Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (24253 Views)

Man Who Started Lagos Belongs To Igbos Has Been Exposed As Tinubu Supporter(Pix) / Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Unclekayfarms: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
nocomment2:

Oranmiyan, oduduwa and your new okanbi are invented, fictional, they never existed. they are myths.

igodomigodo was also invented, it never existed and once again oranmiyan never existed.

Once again, there was never any igodomigodo

There was never any ogiso, they are fictional, made up in a story, they never existed.

Actually, the name w*Benin was mentionned as early as the 1400's and the name yoruba came long after in the 18th century and it was synonymous to oyo( oyo=yoruba). It is only much later around colonisation that the name yoruba was extended to a bunch of other tribes and in the colonial era the name "yoruba" brand was politically adopted by many other tribes in order to create a major triba.
There are different types of yorubas:
1) true yoruba: oyo
2) slave descendants (their ancestors were slaves in the american continent and were deported to africa after they gained they were granted freedom)
3) dahomians
4) jebu
5) brainwashed Edos
the people from the southwest later known as Yoruba formed the early Benin...this ain't fictional..FACT we know in the SOUTHWEST.

OONI of Ife knew what he meant by " Benin is part of the yorubas.
The origin of Benin is (IFE)

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by forgiveness: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
nocomment2:

what the hell are you talking about ?

They should have a base. Or were they ghost from nowhere?
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TAO11(f): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Balogunodua:
Edo miscreants on rampage again... grin
Cc TAO11
I am coming for the Benin lying machines soon. A little busy for now.

All their lies will be busted as always, and I will copy every single soul that has posted a comment on this thread. cheesy

I love to give negative popularity to Benin liars. Let them keep the lies rolling in the meantime before my return.

It gives me joy when I expose and disgrace Benin liars.

@nocomment2, do not deactivate your account before my return.

Good one @christistruth00 for continuing to shut down the Benin lying machines.

Evil thrives when good people like you keep quiet.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by jneutron4000: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Christistruth00:

Oranmiyan is listed as the first Oba of Benin and he administered Benin

It was his administration of Benin that made him give the name Benin (Ile Ibinu)because the Place was full of anger
Yeah you are right Ile Ibinu corrupted to Benin.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Balogunodua:

The scam artist that disgraced your ancestors and made you deleted your account because of shame...you are a coward that is why you kept creating different account to spread your not sellable lies... grin

You see, I live in France, I have a beautiful life with responsabilities and a job and some other projects.
I don't have time to entertain trolls.
I know it is hard for you to understand, but some people do have real lives. I have already said why I deleted my account and I believe you were on that topic: I have better things to do, my time is precious.
Nothing i have said is a lie. Moreover I caught many lies and illogical statements of your scam artist master. if you have not noticed, your scam artist master has copied me several times. i just ignore him because I generally ignore mentally ill people like that tao.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Unclekayfarms: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Many Yorubas today still believe Benin is Yoruba land. They still think Yoruba is d official language.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
jneutron4000:
Yeah you are right Ile Ibinu corrupted to Benin.
Actually he is wrong, there was never any ile ibinu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclekayfarms:
Many Yorubas today still believe Benin is Yoruba land. They still think Yoruba is d official language.
Wow, that is just dumb as fvck. I think yorubas invented dumbness. There are also many people who still believe the earth is flat and the sun rotates around the earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=jneutron4000 post=98098813]Binin named it Eko and not Igodomigodo. [s]The first Oba of Benin Eweka, his Father is Oranmiyan from Ile Ife. The Royal family Oba of Benin is the only link between Yoruba and Benin and NOT Igodomigodo.[[/s]/quote]

The trash is a political lie which was created after 1914 to historically the Benin with Yoruba to
Form one ancestry under the western region

If we are to be truthful nothing of such history historically took place, Oranmiyan coming to benin is a lie and was a forged history

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by forgiveness: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
nocomment2:

What are you talking about ?
Let me explain how history works:

History depends on eye-witness accounts.
Eye-witness accounts are recorded on paper by people who witnessed the period of time with their own eyes.
Whatever you claim, you must produse an eye-witness account for it.

