone's demise.

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
1. Career driven
2. Beautiful and fit
3. Modest but, good taste of luxury or exotics.
4. Faithful, like and charming.
5. God fearing
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by chinaka98295: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
:Tall....dark....cute smile...sweet lips....God fearing...caring...loyal...his world must revolve around me....kind...good heart etc... Good choice
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
I see many people lying on this thread
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
fati2001:
[/s]

SO LAME!

go get a life..

AND STOP DISGRACING YOURSELF

and stop misusing words negatively..

this is the real of wayyo Allah wayyo Allah. help! ( cry of pain or distress, usually from personal misfortune)

and this words are only used mostly Interms of someone's something's demise.

you mean killing of your kpekus? grin

and thanks for telling me how you shout it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
99thEnemy:

[s]you mean killing of your kpekus? grin

and thanks for telling me how you shout it grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

as I said earlier go get a life

and DON'T FORGET TO BUY COMMON SENSE..
THOU IT'S A VERY EXPENSIVE COMMODITY AND RARE.. ... BUT NEXT TIME WHEN COMING TO EARTH, DO NOT FORGET TO BEG YOUR MAKER TO GIVE YOU SOME (SENSES) IN YOUR BRAIN OR WHERE EVER YOU WANT IT TO BE PLACED...

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Greystone: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
fati2001:

cool

did I said you are interested?

"say"

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Greystone:

"say"

okay cool

thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
fineboynl:
the best time for women to work is after they have done in giving birth. by that time they are matured and the children are adults and can look after themselves a bit. a new wife should be at home for the main time.

alright everyone with his/er options in life..

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by mezico96(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
1.God fearing

2.Independent/Hard working

3.Discipline

4.Tolerance

5.Good cook

Bad kisser=No problem

Bad in the other room=No problem
(As long as the above are checked)
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Bennysam: 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
doggedfighter:
Your Gene is not good but you want good Gene.

And to crown it all you want a woman that you will tie her potentials down for your selfish satisfaction.

Women should look before they leap !
Why all this pained comment this year? NL girls sound frustrating
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by 99thEnemy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
fati2001:
[/s]

as I said earlier go get a life

and DON'T FORGET TO BUY COMMON SENSE..
THOU IT'S A VERY EXPENSIVE COMMODITY AND RARE.. ... BUT NEXT TIME WHEN COMING TO EARTH, DO NOT FORGET TO BEG YOUR MAKER TO GIVE YOU SOME (SENSES) IN YOUR BRAIN OR WHERE EVER YOU WANT IT TO BE PLACED...

E pain you sotay you still come back come edit this reply again to add more? grin grin grin

you and your cohort Zzor no the even fit borrow sense even for one just one post.... then you are advising someone with more than what you will ever have to go and buy what he doesn't need grin grin grin grin

Wayyooooo Allah shouting girl grin
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fati2001(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
99thEnemy:

E pain you sotay you still come back come edit this reply again to add more? grin grin grin

you and your cohort Zzor no the even fit borrow sense even for one just one post.... then you are advising someone with more than what you will ever have to go and buy what he doesn't need grin grin grin grin

Wayyooooo Allah shouting girl grin

THE LAST QUOTE I WILL EVER GIVE UR MONIKER.... ...

BYE,,, JUST GO GET A LIFE

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by 99thEnemy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
fati2001:

THE LAST QUOTE I WILL EVER GIVE UR MONIKER.... ...

BYE,,, JUST GO GET A LIFE

Ok... Future Evening Newspaper grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by adadike(f): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Oluromantic:
1. Conscience-stricken woman: Not God-fearing. The word "God-fearing" has been bastardized.

2. Personality: Sensitive(Not insensitive or irrational), emotionally stable, peaceful, groomable/teachable, receptive, flexible and educated. Not the type that believes she's equal with her man.

3. Supportive: Financially to the home as long as her capacity can permit her as helpmeet, not breadwinner.

4. Lover of my mother: Girls that pray for mother-in-law to die, I am not your candidate. Get out of my life

5. Beauty: The last quality, presentable preferably average size. Not extreme of slim like dry fish or fat like yukosuna. Just moderate.

However I submit my desires to God almighty. Man's wisdom is not enough to choose a life partner
ladies should know this, any lady that prays for the death of her potential mother in law should bear it in mind that the reverse is usually the case.and they themselves don't live long to see their own daughter in law.

1 Like

Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Greystone:

Lmao.

I said she described me.

I didn't say I was interested.

Savage grin grin grin
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Greystone: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lovalovaphunmz:

Savage grin grin grin

It's the truth.
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Ogbotobo77(m): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
fineboynl:
my gene is among the best gene for a man you can find out there. hence I don't want to corrupt it.

secondly I don't want to tie potentials. but women should not be desperate looking for money. it's make them vulnerable to destructions. also they have little sense when it come to power and wealth.
You're a full blown misogynist and male chauvinist mehn!!!
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by fineboynl(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

You're a full blown misogynist and male chauvinist mehn!!!
how please explain?
Re: If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:02am On Jan 16, 2021
1. Money
2. Money
3. Money
4. Money
5. Money

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Girl That Likes Begging? / Leaked Video Of Students Having S*x On Vacation Day / What Are Some Weird Names You Have Seen On Truecaller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.