Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) (4201 Views)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / U.S Based Nigerian Lady Wants A Man For Love (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Molahnelson(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

Let me be sincere with you here.

Not all ladies are after guys' money. In fact, some ladies are richer than a lot of guys out there.

I'm not after any guy's fund as I can even settle the bills but come to think of it, love is sweet when money is involve.

Women love pampering just like a day old baby. No woman wants to date a broke guy.

We might try to cope in the first place but as time goes on, we would need to get some things done and it requires money. We need to look good and so on.

Boda, only lazy girls are always after guys' riches.

Run from lazy and broke ladies. They will leave you at the long run once you can't take care of them anymore.

Hmmmm, you said love is sweet when money is involved, rite?

Then you also said no woman wants to date a broke man, rite?

Now let me ask you a question base on those outline

1. Why is it hard for women to fund the relationship seems the guy is not buoyant enough to do it,? of course you claim to love him, or if both of you are not buoyant to do it, why can't you both contribute together in funding it, rather than running away to next buoyant dude.

2. Why is it that a man have no qualms to date a broke girl but in the other way around is difficult for a lady to date a broke Guy?
A lady who is doing well will rather settle with rich dude, than a broke Guy but a guy we will not do the same.

Does that not show how selfish women are when it comes to relationship

2 Likes

Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Molahnelson:

Hmmmm, you said love is sweet when money is involved, rite?

Then you also said no woman wants to date a broke man, rite?

Now let me ask you a question base on those outline

1. Why is it hard for women to fund the relationship seems the guy is not buoyant enough to do it,? of course you claim to love him, or if both of you are not buoyant to do it, why can't you both contribute together in funding it, rather than running away to next buoyant dude.

2. Why is it that a man have no qualms to date a broke girl but in the other way around is difficult for a lady to date a broke Guy?
A lady who is doing well will rather settle with rich dude, than a broke Guy but a guy we will not do the same.

Does that not show how selfish women are when it comes to relationship

Boda, you guys always claim that you're the Head nah.

The head should be able to provide for the body Sir.

That's all I'm going to say for now.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Molahnelson(m): 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
LoveTalk:

Boda, you guys always claim that you're the Head nah.

The head should be able to provide for the body Sir.

That's all I'm going to say for now.

Hmmmm the head you said

But I think the woman was created to be a helper to the man

Since the man is the head your is to help the man stand not to make him fall
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Molahnelson:

Hmmmm the head you said

But I think the woman was created to be a helper to the man

Since the man is the head your is to help the man stand not to make him fall
A real man can't stand seeing his woman hurt. He's careful with his decisions and actions, so he never has to be responsible for her pain.

A real man is careful to never cause his girl pain.

He will try hard to provide.

If the lady sees that he's doing something for both of them, she will definitely support him.

Mind you, don't date lazy girls.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Molahnelson(m): 12:07am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

A real man can't stand seeing his woman hurt. He's careful with his decisions and actions, so he never has to be responsible for her pain.

A real man is careful to never cause his girl pain.

He will try hard to provide.

Oh really
This is epic

If in that past decade of my various relationships, I has a girl who stood by me, in then trying time I personally would have gone far by now,
Emotionally financially and spiritually

But not so, I was left with broken hearted to the point that I have alter my narrative about women.

But right now I like a kid trying to learn what love is really about, because now Love actually sound like Utopia to me until I (lambano) it (sorry for that Greek word)
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 12:11am On Jan 16, 2021
Molahnelson:

Oh really
This is epic

If in that past decade of my various relationships, I has a girl who stood by me, in then trying time I personally would have gone far by now,
Emotionally financially and spiritually

But not so, I was left with broken hearted to the point that I have alter my narrative about women.

But right now I like a kid trying to learn what love is really about, because now Love actually sound like Utopia to me.

Boda, genuine and true love is so rare that when you encounter it in any form, it’s a wonderful thing, to be utterly cherished in whatever form it takes.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Molahnelson(m): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

Boda, genuine and true love is so rare that when you encounter it in any form, it’s a wonderful thing, to be utterly cherished in whatever form it takes.

But your narrative was not saying that earlier, you where actually pushing it as if is a random thing
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2021
Molahnelson:

But your narrative was not saying that earlier, you where actually pushing it as if is a random thing
I was actually balancing both sides
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Molahnelson(m): 12:24am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

I was actually balancing both sides

You were not balancing anything, you were pushing a false narrative

But anyway no qualms
Iike I say I am acting like a kid now to try to understand what love is really all about.

I like your episode, since it's coming from a gender that alter my narrative about love, so it's highly appreciated, and I want to read more of it.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 12:33am On Jan 16, 2021
Molahnelson:

You were not balancing anything, you were pushing a false narrative

But anyway no qualms
Iike I say I am acting like a kid now to try to understand what love is really all about.

I like your episode, since it's coming from a gender that alter my narrative about love, so it's highly appreciated, and I want to read more of it.
Awesome compliment.
Thank you so much.
Don't worry, things will fall in place for you soon.
Don't rush, just take your time.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Molahnelson(m): 12:37am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

Awesome compliment.
Thank you so much.
Don't worry, things will fall in place for you soon.
Don't rush, just take your time.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Odoogu(m): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

Mr. Odoogu!

Quick and sharp answer:

Do what you love, love what you do, and with all your heart give yourself to it.

Maami... I hear you, I hope say you go ready mend hearts when they come calling?

stay in love cheesy
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by RedChiefPriest: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2021
I really don't think all these romantic stuffs work in this side that much, but a nice write up though.
In this side it's mostly money for sex and sex for money,only few folks actually practice real relationship.
But anything that rocks your boat sha
Ngbanu just do you!

