Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. (1757 Views)

Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. / Nzuko Umu Igbo niaraland / What Reverend Kukah Said When PDP And A Christian Was In Power. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by Herdsmen: 6:40am On Jan 16, 2021
Abdullah36:

1. To be honest even if Buhari is from the east there is nothing we can do because only the senate can remove him.

Let me tell you one thing I think fa we hated Buhari more than you guys

But you love Tinubu ba?
Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:22am On Jan 16, 2021
Indabello:

Oga, be reminded that what ever northern Muslim leaders have said wrong, Oyedepo has said something worse.

Of course we have had people make careless statements from each side, why crucify Kukah for a statement that is true if you think through it. Is your body allergic to TRUTH? Have we ever had a more nepotic man as a president? Can't you understand that the north backs Buhari at all cost just because he is a brother?

Why do you guys keep destroying your country using sentiment? My take is that if we have not done any harm to similar statements from all divide in the past, no reason crucifying Kukah. Rather let's start with all those northern Muslim leaders who have instigated a lot of crises and have caused many violence.

You guys ha

1 Like

Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by DEmejioba1: 8:35am On Jan 16, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

We have 1,600,000,000 Muslim in the world, that is 1 billion 6 hundred , Million Different Human beings Men, Women, Children, With , Blacks, Asians, Arab , Jews, Europeans

We have 87 million Muslims in Nigeria from different tribes speaking different languages

Bishop Kukah of Sokoto Diocese a Northerner from Kaduna issued his Political Opinion on the current Government

A Group Registered and incorporated at Sokoto under C.A.C as Muslim Solidarity Group, issued their own statement

A Muslim Cleric preaching in a village in Sokoto also issued his own statement

Now you are asking Me a Muslim in Ibadan enjoying my Amala and Gbegiri to give account of something am not part of

You Call all 1.6 billion humans who are Muslims, killers, terrorist, rapist. Just to feel better about your own religion

It's terrible,the Nigerian Christians are disgusting.

1 Like

Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by orisa37: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2021
HE SAID IT RIGHTLY THAT THREE OF THEM CONTROL SOKOTO:-

HE, THE BISHOPRIC

THE SULTAN, THE CALIPHATE AND

THE GOVERNOR THE GOVERNMENT.
Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by orisa37: 9:20am On Jan 16, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

What did he said

What did he say is just Twitter-Trump.
Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by orisa37: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2021
NAIRALAND IS NEUTRAL LAND. NO MACBAN HERE.

MIYETTI ALLAH.
Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by solmusdesigns: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2021
DEmejioba1:

It's terrible,the Nigerian Christians are disgusting.

Very annoying people
Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by AltarBoy1: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2021
badaks3230:
“Every honest Nigerian knows that there is no way any non-Northern Muslim president could have done a fraction of what President Buhari has done by his nepotism and gotten away with it,” Kukah had said.
I want to believe that this is the statement that rose the dust.

Now as a respected scholar, he should not have joined the religion with the bad governance of this administration. You guys have failed to understand the psychic of a northern muslim. many people from the north never wanted Buhari to be the president but because people like u turned it to religious issue, the northerners then embraced Buhari as the their own.
Plz tell me how did people like us turned things into a religious issue.

note that sultan and other prominent Islamic clerics have been against this government. what the bishop ought to do was to attack the government without joining islam to it but he made it clear that the government was allowed because it is headed by a muslim which is a capital lie.
You and I knows that a lot of ills committed by this government got away as a result of northern political leaders using religion to confuse the northern people. During the endsars protest, you and I knows the reason why majority of the north didn't protest. To the extent that they begin to see it as a conspiracy against Buharis govt. I don't want to start bringing up old stories to avoid some people taking this thread personal.

