Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me (3263 Views)

Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me / Help, My Husband Keeps Insisting I Stop Talking To Strangers / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by tnerro1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
We used to be in the same neighborhood and me and the girl had something going on low key, but I heard she and the guy were planning to get married so I didn’t bother to continue what we had going on.

So I was chilling in a joint one day when the guy approached me to introduce himself ( I already knew him from jist in the neighborhood) we got talking and he said he had a question to ask me, he said if I had fvcked the girl he wanted to marry cause he has been hearing rumors that we were dating and others said we were just friends.

In order not to complicate issues, I just denied that I had fvcked the girl and told him we were just friends, I could see relief on his face as he thanked me and walked away. The girl later came to my place in the evening to thank me for Standing Up for her( seems he had told her what happened) we sha had a goodbye fvck thou I was against it, she said that was how she wanted to say thank you.

I sha moved from the neighborhood and I heard they got married. About 4 months later, I got a text from the guy that he wanted to see me, I was confused, what does he want with me again, I tried to get across to the girl to find out if there were any issues but her number was not going , probably she changed line or something. Since then he has been calling and texting but I just blocked him and ignored him.

My question is why would u ask a guy if he has slept with a girl u want to marry, you should ask her and accept whatever she says or you forget her past and move on. Me I have made up my mind not to see the guy , he should strive to make his marriage work abeg.

Abeg, for all of you saying I don give the girl belle, na Durex “ extra safe” condoms I Dey use ooo, I no dey use that kin tin play ooo

Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by illicit(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
What if there's something he wants to tell you for your own good

Hear him out first o

Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by Ahmed0336(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2023
Just maybe as her husband is accertaining her kukumbus, she was calling your name grin
Or
Maybe that good-bye sex don give her belle and the guy knows he's impotent.

Just no let am see you until you don hear from the wife whyyyyy him wan see you. tongue

Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by vincenteger: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
I hope the goodbye sex didn't result to a baby
Just thinking out loud.

And my spirit is telling me that you know the reason why he has been calling. OGA go and carry your child, you can only run but can't hide.

Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by Darammliveth(m): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2023
Maybe she's carrying your baby.

Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by Reminderz: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2023
weak men will always bear the brunt.

tnerro1:

My question is why would u ask a guy if he has slept with a girl u want to marry, you should ask her and accept whatever she says or you forget her past and move on. Me I have made up my mind not to see the guy , he should strive to make his marriage work abeg.

lol you're joking right? accept whatever she says grin... lol understanding husband dey go through alot grin

so somewhere, someplace, another man on the list is preparing to father another man's child... most people will experience life the hard way before they learn... women are brutally manipulative and cunning.. believe them at your own risk... there was a thread a guy was saying a doctor asks his wife if she had once done abortion, and she said no... I was like shey you expect her to say yes before nii?? grin someone that you didn't deflower? dey play grin

when we say marry a virgin, dem say na retired olosho dem wan buy ring and wedding gown for.... pack piles of yam and bag of rice go give in-laws for wetin men don get for free tire... grin even if I was the guy, I wouldn't say I've had something with the lady before but once I know that she's engaged, sex would be the last thing I would have with her.... lol Thanksgiving sex... oloshos will never cease to impress grin

Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by izonborn098(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
Caaz and talented321 come and see ur people goodbye' whether na thank you sex...
That ur ex don tell her husband everything and if u don't becareful he is going to delete you... Thank u sex'' werey...

Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by Reminderz: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
Darammliveth:
Maybe she's carrying your baby.
that man somewhere will pay millions of naira to raise kids that ain't his, only to find out when they are 20 years or more that his kids ain't his... but for now, he is still living a fantasy life...

in the future, we might hear similar news like "man commits suicide when he did DNA test", "a man killed his wife for cheating on him", "a man killed his wife and his family".. na like this e dey start...

life will surely teach you the hard way if you fail to learn the easy way...

Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by Berrityga: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
When you where picking his calls and wiring your legs like how Moses parted the Red Sea you no tell us! Pease carry your ttoto issue go your family house.
Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by MARKone(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2023
Maybe you don give the girl belle during the "thank you fvck", and the man knows it ain't his.
Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by Evestar200(f): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
grin grin grin angry
Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by capetownboyz(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2023
Wahala

Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by Goodman2023: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2023
tnerro1:
We used to be in the same neighborhood and me and the girl had something going on low key, but I heard she and the guy were planning to get married so I didn’t bother to continue what we had going on.

So I was chilling in a joint one day when the guy approached me to introduce himself ( I already knew him from jist in the neighborhood) we got talking and he said he had a question to ask me, he said if I had fvcked the girl he wanted to marry cause he has been hearing rumors that we were dating and others said we were just friends.

In order not to complicate issues, I just denied that I had fvcked the girl and told him we were just friends, I could see relief on his face as he thanked me and walked away. The girl later came to my place in the evening to thank me for Standing Up for her( seems he had told her what happened) we sha had a goodbye fvck thou I was against it, she said that was how she wanted to say thank you.

I sha moved from the neighborhood and I heard they got married. About 4 months later, I got a text from the guy that he wanted to see me, I was confused, what does he want with me again, I tried to get across to the girl to find out if there were any issues but her number was not going , probably she changed line or something. Since then he has been calling and texting but I just blocked him and ignored him.

Abeg, for all of you saying I don give the girl belle, na Durex “ extra safe” condoms I Dey use ooo, I no dey use that kin tin play ooo

Just release your sextape and you will be alright

Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by Malawian(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
You dont think the guy is on Nairaland? You just cast the babe.
tnerro1:

Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by Ceasarceasar: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
Malawian:
You dont think the guy is on Nairaland? You just cast the babe.

Guy that's the same question I wanted to ask him grin
Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by Foodqueen(f): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Keep ignoring him.
Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by petrusevents(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2023
how much durex pay you?
Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by Ballzproblem2: 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
goodbye sex,yikes the world will never seize to amaze me

Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by Abifarin16: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
You must be dreaming if you think goodbye sex will not come 🔙 to bite off your ass.

Some men sha.
Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2023
If u d her husband coming toward u, run nd don't look back bcus u don't know his intention. Don't pick his call again for ur own gud nd to safe ur ex marriage.
Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by Eagba(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2023
tnerro1:

my guy dey fear say," the paddy fit wan tiddy you"
Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by Sonnobax15(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by flokii: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
@OP You mean you fvcked the nigga's girl after lying to him that you were just friends with her?.. mewa n sele ninu aiye.

Dem suppose crucify you, come tie that big knockout wey dey blow hands commot around your preek make everything explode. Imagine the guts.
Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by talented321: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2023
Izonborn i don lab the ship with my weed...
Oga pick his call and hear from him after all he is one that took ur babe..

Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by kunle75(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
tnerro1:

Nq man u be bro,you have done the right thing.
He should carry his Wahala go elsewhere

Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by Obierika(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
I think you should just ignore the guy
Re: My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me by OKOATA(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
goodbye sex,yikes the world will never seize to amaze me
cease not seize.

When Good Guys Hurt U, The Pain Is So Deep. Why? / 40 Questions 2 Ask Your Boyfriend / Spoil Me