Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram (6133 Views)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 9:50am On Jan 16, 2021
I won't marry the class of ladies who seek online fame and attention or ladies with huge online followership.
Many ladies today can never feel good about themselves until they get validation and court attention from their online fans who are there to lick their asses just to further stroke their ego.
Just in time, their inbox and dm is filled with all sort of guys and men begging to date and pay them for sex. It's only a matter of time before they compromise, cos money and promise of luxurious vacation can easily corrupt.
The truth is, most of them have online boyfriends they look forward to chatting with, especially when there's little issue at home.
When you marry such kind of lady, no matter what you do for her, she will believe she can get something extra with little effort online. So they are quick to be rude, or stubborn cos they know their online fling is there to save them.
Men. dnt look away from a woman who has too much online presence and fans...it's a big redflag and recipe for infidelity.
Half word is enough for the wise. Even if I marry such women, it's a matter of time before I hack her password...thank God I'm a programmer

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by chatinent: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2021
I agree to an extent.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Harrykn: 10:00am On Jan 16, 2021
okay, those girls are actually jobless looking for who to catch that's why small dating dey turn Saraaaah

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2021
r3dphoenix:
What a beautiful way to end the piece

Half word is enough for the wise. Even if I marry such women, it's a matter of time before I hack her password...thank God I'm a programmer

My dear, you've said it all. I knew this all along but thought it didn't matter until I met a devil with so much online activity. Anyan that wants peace should run away from women with hyperactive online activity. He that is wise should take heed

Ladies with highly active online presence are the most toxic elements in life. Even sulphuric acid isn't as toxic as they are
That's the truth... and I'm talking from experience. It's same reason I told myself I must learn how to hack peoples password. My trust is too cost to waste on any gal. Trust my foot. I will hack your phone and social media...My trust is not cheap, u have to earn it...even at that...you can't get my 100% trust cos you are human!.

19 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2021
Me3
I can't marry such a person

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 16, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

A girl can be on social media and chat less. Mine, to add to the OP, don't marry a girl who chat all the time or a chat addict. There are lot of disadvantage apart from the fact she might be cheating.

What if she burn your dinner simple because she's chattin'? undecided

In essence too much of everything is bad!

7 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

A girl can be on social media and chat less. Mine, to add to the OP, don't marry a girl who chat all the time or a chat addict. There are lot of disadvantage apart from the fact she might be cheating.

Yes...who is a woman chatting with for a long period of time if not a hard diick that's ready to fvvck her in the nearest future...doesn't matter if she's married or not. I'm speaking from experience.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2021
r3dphoenix:

Last time I trusted 30%,i had a knife in my chest thanks to a lady that can hardly exist without the internet. I knew it was a red flag but felt I was being picky. Now, once I hook up any lady, I check up her online activity. If she's on twitter and nairaland and active, I disconnect straight up. I don't expect too many sane ladies on these platforms

As for trust. I've got none to give. The ladies in this generation are possessed by a serpentine demon and are he'll bound on being crooked and loathe straight forwardness.

Trusting a lady now is something I counsel a man against. Regardless of good we men do to women they won't see it as anything when it's time to stab a man's chest and betray his good will
All my life I've always been a skeptic by nature. So it's not hard for me to form love and everything for a lady and not trust her. Infact she will never know I'm a monitoring spirit cos I won't show it or give her a chance to think I don't trust her, but in my mind I'm a bad CIA.

Trust a woman and land in your grave. Not even the women of our generation...no fear of God from any quarter.
Not even sermon that will give them the slightest inhibition. Everyone is bad, daring, adventurous and fun seeking....it's just crazy. To have peace of mind, don't trust so u won't get too hurt.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Rayray2105: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2021
Really need to know how to hack, having similar issue. Don't know if you can put me through
r3dphoenix:
What a beautiful way to end the piece

My dear, you've said it all. I knew this all along but thought it didn't matter until I met a devil with so much online activity. Anyan that wants peace should run away from women with hyperactive online activity. He that is wise should take heed

Ladies with highly active online presence are the most toxic elements in life. Even sulphuric acid isn't as toxic as they are
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by 2dice01: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2021
Wahala for who wan marry pepper dem queen cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Xenry: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Womanizer(m): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

That's the truth... and I'm talking from experience. It's same reason I told myself I must learn how to hack peoples password. My trust is too cost to waste on any gal. Trust my foot. I will hack your phone and social media...My trust is not cheap, u have to earn it...even at that...you can't get my 100% trust cos you are human!.

You have low self esteem for you to want to go to the extent of hacking your partner's phone!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Shortyyy(f): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2021
The most confused gender in the world is the male gender.

