Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Why Do Girlfriends Always Seem To Hate The Baby Mother Of Their Boyfrien - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girlfriends Always Seem To Hate The Baby Mother Of Their Boyfrien (316 Views)

"I’m Ending It Soon": 20-year-old Nigerian Lady Weeps Over Not Having A Boyfrien / Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... / "School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girlfriends Always Seem To Hate The Baby Mother Of Their Boyfrien by tobechi74: 9:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Quora why do girlfriends always seem to hate the baby mother of their boyfriend

Even if the baby’s mother doesn’t do anything out of place or disrespectful to make the new girlfriend feel that way?
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Seem To Hate The Baby Mother Of Their Boyfrien by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
tobechi74:
Quora why do girlfriends always seem to hate the baby mother of their boyfriend

Even if the baby’s mother doesn’t do anything out of place or disrespectful to make the new girlfriend feel that way?

Do you love your girlfriend exes??
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Seem To Hate The Baby Mother Of Their Boyfrien by InfernoNig: 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Fight for territory. Who knows the baby mama might still have some tricks up her sleeves.

I am just saying
Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Seem To Hate The Baby Mother Of Their Boyfrien by NiRfreak(m): 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Simple...the baby mother is still a threat to her. She's a threat to her financial and emotional security, cos the boyfriend could still spend those resources ( money, time, emotions/love) on her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girlfriends Always Seem To Hate The Baby Mother Of Their Boyfrien by Kseafresh: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
e fit be jealousy... You know not every girl remains fertile after several Abortions

(1) (Reply)

If You Want Your Relationship To Lead To Marriage,do These 7 Things. / Detect That Cheating Partner Now!!!! / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.