Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,206 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy (9490 Views)

See Pics Of Intersex Woman Who Is 85% Female And 15% Male / Meet Intersex Man With Vagina And Intersex Woman With Penis (photos) / Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by meobizy(f): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2021
Female frienemies will pour hot water on this one or arrange their brothers to beat her up. She has the advantage of shiny skin from testosterone, a sturdy build to withstand the most vigorous of sexual activities and male stamina to perform all night. Men are sure to notice her first before any other female, thus jealousy will grow in her competitors.

5 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by bigjackass: 9:57am On Jan 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:

Why do you think my pics are not so clear and i cover my face? I'm not yet out officially like this people. Taking my time until i come out officialy then you will see high definition pics of me.
No be your phone be dat wey no get back cover againundecided. Your pics are not clear because you don't have a good phone. Simple

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by blazepascal(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2021
when you finally meet an intersex grin

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Ikennablue(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2021
bigjackass:
No be your phone be dat wey no get back cover againundecided. Your pics are not clear because you don't have a good phone. Simple
must you very stupid? Even if it's ok to be fairly stupid must you abuse it?

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Ikennablue(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:
smiley
As much as i admire your confidence i kind of think you are doing it the wrong way. Majority of people here are stupid and when you sound like you are trying to get thier attention, it potrays you somehow.
I have an intersex as my best female friend currently and she's adorable. She don't try to sell herself to the public, she don't need to. What you can do is to try to Educate people about what intersex are. Some people you see here can only speak English but they are still daft and are living in thier dark ignorance. It's a good thing you are trying to create awareness but somehow i feel you are doing it the wrong way

2 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by psyco: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2021
martius101:
intersexsherry shey dey haff curse you ni?...what's this....pls can you take your smelly ass outta here?....you get dick and Bobby ....
how do we understand that.....dick and Bobby...ahah.....ise olorun....awa maridi......

my question is this.....what do you want to do with your life as a confused human being...
I don't know why he always bother us his existence. Who cares if he's intersex? Can't you stay on reddit with like minded fellow? angry
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by psyco: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2021
Scientists:
Why are nairaland kids always attack this op, Is it her fault that nature made mistake in allocating her the right hormone?
you must be her alt. You will never be a woman!
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by psyco: 11:44am On Jan 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
THAT PERSON WAS BORN A MAN THEN TURN INTO A WOMAN.

IF YOU DON'T MENSTRUATE AND YOU DON'T HAVE A VAGINA, YOU ARE A MAN

You will get sympathy from "boys" here who wish to have sex with you because in reality they pursue anything that moves in skirt. No wonder they are all giving you praise.
Gbam!
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Karemarealty288(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2021
Bobrisky's success has encouraged and motivated all these trapped humans.....Goddess of Water indeed!

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2021
I think it's unfair the way people here attack OP, I've read an article about this, David Reimer and it got me depressed for a while, OP didn't create herself abi you don't want OP to have self confidence ni. The David guy from the interview I could tell he was going through severe depression till he killed himself. We need to do better but na naija so na ignorance

5 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by psyco: 11:53am On Jan 16, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Now i understand what u going through. Seen ur threads. NL is the wrong place for such awareness, unless a moderator pushes ur threads FP. 80% stil w0nt understand. Would like to see u face2face and hear see it all. As far as am concerned, i accept u as a friend . My advice, dont force people to accept u n0r seek their sympathy. EDUCATE THEM ELITELY.

He is doing just this! Trying to force us into acknowledging the that is a woman by under the guise of educating.

Who are you enlightening? If you so much love people then go and donate to orphanages, pay hospitals bills or something.

Then we will know that youre really an humanitarian not the nonsense you're doing promoting trannies agenda upandan.
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
psyco:

He is doing just this! Trying to force us into acknowledging the that is a woman by under the guise of educating.

Who are you enlightening? If you so much love people then go and donate to orphanages, pay hospitals bills or something.

Then we will know that youre really an humanitarian not the nonsense you're doing promoting trannies agenda upandan.

You’re irredeemably stupid, how has she forced you? You saw the post and used your wretched fingers to comment. Are you that frustrated?