They won't marry an Instagram babe but go ahead and cheat on their wives with an Instagram babe. Odiegwu o grin

If only women will understand that marriage isn't a do or die affair, men won't have to give them foolish conditions just to marry them. cheesy

A woman that her business is mostly on social media, will drop her business just because she wants to answer "Mrs" What a waawu! cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2021
r3dphoenix:

My last chick was a multinational worker. Post skin, 10 over 10 beauty, chemistry and all on point. My dear, thank goodness for street experience, I didn't give in too early and held off my emotions. When the chick would come to roost, it was an explosion. Innocent face like they can't hurt a fly but devilish internally

You said it all.. One must trust them much to not hurt much. That's the masculine way of absorbing any attack present or future.

They must be neutralised of their venom and darkness
Not a joke or gainsay. A wise man in our time must know how to not wear his heart on his sleeve. And he has to be vigilant.
Believe me, several married women I met online who quickly form romantic shit with me are even the ones u can never suspect... cos in their case they don't even have active or huge online activity...but they are balling on a low-key. Fear woman.
Though I never went ahead to meet them..but it gave me a lot of perspective about trust and feminine mindset

4 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2021
Womanizer:

You have low self esteem for you to want to go to the extent of hacking your partner's phone!
Look at this ignorant Baga...stay there. Me low self esteem. Lol..I can toast your wife and sleep with her if I let go of my moral compass... nothing we never see

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Womanizer(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

Look at this ignorant Baga...stay there. Me low self esteem. Lol..I can toast your wife and sleep with her if I let go of my moral compass... nothing we never see

You just confirmed that you have low self esteem if not why would you be so paranoid as to start loosing sleep over who she's chatting with.

Make you kukuma carry your wife's hand bag and be following her to the hair salon cos you're afraid that other men will toast her.

There are women everywhere and you can even be dating 5 at the same time if you want so I don't understand why any guy should become a monitoring spirit over his woman grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2021
Womanizer:

You just confirmed that you have low self esteem in not why would you be so paranoid as to start loosing sleep over who she's chatting with.

Make you kukuma carry your wife's hand bag and be following her to the hair salon cos you're afraid that other men will toast her.

There are women everywhere and you can even be dating 5 at the same time if you want so I don't understand why any guy should become a monitoring spirit over his woman grin
Guyman...give yasef sense...
Being vigilant and being on top of my game doesn't mean I pester her or I don't live my normal live. I've seen evidence of a lady i date cheat, yet I din't say piim...all I did was just fvbcking her as mad as I could till I was tired and I vanished from her life......Life is simple..you have to be smart .. otherwise u will just be watering another man's plant

8 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Womanizer:

You just confirmed that you have low self esteem in not why would you be so paranoid as to start loosing sleep over who she's chatting with.

SMH.... Experience is the best teacher

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

Guyman...give yasef sense...
Being vigilant and being on top of my game doesn't mean I pester her or I don't live my normal live. I've seen evidence of a lady i date cheat, yet I din't say piim...all I did was just fvbcking her as mad as I could till I was tired and I vanished from her life......Life is simple..you have to be smart .. otherwise u will just be watering another man's plant
Why are you replying him? Can't you see his moniker?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by baralatie(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

actually chatting his additive
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2021
baralatie:

actually chatting his additive
Only additive when you have people fanning your ego. For some months now, I've cut down on every of my social media engagement....and I'm fine...I even freeze my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Whatsapp. Only a bit active on Nairaland.. sometimes you need peace from all the glamor and time wasting fake life of social media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2021
olokos201:
]Big thunder fire the mod that ban me for a month here, he shall not live to see next year, the hatred whoch he has on me that makes him banned my acc and not banned others acc doing the same thing he said I committed will consume him to death before the end of this year. I have been banned for two weeks now but kept silent, anytime I see someone doing the same thing this walking dead mod banned me fall, I am always filled with this rage to kill the mod right away. You shall not prosper, from this very moment things will be going south for you untill you finally meet your demised this year. Even after the your death, ypu shall not find peace, ur spirit shall move about the sacred places here on earth begging and crying for your bias deeds on earth here will torment you even in hell.

The mod should keep on been bias in his/her doing and he/she knows themselves, all the curse here and the curse in the bible wil locate you very soon, Continue.
grin Guy man..easy now grin... Did the ban make you lose millions of naira? grin...Even Buhari no chop this kine swear from 9ja people. Doo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Tunde835(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
Y'all give yhurself false standards...not only that yhu drag others to it....
How does one's activeness on social....connects to a relationship?

No one asked u for ur opinion. People should know by now that females ar naturally self centered and selfish in nature and apart from your mother very few females will be there for when you are at your lowest point but when you become rich they will be flocking around you. Do you know that 87-90% of billionaires are men. In the billionaires 73% of male billionaires are self made while only 27%, it means while a majority of the men almost three quarters made their fortunes themselves majority of females more than three quarters made their money through inheritance nd their favorite one divorce settlement. Jeff Bezos could have still be the richest man in the world if he hadn't lost a large chunk of his fortune to his wife; this is to all men to know that most women aren't analytical thinkers.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disturbing Sexual Things White Women Did To Their Black Male Slaves (photos) / Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? / ★Award For Various Famous Romancelanders (2014)★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.