Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

LALASTICLACLA BURSTED!!! Reasons Why He Always Pushes Snake Thread To FP! Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LALASTICLACLA BURSTED!!! Reasons Why He Always Pushes Snake Thread To FP! Pics (551 Views)

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LALASTICLACLA BURSTED!!! Reasons Why He Always Pushes Snake Thread To FP! Pics by alaribe1992(m): 7:43am On Jan 16, 2021
Have you ever wondered why uncle Lala is always pushing any thread concerning snakes to the promise land?
Well wonder no more because your curiosity is about to be cleared.
Before I go ahead, please can someone just give me a job and accommodation in either Lagos or Abuja cuz I'm loosing it already. Brokenness don kill me, my people talk say na who talk his problem Dem fit help. Nairalanders pls you people should come to my aide oo!!

Back to the topic, Uncle Lala loves snake sushi, that's why he's always there to push it to the promise land, just my honest observation.

Re: LALASTICLACLA BURSTED!!! Reasons Why He Always Pushes Snake Thread To FP! Pics by illicit(m): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Pele tie....
Re: LALASTICLACLA BURSTED!!! Reasons Why He Always Pushes Snake Thread To FP! Pics by braunny(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
alaribe1992:
Have you ever wondered why uncle Lala is always pushing any thread concerning snakes to the promise land?
Well wonder no more because your curiosity is about to be cleared.
Before I go ahead, please can someone just give me a job and accommodation in either Lagos or Abuja cuz I'm loosing it already. Brokenness don kill me, my people talk say na who talk his problem Dem fit help. Nairalanders pls you people should come to my aide oo!!

Back to the topic, Uncle Lala loves snake sushi, that's why he's always there to push it to the promise land, just my honest observation.

chai... u r not sane at all...many problem dey ur life oh.....the earliest u realise the better na only 12months oh
Re: LALASTICLACLA BURSTED!!! Reasons Why He Always Pushes Snake Thread To FP! Pics by TenderManiac: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
Your problem is an obvious one

(1) (Reply)

/ advice needed before something spoil / What Will Be Your Parents Reaction If They Discover Who U Are Dating Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.