4 Likes

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Haywiz1122: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
My opinion is that you’re not a woman cause you don’t have a Virginia, don’t menstruate and no womb to give birth. Since you have a dick. Go get surgery to remove the fake breast and dick enlargements to make you a man. The true man you’re born and raised up to be. You don’t have a Virginia opening so don’t be a fool, you were given a dick to reproduce. You’re 70% man so go do the 30% surgery corrections. Get off the fake breast only and testosterone injection to boost up the masculine part to 100%. this will be the best advice you’ll get in your entire lifetime.

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by dawnomike(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:
She is such a beauty to behold. Too bad bullies in school couldn't see her feminine beauty back then.
Her name is Emmanuella David ette, she was raised up as a boy, back then she was a very feminine boy and was bullied seriously in the university she attended until her feminine features started surfacing revealing her true feminine beauty..
She ran tests on herself to find out she has two ovaries inside of her even though she has only male organ.
She is currently is the voice of many intersex people in Nigeria as she tries to create awareness on this issues to avoid others like her to pass through all she went through in her college years ..
She lives as a woman today and an extremely beautiful one .
She is the goddess of water. smiley
Why do you think my pics are not so clear and i cover my face? I'm not yet out officially like this people. Taking my time until i come out officialy then you will see high definition pics of me.

so far keep learning. Many of them do come out after perfecting themselves to avoid bullying from ignorant Nigerian public but you see how strong i am, still imperfect but still here in this phobic country educating and lecturing you all and some have the guts to abuse me for my courage .
Well intersex is beautiful

Read story here..
https://www.bellanaija.com/2019/09/two-intersex-nigerians-james-mystique-share-their-story-with-bbc-pidgin/
I remember her back in those days... She really went through a whole lot.
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by ceeceeuwa: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
THAT PERSON WAS BORN A MAN THEN TURN INTO A WOMAN.

IF YOU DON'T MENSTRUATE AND YOU DON'T HAVE A VAGINA, YOU ARE A MAN

You will get sympathy from "boys" here who wish to have sex with you because in reality they pursue anything that moves in skirt. No wonder they are all giving you praise.
What if she has got ovaries? She didn't create herself... the fact that you are different from her isn't your making!
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Melonny(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:
She is such a beauty to behold. Too bad bullies in school couldn't see her feminine beauty back then.
Her name is Emmanuella David ette, she was raised up as a boy, back then she was a very feminine boy and was bullied seriously in the university she attended until her feminine features started surfacing revealing her true feminine beauty..
She ran tests on herself to find out she has two ovaries inside of her even though she has only male organ.
She is currently is the voice of many intersex people in Nigeria as she tries to create awareness on this issues to avoid others like her to pass through all she went through in her college years ..

so far keep learning. Many of them do come out after perfecting themselves to avoid bullying from ignorant Nigerian public but you see how strong i am, still imperfect but still here in this phobic country educating and lecturing you all and some have the guts to abuse me for my courage .

Read story here..
https://www.bellanaija.com/2019/09/two-intersex-nigerians-james-mystique-share-their-story-with-bbc-pidgin/
So I did some reading on Intersex. I suppose you are XY? Based on what I read, you are a male with a female sex organ. You look like a female now and with the b**bs.

One love
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by ceeceeuwa: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
psyco:
I don't know why he always bother us his existence. Who cares if he's intersex? Can't you stay on reddit with like minded fellow? angry
Nairaland is a public forum! You've got no right to tell her where to be! Neither is Nairaland made for you alone... stop the bully!
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by bigjackass: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ikennablue:
must you very stupid? Even if it's ok to be fairly stupid must you abuse it?
direct those questions to yourself, îdiot
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
pcguru1:
I think it's unfair the way people here attack OP, I've read an article about this, David Reimer and it got me depressed for a while, OP didn't create herself abi you don't want OP to have self confidence ni. The David guy from the interview I could tell he was going through severe depression till he killed himself. We need to do better but na naija so na ignorance

The media spread half truth and fake awareness for pity, i am very skeptical about the media when they try to spread an agenda. Most things spread on the media are pseudoscience not real science, no wonder they are trying hard to kill real science and destroy real scientific reports.