Also to reply the dude that brought up the money issue.
Money is important not just in relationship only.
I Will tell you to just find someone you love and make sure they love you back.
A man that loves you won't be afraid to do all the things Op wrote above and also spend.
A lady that loves you won't be afraid to do all the stuffs written by the Op and also spend on you (though you can't expect her to spend like you do,you're the man. so if you spend like 60% expect her to spend like 40%)
Also if you think ladies don't spend on their man,that's a big fallacy.
I'm not even saying you buying her iPhone and she buying you singlet and boxers o
I mean spend real good on you.
Like buy you expensive stuffs in return
For example an iPhone from you to her then probably a PlayStation for you from her..
So just find a lady that loves you.

Note: when I said ladies spending on men,it does not mean you billing her o.
She can buy you really nice gifts and even expensive gifts and she also can decide to give you cash if you're broke because she knows you'd do the same thing for her in a heartbeat
That's the kind of love I want and so help me God.

Can't date someone stingy sha
God knows I will surely be irritated
I give you and you give me
Even let us leave sex out of the relationship.

JOACHINpedro:
Thanks my man
I will gladly take the cold Guinness even though I don't drink alcohol sha.

LoveTalk:

I'm just clapping for you.

Great contribution.
Thanks LoveTalk
Just expressing my view about the whole thing

1 Like

Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
I really don't think all these romantic stuffs work in this side that much, but a nice write up though.
In this side it's mostly money for sex and sex for money,only few folks actually practice real relationship.
Ngbanu just do you!

A man that loves you won't be afraid to do all the things Op wrote above and also spend.
A lady that loves you won't be afraid to do all the stuffs written by the Op and also spend on you (though you can't expect her to spend like you do,you're the man. so if you spend like 60% expect her to spend like 40%)
I'm not even saying you buying her iPhone and she buying you singlet and boxers o
For example an iPhone from you to her then probably a PlayStation for you from her..

She can buy you really nice gifts and even expensive gifts and she also can decide to give you cash if you're broke because she knows you'd do the same thing for her in a heartbeat

I'm just clapping for you.

Great contribution.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2021
Odoogu:

Maami... I hear you, I hope say you go ready mend hearts when they come calling?

stay in love cheesy
My email don full
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by FireKing: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2021
There's more for us to talk about my girl can u mail me Nosimar93@gmail.com
LoveTalk:

Seriously?

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2021
FireKing:
There's more for us to talk about my girl can u mail me Nosimar93@gmail.com
Pride is disturbing me, I can't mail you jawre.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by JOACHINpedro: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
Ngbanu just do you!

Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2021
grin
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Odoogu(m): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:
My email don full
you go need open new one oocheesy
btw, I get two questions, love sickness dey? and wetin e mean?
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Odoogu:

you go need open new one oocheesy

btw, I get two questions, love sickness dey? and wetin e mean?
I'm telling you. I need another email.

Let me answer your question. I would equally like to create a thread on it.

Yes, Love Sickness do exist.

My brother, lovesickness is a real thing and there are lovesickness symptoms too. Lovesickness is a state of feeling low because of the lack of love in your life. You might be missing your loved ones or you might be longing love from someone who doesn’t reciprocate your feelings. The feeling leaves you unsettled and devastated. You feel hopelessness for not experiencing the amount of love you think you deserve.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Money will make everything easier
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Writing a love note is actually underrated .

Hopefully I'll get to reply love notes in the future..
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Odoogu(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

I'm telling you. I need another email.

Let me answer your question. I would equally like to create a thread on it.

Yes, Love Sickness do exist.

My brother, lovesickness is a real thing and there are lovesickness symptoms too. Lovesickness is a state of feeling low because of the lack of love in your life. You might be missing your loved ones or you might be longing love from someone who doesn’t reciprocate your feelings. The feeling leaves you unsettled and devastated. You feel hopelessness for not experiencing the amount of love you think you deserve.

if you need a new mail.. then open a new one then cheesy

could this ever be a thing to someone who doesn't know how to love?
not that he or she isn't shown love.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2021
Odoogu:

if you need a new mail.. then open a new one then cheesy

could this ever be a thing to someone who doesn't know how to love?
not that he or she isn't shown love.
I won't create another mail jawre.

I like this question grin

Once you don't know how to love, then you don't deserve to be loved

I'm not trying to be harsh here ooo
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Odoogu(m): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:
I won't create another mail jawre.
I like this question grin
Once you don't know how to love, then you don't deserve to be loved
I'm not trying to be harsh here ooo
so what do you intend doing about the mail box?
me being deserving to be loved or not isn't dependent on me right? cheesy
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Odoogu:

so what do you intend doing about the mail box?
me being deserving to be loved or not isn't dependent on me right? cheesy
That email bah, I will see what I can do to it.
It's your choice to fall in love or not even be in love. It all depends on you.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Odoogu(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:
That email bah, I will see what I can do to it.
It's your choice to fall in love or not even be in love. It all depends on you.

no play me ojoro... cheesy am asking me being loved isn't dependent on me right? even if I don't know how to love! cos of....
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
I would like to read the opinion of lalasticlala, mynd44, Lexusgs430 and dominique here.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Odoogu:

no play me ojoro... cheesy am asking me being loved isn't dependent on me right? even if I don't know how to love! cos of....
I wasn't playing you talkless of adding ojoro. I was saying my mind nah. It depends on you man. Come and give me money jawre grin
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by Odoogu(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:
I wasn't playing you talkless of adding ojoro. I was saying my mind nah. It depends on you man. Come and give me money jawre grin
cheesy where you dey? make I come.
Re: 10 Super Easy Ways To Be Romantic (Love Pictures Included) by LoveTalk(f): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Odoogu:

cheesy where you dey? make I come.
You're not invited. Keep your money. Men and bleeping sha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ What's Wrong With Nigerian Girls / When Women Play Too Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.