Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,499 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Turn Friend-zone Into Lovers (top Secret Revealed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turn Friend-zone Into Lovers (top Secret Revealed) (468 Views)

Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Friend-zone Into Lovers (top Secret Revealed) by Tonyking121: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Warning: What you're about to learn is very powerful and should only be used on women you really want to date and go from a friend zone to lovers.

Here’s a dirty little secret about women...

Under the right conditions they’d sleep with most of their male friends... male friends they would NOT get into a dating
relationship with.

Plus, once you’ve slept with a woman, she’s much more open to
dating you

Most guys’ map for courtship looks like this: Dating ==> More
Dating ==> More Dating ==> Sex

If you want a relationship with a woman yet she puts up the “friends into lovers” barrier, you need to follow this map: Sex ==>
More Sex ==> More Sex ==> Dating.

Here’s another secret about beautiful women...

They don’t freak out when you make a move on them.

Girls are used to their guy friends trying to hook up with them.

Sometimes when the guy has no feelings for the girl yet makes a move on her she’s ready to hop in the sack with him.

Because he has little feelings for her, she feels free to have low-stress, no￾strings-attached sex.

Now for the good stuff. I’m going to share with you an extremely powerful yet insidious technique for breaking down the “friends
into lovers” barrier.

This technique is so evil I contemplated NOT sharing it.

So proceed with caution…

As soon as you notice the “friends into lovers” barrier up, establish physical contact. You want to make sure she’s comfortable with you touching her.

Keep the contact nonsexual: hugging, walking together with arms interlocked, or holding hands... and so on.

Then say to her, “There’s something I want to tell you. But I’m not sure I should because I don’t want hurt your feelings. I’m not sure you can handle the answer.”

Inevitably the girl will demand, “Tell me... tell me!!

Retort with, “Okay... but you have to promise that you won’t get mad.”

They’ll always promise because they are so curious to find out what you’re talking about.

Then say... “You know sweetie, you are really cool... you have great energy... and I like hanging out with you... but there’s a part
of you that’s really closed, that doesn’t let people inside. And sometimes it can prevent you from connecting with others on a
deeper level and make you feel alone

[b]Important note: [/b]I usually only say this if I really believe it’s true
about the woman. However, even if you don’t think it is true, it will work.

Why?

Because there’s a part of every woman that’s closed, doesn’t connect, and feels alone in the universe.

Next say, “There’s a simple solution to fixing this.”

She’ll say, “What? What?!”

Command, “Give me your hands.”

Once she gives you her hands, say,
“Tell me when you start to feel uncomfortable.”

Slowly moving in for the kiss.

When she says “Now!!” respond with,

“A big part of opening up to and connecting with friends, is learning to feel comfortable with them in your space.”

Make sure your eye contact is strong, and start moving in even
closer.

As your lips start to graze hers, tell her, “We are just friends bonding. Don’t get any funny ideas and try to kiss me.”

Then ever so gently start rubbing your lips against hers – but not
enough for her to object.

She’ll get aroused and kiss you back.

Respond with, “Ew... gross... you tried to kiss me. I thought we were just friends.

Then pull her in and say, “This time, no kissing.

Just friendship bonding, okay?”

Next... start softly grazing your lips against hers.

Now she’s exponentially turned on.

She’ll start kissing you.

Gently kiss her back.

Voila, my friend, you’ve destroyed the “friends into lovers” barrier.

If she says, “We should just be friends,” rebut with, “Yeah... I couldn’t agree more. You and I would make a terrible couple.”

See more for yourself here;
https://deft-speaker-961.ck.page/939d7ed276

-Chris
Re: Turn Friend-zone Into Lovers (top Secret Revealed) by Goldbw122(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
Code of girls
Re: Turn Friend-zone Into Lovers (top Secret Revealed) by Palazee(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Try advice and be terminated

I stake my father's palm trees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turn Friend-zone Into Lovers (top Secret Revealed) by HillaryNelo(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hot slap loading

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Moment Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel Room With Her Lover / Single Female In There 30+ Too 40+ With No Suitors Are Mostly Frustrated Why..? / I Feel Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.