Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram (5902 Views)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by DaniDani(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is absolutely true. This is one major problem that ruined my marriage. Sge is everything the op described above.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Shortyyy:
The most confused gender in the world is the male gender.

They won't marry an Instagram babe but go ahead and cheat on their wives with an Instagram babe. Odiegwu o grin

If only women will understand that marriage isn't a do or die affair, men won't have to give them foolish conditions just to marry them. cheesy

A woman that her business is mostly on social media, will drop her business just because she wants to answer "Mrs" What a waawu! cheesy
Na them... guess what shortty stands for ? Short time lmao

13 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Shortyyy:

They won't marry an Instagram babe but go ahead and cheat on their wives with an Instagram babe. Odiegwu o grin

If only women will understand that marriage isn't a do or die affair, men won't have to give them foolish conditions just to marry them. cheesy

A woman that her business is mostly on social media, will drop her business just because she wants to answer "Mrs" What a waawu! cheesy
when you say business, you mean excort business? Because that's what y'all now do but mask it with your mini whatsapp trading.

9 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by ghettochild4u(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Number one for me.. na only Bleep we go dey Bleep

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by chinecherem97974: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wahala for who wan marry oo

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
DaniDani:
This is absolutely true. This is one major problem that ruined my marriage. Sge is everything the op described above.
So heart-breaking to hear. Sorry bro
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Shortyyy(f): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Morray:
when you say business, you mean excort business? Because that's what y'all now do but mask it with your mini whatsapp trading.

Every business now has gone online. Stay in your village and don't get exposed.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

That's the truth... and I'm talking from experience. It's same reason I told myself I must learn how to hack peoples password. My trust is too cost to waste on any gal. Trust my foot. I will hack your phone and social media...My trust is not cheap, u have to earn it...even at that...you can't get my 100% trust cos you are human!.

How can I learn hacking..

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Shortyyy:

Every business now has gone online. Stay in your village and don't get exposed.
But that shouldn't be an excuse to carry and showcase promiscuity online

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Molahnelson(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Women please try and get sense na

Abeg na abeg were i dey beg, ona

Please

When you wake up in the morning, make sure your prayers should have a contain of, God give me wisdom and understanding.

Please, take this seriously,
because your gender mental attitude as been deteriorated unprecedentedly since the advent of social media

Social media was suppose to bring us closer but is becoming a worst.

Honestly when I see all these thing I get disturb, where did we keep our traditional values, where is that conservativeness in us.

I've been trying to rattle my head of what I saw recently,
Common how can a grown up lady, just because Instagram block your brother's account you are begging for the fans and you're also exposing your body, how comfortable do you feel exposing your body online or acting like a draft,

Does this not show how deteriorated your mental attitude has become.

Please try and have sense or perhaps beg God for it he will give it to you.

Try to be guided don't do something today that will haunt you in the future

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Bennysam: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Shortyyy:

Instagram girl is like tissues paper, use and throw away

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Liposure: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Social media is the opium of most ladies. The other day, i met an instagram freak with teeming followers. These girls are not playing.
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
[]
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Iceberg9496(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Well, she is busy chatting and doing stuffs online and actually its us the "men" that are also busy sweet tonguing them online.. We are all guilty of the said crime, so just find ur type and marry.. Allow the dozing lions to doze inugo
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Princeofasia: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
fixed o. i banned my fiancee from it.
before u argue with me ask ik ogbonna

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
I don't have energy. My only prayer to God is financial elevation so I can get myself a medical doctor. From my little experience, medical doctors are very busy especially career-oriented ones. We have a high number of decent women in that profession.

My guys who got married to medical doctors are all happy men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by VictorUSA(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Let me be going
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Dong2: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

Look at this ignorant Baga...stay there. Me low self esteem. Lol..I can toast your wife and sleep with her if I let go of my moral compass... nothing we never see

Savage!
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by damzy88: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:
I won't marry the class of ladies who seek online fame and attention or ladies with huge online followership.
Many ladies today can never feel good about themselves until they get validation and court attention from their online fans who are there to lick their asses just to further stroke their ego.
Just in time, their inbox and dm is filled with all sort of guys and men begging to date and pay them for sex. It's only a matter of time before they compromise, cos money and promise of luxurious vacation can easily corrupt.
The truth is, most of them have online boyfriends they look forward to chatting with, especially when there's little issue at home.
When you marry such kind of lady, no matter what you do for her, she will believe she can get something extra with little effort online. So they are quick to be rude, or stubborn cos they know their online fling is there to save them.
Men. dnt look away from a woman who has too much online presence and fans...it's a big redflag and recipe for infidelity.
Half word is enough for the wise. Even if I marry such women, it's a matter of time before I hack her password...thank God I'm a programmer
You have a point to some extent.
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by backbone503(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Very true. About 9O% of females that are very active on social media are cheats.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Oyindidi(f): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
Next!!!
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by Namkbank: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Active on social media has nothing to do with cheating
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by LMS1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
MY 100 CENTS OF THIS.BUT NEVETHELES NO WAN IS PERFCT
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Namkbank:
Active on social media has nothing to do with cheating
I don't expect you to say otherwise anyway
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by reubenobi(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
Last week, I met a lady. I collected her number and we got chatting. The next day, she came over. I tried to get to know her better but she was so glued to her phone. It was so annoying that I kept quiet and didn't say anything to her anymore. I waited for like 15minute staring at her but, she was still on her phone chatting. I was so pissed off that I had to form a call. I tapped her before she came to her senses and I told her I was going out now. Immediately she stepped out of the gate, I locked my gate and blocked her number.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by NiRfreak(m): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
reubenobi:
Last week, I met a lady. I collected her number and we got chatting. The next day, she came over. I tried to get to know her better but she was so glued to her phone. It was so annoying that I kept quiet and didn't say anything to her anymore. I waited for like 15minute staring at her but, she was still on her phone chatting. I was so pissed off that I had to form a call. I tapped her before she came to her senses and I told her I was going out now. Immediately she stepped out of the gate, I locked my gate and blocked her number.
You did the best thing...even if she chat you up, don't view or reply it.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by reubenobi(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
NiRfreak:

You did the best thing...even if she chat you up, don't view or reply it.
I have blocked her. Such attitude irks me out.
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by WilliamsDeGreat: 1:48am On Jan 17, 2021
NiRfreak:
I won't marry the class of ladies who seek online fame and attention or ladies with huge online followership.
Many ladies today can never feel good about themselves until they get validation and court attention from their online fans who are there to lick their asses just to further stroke their ego.
Just in time, their inbox and dm is filled with all sort of guys and men begging to date and pay them for sex. It's only a matter of time before they compromise, cos money and promise of luxurious vacation can easily corrupt.
The truth is, most of them have online boyfriends they look forward to chatting with, especially when there's little issue at home.
When you marry such kind of lady, no matter what you do for her, she will believe she can get something extra with little effort online. So they are quick to be rude, or stubborn cos they know their online fling is there to save them.
Men. dnt look away from a woman who has too much online presence and fans...it's a big redflag and recipe for infidelity.
Half word is enough for the wise. Even if I marry such women, it's a matter of time before I hack her password...thank God I'm a programmer

Are you good with php and my SQL?
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by BrokeNhustling: 2:02am On Jan 17, 2021
reubenobi:
bros you harse o..abeg calm down
Re: Don't Marry A Girl Who Is Too Active On Twitter, Facebook Or Instagram by newinventions: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2021
I love this post. I have learned a lot here.

The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Woman Is My Crush (photo) / (LADIES)7 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is About To Leave You⁠⁠ / If You Want To Catch Woman What Will You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.