Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin (681 Views)

Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History / Tornado Destroys House, But Prayer Closet Still Standing In Alabama / Bible Found Untouched Amid Tornado Wreckage; See Page That Was Opened (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by ashacot: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
It was an interesting site as Tornado Attack a church gathering in Benin. While the church service was holding in an open field, a heavy breeze also known as Tornado came and destroy the gathering, scattering chairs and other equipments. Members scampers for safety leaving only the pastor who was steadfast in the mist of the ravaging breeze.
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBBICWPU0aI
Lalasticlacla
MissyB3

Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by Pierocash(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Before organising crusade in the camp of the enemy, you need to take authority over the forces before proceeding.
Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by doggedfighter(f): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
It's just tornado which is a natural phenomenon but I know they will read so many things into it

The commenter above is already taking authority over forces grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by extol1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
God pass them
Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by Righteousness2(m): 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Life is Spirtual..
If you are Spirtually Dead, you will be at the mercy of the devil. You will be Messed up anyhow.

Don't Joke with your Spiritual Life. Be rooted and Seated Confidently in JESUS..

2 Likes

Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by adadike(f): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Well done pastor. No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper
Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Tornado in Nigeria?

The end of the world is truly here!

Repent world and believe the Gospel of the Kingdom!

No time left!

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Edo witches and wizards could be behind it. I dont trust them.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by livingchrist: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
You cant take way the spoil of a strong man except you first of all bind that strong man.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by LordReed(m): 3:11am On Jan 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Tornado in Nigeria?

The end of the world is truly here!

Repent world and believe the Gospel of the Kingdom!

No time left!

God bless.

Guy that's not a tornado calm down.

3 Likes

Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 16, 2021
That is not a tornado. That's more like a powerful whirlwind or gust.

This sort of wind is very commonplace in the town that I grew up in in Lagos.

They just come in quickly, raise up some dust and cause a few little destructions here and there sometimes and then blow away as quickly as they come.

The only problem is they often leave a lot of sand in your eyes. But it's often a beautiful sight. Nature at work.

There is absolutely nothing 'spiritual' about a gust. That's for the spiritualists in the house.
Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:57am On Jan 16, 2021
LordReed:

Guy that's not a tornado calm down.
Lol!

Regardless though if it's a tornado or not, the message about the end of the world still stands sure.

That said, what do you have to say about the recent development of Earth tremors in Nigeria?

Could it be a sign of worse things to come or nothing to be worried about?
Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by helinues: 7:07am On Jan 16, 2021
Wind gust not Tornado
Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by LordReed(m): 7:41am On Jan 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

Regardless though if it's a tornado or not, the message about the end of the world still stands sure.

That said, what do you have to say about the recent development of Earth tremors in Nigeria?

Could it be a sign of worse things to come or nothing to be worried about?

Recent? Not sure about that, I've been hearing of earth tremors in Nigeria since the 80s however human activity especially in mining may be causing unexpected ones. Like the one in Abuja that I personally witnessed which was caused by a construction company's activities in the hills of Mpape. I do agree we should be concerned but not for the reasons you suppose. Human activity is increasingly affecting our environment and that is what we need to begin to address.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:54am On Jan 16, 2021
LordReed:

Recent? Not sure about that, I've been hearing of earth tremors in Nigeria since the 80s however human activity especially in mining may be causing unexpected ones. Like the one in Abuja that I personally witnessed which was caused by a construction company's activities in rhe hills of Mpape. I do agree we should be concerned but not for the reasons you suppose. Human activity is increasingly affecting our environment and that is what we need to begin to address.
It's alright.

God bless.
Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
This made my day.. I was literally holding my belly because of the burst of laughters.

It's just the working of the element of nature, likely fostered by someone in the know. But seriously what cracked me up is the seriousness the commentators attached to this.

Trust me I am not naive.. this is quiet funny because tuning in my imagination screen, I can see the members running for safety in a very stimulated mode. U know what I mean.

Please don't take it too serious, someone may just be playing with the church congregation.

Knowledge is Power
Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by LordReed(m): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
leadzeal:
This made my day.. I was literally holding my belly because of the burst of laughters.

It's just the working of the element of nature, likely fostered by someone in the know. But seriously what cracked me up is the seriousness the commentators attached to this.

Trust me I am not naive.. this is quiet funny because tuning in my imagination screen, I can see the members running for safety in a very stimulated mode. U know what I mean.

Please don't take it too serious, someone may just be playing with the church congregation.

Knowledge is Power

Someone knows how to control wind but instead of using it to do useful work s/he is using it to disturb other human beings, really?
Re: Church Members Scampers For Safety As Tornado Attack Church Gathering In Benin by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
God did not want HIS people gathering there to give their hard earned money to the pastor, so God sent his mini tornado. GOD IS GREAT, GOD IS GREAT

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Experience On 21 Days Fast / Please Pray For Me / Why Do Pentecostal Churches Like Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.