You know you are male because you have a penis, while females know that are females because of vagina, menstruation and the ability to give birth. The idea that you can a man can turn into a woman or a woman can be a man is gotten from the idea that gender is a social construct which is a lie.

This is the real case of david reimer that the media isn't telling you.

In respect to david reimer case, he was biologically born a boy but his penis got damaged during a failed circumcision when he was an infact. a psychologist called John Money encouraged his parent to take him for gender reassignment surgery to become a woman.

Reimer underwent surgery as an infant to construct rudimentary female genitals, and was given female hormones during puberty. During childhood, Reimer was never told he was biologically male and regularly visited Money, who tracked the progress of his gender reassignment. Reimer unknowingly acted as an experimental subject in Money’s controversial investigation, which he called the John/Joan case.

The case provided results that were used to justify thousands of sex reassignment surgeries for cases of children with reproductive abnormalities. Despite his upbringing, Reimer rejected the female identity as a young teenager and began living as a male. He suffered severe depression throughout his life, which culminated in his suicide at thirty-eight years old. Reimer, and his public statements about the trauma of his transition, brought attention to gender identity and called into question the sex reassignment of infants and children.

The psychologist should be Blamed for his death.

Read more about the case here: https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/david-reimer-and-john-money-gender-reassignment-controversy-johnjoan-case

The reality is transgenders have an high rate of commiting sucide than any other group because of their unnatural switch to another gender which causes more troubles for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

What if she has got ovaries? She didn't create herself... the fact that you are different from her isn't your making!

The man got no ovaries.

he created himself in the image of what he thinks he wants, nature already assigned genders to humans. You can't trick nature.

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:
More
hmm she has two Ovaries that means she can carry a baby and give birth via C S. No make up pictures would be nice sha.
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Edopesin: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
you're trying way too hard honestly and it will only have the opposite effect
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by GodWrites: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Scientists:
Why are nairaland kids always attack this op, Is it her fault that nature made mistake in allocating her the right hormone?

I was once a supporter of hers, until I realized she's suffering from attention disorder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by psyco: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

You’re irredeemably stupid, how has she forced you? You saw the post and used your wretched fingers to comment. Are you that frustrated?

Alt. 3 You can't even make a reasonable point or objection to what I wrote.
Lemme make this clear. YOU CAN NEVER BE A WOMAN! !!
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by psyco: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Haywiz1122:
My opinion is that you’re not a woman cause you don’t have a Virginia, don’t menstruate and no womb to give birth. Since you have a dick. Go get surgery to remove the fake breast and dick enlargements to make you a man. The true man you’re born and raised up to be. You don’t have a Virginia opening so don’t be a fool, you were given a dick to reproduce. You’re 70% man so go do the 30% surgery corrections. Get off the fake breast only and testosterone injection to boost up the masculine part to 100%. this will be the best advice you’ll get in your entire lifetime.
Exactly! He chose to ignore the fact that he his male gene is more dominant. And he isn't even trying to be an intersex instead he desperately wants to paint an image that a young man can wake up one day and be a girl.
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Snitch24(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
IntersexSherry:

Read story here..

so to cut the long story short
this woman get prick like this
na war oh

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by Bradiyung(m): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
She's here again....intersexsherry

I like ur boldness though, but please stop posting all these intersex stuff it's creeping me out

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by psyco: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Nairaland is a public forum! You've got no right to tell her where to be! Neither is Nairaland made for you alone... stop the bully!
does this includes paid agents, trolls and bots?
Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by habsydiamond(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
end1999constitu:
grin grin grin cool cool

....confused people everywhere
man thats not nice..... That am looking for my slippers, does it make me confuse

1 Like

Re: See Beautiful Intersex Woman Who Was Bullied In Univeristy by ceeceeuwa: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
psyco:
does this includes paid agents, trolls and bots?
If you feel he/she has violated any of the forum rule, do well to click the 'report' option!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? / 10 African Countries With The Most Ugliest Women [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.