. as far as I am concern Buhari do not represent islam and if the bishop had not put all muslims together and joined them with the bad governance of this administration all will support him irrespective of muslims and christians.
The bishop didn't put all Muslims together. The bishop only said that some people would have been kicking tooth and nail to pull down the govt if it were to be someone from the opposite divide. You and I knows that this is the truth.
I remember the encounter between the military and Shi'ite members during Jonathan. We all know how majority of the northners used that as weapon to attack Jonathan that he is killing Muslims, even El Rufai himself complained. But today, what haven't bubu and El Rufai done against the Shiite, all they get is a path at the back from his people.

What does that tell you.

2 Likes

Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by AltarBoy1: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

We have 1,600,000,000 Muslim in the world, that is 1 billion 6 hundred , Million Different Human beings Men, Women, Children, With , Blacks, Asians, Arab , Jews, Europeans

We have 87 million Muslims in Nigeria from different tribes speaking different languages

Bishop Kukah of Sokoto Diocese a Northerner from Kaduna issued his Political Opinion on the current Government

A Group Registered and incorporated at Sokoto under C.A.C as Muslim Solidarity Group, issued their own statement

A Muslim Cleric preaching in a village in Sokoto also issued his own statement

Now you are asking Me a Muslim in Ibadan enjoying my Amala and Gbegiri to give account of something am not part of

You Call all 1.6 billion humans who are Muslims, killers, terrorist, rapist. Just to feel better about your own religion

You last comment... There are lots of people who don't term a whole religion followers as terrorist.
But that perception is as a result of silence and action from some Muslims.

Take for example, between 2000-10, some of the riots that happened in the north are as a result of some events that occurred in far away country like in the middle east, Europe or America. But the innocent Nigerian feel the heat.
At times, issues happen and you don't get condemnation from the followers, this give people the general perception that majority of "you" are in support of what is happening.

1 Like

Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by kilonshele101(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2021
AltarBoy1:

You last comment... There are lots of people who don't term a whole religion followers as terrorist.
But that perception is as a result of silence and action from some Muslims.

Take for example, between 2000-10, some of the riots that happened in the north are as a result of some events that occurred in far away country like in the middle east, Europe or America. But the innocent Nigerian feel the heat.
At times, issues happen and you don't get condemnation from the followers, this give people the general perception that majority of "you" are in support of what is happening.

Lol

For minding their business gives the general public the perception that they are in support of what's is happening or the general public already made up their mind that they are in support of what is happening.

obviously you have never spent a night in the north. During the time of those riots you mentioned, all strangers suffers, regardless of their religion. Those days, there were never a case where non northerners who are also Muslims were exempted from the heat. I personally know a Muslim family (Yoruba) who migrated from kano in 2001 back to Abeokuta after they lost their Dad who was a government worker during a riot, thanks to OBJ that sent the military, all the family members would have been killed.

Besides, a lot of Muslims are constantly condemning such acts, but your fellow Christians always turn blind eyes to them and still go ahead to tag all Muslims to the act of some Muslims. Even if you claim not to see them, you can't possibly deny that you're not aware of the condemnation of aisha Yusuf, imam of peace, Muslim students association etc on such bad acts.

Mind you, I'm not a religious person but the hypocrisy of your follow Nigeria Christians is disgusting.

As if you they are any better. Pot calling kettle black
Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by JaffyJoe(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Indabello:

Op, this is the pure answer to your question, this was where Kukah derailed.
Mind you, prior to 2015 elections, Jonathan politicized religion by junketing from Tel Aviv to Isreal, funding activities of Christian Militia in Taraba and Pleateu using Oritsejafor's private jet, moving from church to church seeking endorsement and CAN (which Kukah is part of) finally capped it by declaring him their sole candidate. This was how the Muslims decided too let's make it a religious affair and JNI declared support for GMB.

Hope you now see something wrong with Kukah associating Buhari's inadequacies with Islam

You are a fat liar! Your Taqiya can't work here. Bring your evidence that Jonathan funded a Christian Militia. First of all, there is no such thing as a Christian Militia in Nigeria. Don't bring us down to your level. Secondly, how is GEJ going to Israel for pilgrimage just like all your Muslim leaders do in several times a year to Saudi Arabia a problem? Have you guys not be using tax layer's money to find our membership in Organization of Islamic Country? In a supposed secular state.