I know you guys are teenagers and that nigeria has never been good at historical studies and nigeria is even worse now that history was banned from schools for more than a decade. But the level of delusion and stupidity is annoying. At least have some modesty and stop acting as if you know everything. The average nigerian is functionnally an illiterate in history. But the worse is that he believes he is a genius in history.

What year was the account? What year was Eko founded?

Was the eye witness there when Eko was founded?

I want to see how intelligent you claim to be.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Balogunodua:

Benin do not own nothing in Lagos... I mean not an inch notn even half up of sand in Lagos... quote me anywhere.

Tell that to obanikoro and tinubu, if you wont be jailed
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by forgiveness: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
nocomment2:

No, oranmiyan was a fiarytale and the first time Benin empire called its emperor Oba, the story of oranmiyan had not been created yet.

Igodomigodo was ruled by Ogiso before the creation of Obaship. Oranmiyam introduced that and ruled for sometime before he finally left because of his foreign style of rule.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Balogunodua(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
TAO11:
I am coming for the Benin lying machines soon. A little busy for now.

All their lies will be busted as always, and I will copy every single soul that has posted a comment on this thread. cheesy

I love to give negative popularity to Benin liars. Let them keep the lies rolling in the meantime before my return.

It gives me joy when I expose and disgrace Benin liars.

@nocomment2, do not deactivate your account before my return.

Good one @christistruth00 for continuing to shut down the Benin lying machines.

Evil thrives when good people like you keep quiet.

Hahahaha... grin

You presence alone will make them Usainbolt... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Christistruth00: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
gregyboy:

Tell that to obanikoro and tinubu, if you wont be jailed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by forgiveness: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
nocomment2:

You guys just read rubbish online and believe you are Educated.
Once again, there was no igodomigodo and there was no ile-ibinu !

Go and tell oba of Benin that.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
forgiveness:

What year was the account?

The document is right here, just take a look for yourself, the year of ediction is on it. You don't need my help for this.

forgiveness:

What year was Eko founded?
Only God has the answer to this question, it is not available to mankind

forgiveness:

Was the eye witness there when Eko was founded?
The eye witnesses (there are many spreading accross several centuries) witnessed Lagos as being part of Benin empire, none of them talk about witnessing the establishment of Lagos.

Why are you asking me these stupid questions ?
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Unclekayfarms: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
nocomment2:

Wow, that is just dumb as fvck. I think yorubas invented dumbness. There are also many people who still believe the earth is flat and the sun rotates around the earth.
Not dumb

Yoruba history in Edo state cannot be overstated..many Akoko Edos still bear Yoruba names today..Etsako, Afenmai people bearing yoruba names are many.

Before Benin people bear Yoruba names in the past. Maybe you're the dumb one

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by jneutron4000: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=gregyboy post=98102878][/quote]You are wrong. Ile Ibinu was corrupted to Benin. Before Oranmiyan stepped into that land there was nothing like Benin. Eweka dynasty terminated the Ogisos dynasty. It is not a fiction rather historical fact.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Fortune109: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mumu! So because the Obaship system was introduced to Lagos by the Benin it means they own Lagos...

Then the British own Nigeria since they gave us our Governance system

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
forgiveness:

Oranmiyam was the first Oba of Benin.

Nope
Rubbish there was only one paramount ruler in Lagos when the British invaded lagos in 1850
Was the oba of lagos, who controlled the entire lagos, because his influence was little or not felt in some areas doesn't mean he wasnt overlording those areas,

British cultural influence didnt spread to all part of Nigeria, because the influence wasnt wide spread to those areas or because the British didnt war some tribes in Nigeria for colonization, does not meam British wasnt over lording them

If you have to go deep in those people history you say benin influence didnt get to, you will see there is a silent influence not pronounced benin had on the people

Check my profile to enlightening yourself more i have topics reveling the truth on my various threads

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by forgiveness: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
jneutron4000:
conquest how What is the name of the war they fought to conquer Lagos? What year?

I read that long time ago but unfortunately can't get the link. It was like a movie.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
forgiveness:

Igodomigodo was ruled by Egiso before the creation of Obaship. Oranmiyam introduced that and ruled for sometime before he finally left because of his foreign style of rule.