Arms were to be bought off the black market because of the US led embargo on Nigeria owing to claims of abuse & anti-homosexuality laws and private contractors used to compliment anti-terrorism war. Do you know now that in the foolishness of those who opposed these moves then, the current government is mulling using mercenaries too to fight BH? Dude we aren't all stupid here.
Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2021
The problem is never Islam,
The problem is always with the custodians of Islam,
And in Nigeria, for some weird reason, it's the fulani

1 Like

Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by Abdullah36(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Herdsmen:

But you love Tinubu ba?
I don't love him either
Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by Indabello: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
JaffyJoe:

You are a fat liar! Your Taqiya can't work here. Bring your evidence that Jonathan funded a Christian Militia. First of all, there is no such thing as a Christian Militia in Nigeria. Don't bring us down to your level. Secondly, how is GEJ going to Israel for pilgrimage just like all your Muslim leaders do in several times a year to Saudi Arabia a problem? Have you guys not be using tax layer's money to find our membership in Organization of Islamic Country? In a supposed secular state.

Arms were to be bought off the black market because of the US led embargo on Nigeria owing to claims of abuse & anti-homosexuality laws and private contractors used to compliment anti-terrorism war. Do you know now that in the foolishness of those who opposed these moves then, the current government is mulling using mercenaries too to fight BH? Dude we aren't all stupid here.

Oga, you claim there is nothing like Christian Militia in Nigeria? Those ones killing Muslim travelers including the Late Gen. and dumping them in those Lake and Shallow wells what are they called? Oga, those 600 Militia group trained in Isreal that have been unleashing mayhem in Plateau that Lalong report uncovered in early days of his first term but was quickly suppressed what are they called? Because, you have a press that is Islamophobic and sympathetic to your religion, you think we don't know those issues.
If you are stupid, we are not.

Oga, the story of arm purchase from Black Market with CAN president private jet despite all the Presidential and military jets we have then. That story is meant for gullible idiots like you just like the one that Osama was behind 9/11; an average student of Political science with vague understanding of Military-Industrial complex know it is not true. Keep believing what you wish to believe.

In addition, Muslims don't go for Pilgrimage with Tax payers money, they pay to travel. As for state sponsored pilgrims, go ask your church pastor, both the Christian Pilgrim Board and The Hajj Commission enjoy this from Government.

You talked of Organization of Islamic Countries, Mumu, even your Jonathan was attending the meeting and borrowing money from there, All the Sukuk funded projects in your state are the benefit of Nigerian Membership of the Org.

Olodo, I hope from this, you have realized you are one of the stupid ones here
Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

[/b]

Maybe because when a non Muslim says something you guys consider bad about your prophet you are quick to scream for his head to be taken off, but when a Muslim blows up people in a suicide attack there's a deafening silence from you lot. Just my thoughts, though.
Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
badaks3230:
“Every honest Nigerian knows that there is no way any non-Northern Muslim president could have done a fraction of what President Buhari has done by his nepotism and gotten away with it,” Kukah had said.
Now as a respected scholar, he should not have joined the religion with the bad governance of this administration. You guys have failed to understand the psychic of a northern muslim. many people from the north never wanted Buhari to be the president but because people like u turned it to religious issue, the northerners then embraced Buhari as the their own. note that sultan and other prominent Islamic clerics have been against this government. what the bishop ought to do was to attack the government without joining islam to it but he made it clear that the government was allowed because it is headed by a muslim which is a capital lie. as far as I am concern Buhari do not represent islam and if the bishop had not put all muslims together and joined them with the bad governance of this administration all will support him irrespective of muslims and christians.