You are clearly a brainless fanatic. I have wasted enough time talking to you.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by jneutron4000: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
forgiveness:

I read that long time ago but unfortunately can't get the link. It was like a movie.
hahahaha funny you.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
jneutron4000:
You are wrong. Ile Ibinu was corrupted to Benin. Before Oranmiyan stepped into that land there was nothing like Benin. Eweka dynasty terminated the Ogisos dynasty. It is not a fiction rather historical fact.

Bro visit my profile and stop further embarrassment

Ile binu was given by the itsekiris

Read it here, how the itsekiris named the edos ilebinu

https://www.nairaland.com/6340975/benin-ife-conspiracy
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by forgiveness: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
nocomment2:

The document is right here, just take a look for yourself, the year of ediction is on it. You don't need my help for this.

Only God has the answer to this question, it is not available to mankind

The eye witnesses (there are many spreading accross several centuries) witnessed Lagos as being part of Benin empire, none of them talk about witnessing the establishment of Lagos.

Why are you asking me these stupid questions ?

What year was the account since you could interpret in English?

Did the eyewitness indicated Benin founded Lagos?

When was Lagos inhabited/founder?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Christistruth00:

CC: TAO11

That was 2017 bro he is now aware of his history
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclekayfarms:

Not dumb

Yoruba history in Edo state cannot be overstated..many Akoko Edos still bear Yoruba names today..Etsako, Afenmai people bearing yoruba names are many.

Before Benin people bear Yoruba names in the past. Maybe you're the dumb one

1) "Many do bear yoruba names"

Your statement is not logical, you would not only have to precise what you mean by "many" but also what you mean by "yoruba names" and why it is not possible that those names were not "yoruba names" in the first place but belonged to the non yoruba carrying those names. You would also need to bring proof for all you claim.

2) "Benin people used to bear yoruba names"...

All the other people whom you talked about are also Benin people, and your claim is yet again unsubstantiated and suffers the same inconsistencies as your other claims
You are just making wild self serving claims.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Christistruth00: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
gregyboy:

That was 2017 bro he is now aware of his history

You can not use fake news to tell Musuliu Obanikoro his ancestral History he even mentioned their Awori Yoruba Clan.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/family-not-benin-says-musiliu-obanikoro/amp/

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
forgiveness:

What year was the account since you could interpret in English?

The date of edition is written in the decimal system, you don't need to speak french in other to read decimal expressions.

forgiveness:

Did the eyewitness indicated Benin founded Lagos?
This is the most bizare question i have ever been asked, how dumb are you ?

forgiveness:

When was Lagos inhabited/founder?

As I already told you, only God knows the answer to this question.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
jneutron4000:
Aworis, Ijebus Own Lagos 100%. Am just saying that even the so called Benin kingdom, the first [s]Oba of Benin which is Eweka, is a son of Oranmiyan from Ile Ife. Ile Ife Prince Oranmiyan lineage birth the so called Benin[/s] Empire and before Ashipa even stepped into Lagos, we already have the Dejo chiefs which are Elegushi, Aromire, Onitiwo, Olooto, Ijora etc, Edos knows Lagos is no their land, we just have some idiots in Yorubaland that spew trash at time just for stupid reasons grin. Lagos is surrounded by Ogun state within Nigeria and even by Yorubas in Benin Republic to the external border of Nigeria so how did the Benins passed Ijebus and Egbas to found Lagos? They are using names as references . Oshodi is not a Yoruba name but because a man from Tapa helped we the Yorubas to fight the British, Chief Oshodi Landuji was made Balogun by Oba Kosoko, Now there is nobody in Lagos state that do not know Oshodi even his generation are regarded in Lagos.

The trashed is not true bro visit my profile for more details

The trash is a political lie which was created after 1914 to historically the Benin with Yoruba to
Form one ancestry under the western region

If we are to be truthful nothing of such history historically took place, Oranmiyan coming to benin is a lie and was a forged history

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Christistruth00:

You can not tell tlMusuliu Obanikoro his ancestral History he even mentioned their Awori Yoruba Clan.

Who is telling it now am i the one or him.... Nawa oo why u dey change for me na
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by forgiveness: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
jneutron4000:
hahahaha funny you.

I am not lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye / Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 / VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.