He said "non-northern Muslim", he didn't say non-muslim. I hope you know the difference?
Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by JaffyJoe(m): 7:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Indabello:

Oga, you claim there is nothing like Christian Militia in Nigeria? Those ones killing Muslim travelers including the Late Gen. and dumping them in those Lake and Shallow wells what are they called? Oga, those 600 Militia group trained in Isreal that have been unleashing mayhem in Plateau that Lalong report uncovered in early days of his first term but was quickly suppressed what are they called? Because, you have a press that is Islamophobic and sympathetic to your religion, you think we don't know those issues.
If you are stupid, we are not.

Oga, the story of arm purchase from Black Market with CAN president private jet despite all the Presidential and military jets we have then. That story is meant for gullible idiots like you just like the one that Osama was behind 9/11; an average student of Political science with vague understanding of Military-Industrial complex know it is not true. Keep believing what you wish to believe.

In addition, Muslims don't go for Pilgrimage with Tax payers money, they pay to travel. As for state sponsored pilgrims, go ask your church pastor, both the Christian Pilgrim Board and The Hajj Commission enjoy this from Government.

You talked of Organization of Islamic Countries, Mumu, even your Jonathan was attending the meeting and borrowing money from there, All the Sukuk funded projects in your state are the benefit of Nigerian Membership of the Org.

Olodo, I hope from this, you have realized you are one of the stupid ones here

Oponu I don't have the luxury for meaningless back and forth. I addressed your silly lies talking about Christian Militia, GEJ frocking with Telaviv whereas your political leaders go for Hajj every year without anyone making a big deal of it.

Show me where Christians killed Muslims in Nigeria in the last 30 years because they do not belong to the same faith as theirs. Unlike you, I don't make stupid analysis so if you want ad it makes you sleep at night, you can say it was the Pope that sponsored 9/11.

Talking about the press, it's a level playing ground for all parts of the country, if you and your idiotic comrades had any substantial allegation to spin, you would have used one of your numerous press houses or better-still, your mouthpieces like ACF, NGF. Also, you are in governance now, to establish a case or indict anyone is a walk in the park. But unfortunately for clowns like yourself, there was simply no evidence of such. Just ridiculous things things you usually make up in your mind to justify the evil plans you are always on about.

Nobody asked for your sukuk funds/projects and I could careless that Jonathan attended. He was a weak president anyway, so you can shove that sukuk crap in your @$$. That's no automatic pass to embrace you adding me to an organization I as a citizen of a supposed secular state has no cultural or religious ties with. Mr man go fxxck yourself with your Taqiya bs.

1 Like

Re: To The Muslim Members On Niaraland!! What Did Kukah Said Wrongly. by Indabello: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
JaffyJoe:

Oponu I don't have the luxury for meaningless back and forth. I addressed your silly lies talking about Christian Militia, GEJ frocking with Telaviv whereas your political leaders go for Hajj every year without anyone making a big deal of it.

Show me where Christians killed Muslims in Nigeria in the last 30 years because they do not belong to the same faith as theirs. Unlike you, I don't make stupid analysis so if you want ad it makes you sleep at night, you can say it was the Pope that sponsored 9/11.

Talking about the press, it's a level playing ground for all parts of the country, if you and your idiotic comrades had any substantial allegation to spin, you would have used one of your numerous press houses or better-still, your mouthpieces like ACF, NGF. Also, you are in governance now, to establish a case or indict anyone is a walk in the park. But unfortunately for clowns like yourself, there was simply no evidence of such. Just ridiculous things things you usually make up in your mind to justify the evil plans you are always on about.

Nobody asked for your sukuk funds/projects and I could careless that Jonathan attended. He was a weak president anyway, so you can shove that sukuk crap in your @$$. That's no automatic pass to embrace you adding me to an organization I as a citizen of a supposed secular state has no cultural or religious ties with. Mr man go fxxck yourself with your Taqiya bs.
Go school, you no gree go; see now, English you no fit speak. I understand your plight. Sorry bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are My People Wicked For Doing This Thing to Other Nigerians? / All Tribes In Nigeria and states they originate / Nigeria Is Cursed(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.