Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Have You Ever Unfriended Someone On Facebook? If Yes, Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Unfriended Someone On Facebook? If Yes, Why? (451 Views)

I Unfriended Her On Facebook And She Stopped Posting / Someone Unfriended Me On Facebook Because I Uploaded A Photo Of My New Car? / Does All Girls and guys TAste the Same? If Yes Why Do people Still Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Unfriended Someone On Facebook? If Yes, Why? by Xenry: 10:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Have you ever unfriended someone on facebook?
Me: Yes, I have: I was just tired of seeing her post and status, and online updates, and I unfriended her immediately, she was my friend though.tongue

Share your own reasons why you have unfriended someone on facebook before. cool
Re: Have You Ever Unfriended Someone On Facebook? If Yes, Why? by InfernoNig: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2021
Yes. My Ex's. Cos I dislike them
Re: Have You Ever Unfriended Someone On Facebook? If Yes, Why? by chatinent: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2021
Why?

I reserve all rights to who I block, chat, snub, and everything.
There's a degree to what I can take.
Re: Have You Ever Unfriended Someone On Facebook? If Yes, Why? by illicit(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2021
I don't Facebook....
Re: Have You Ever Unfriended Someone On Facebook? If Yes, Why? by abercrombie(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
my exes.....cause i don't want anything to do with them hoes
Re: Have You Ever Unfriended Someone On Facebook? If Yes, Why? by Xenry: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
illicit:
I don't Facebook....
Wow, that's good. I created a new account there recently (I have been without it for over 6 months).

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Unfriended Someone On Facebook? If Yes, Why? by ItsTutsi(m): 12:48am On Jan 18, 2021
I unfriended my father on Facebook years back when lil Wayne was the biggest thing in the music industry... I was a huge fan!! In fact I memorized all his verses off head!! if u wanted to lighten me up, just play me a weezy song!

everything from the way he dressed, spoke and act was about him.. I was known as the best in ass down(sagging) at school and I carried it with pride(I was young and immature grin), I literally walk like someone that has been circumcised because of sagging!! the staffs and teachers will look at me in shock while shaking their head (i thought they were hating on me tho grin) because most of my hypocrite friends kept hailing and instigating me

I once locked my door crying a whole day when there was a rumor lil Wayne died from cancer, I think at the period if u would have asked me to choose between my mom and weezy, it would have been debatable grin

the reason I blocked my dad is because most of my status on FB were insults and curses from weezy lyrics, I can't remember the exact status I wrote but it was definitely related to "pussy, money, weed"

I was on my laptop when my dad came down stairs shouting "who is Tutsi Ahmed bala"... i was like " I'm the one"..... he starting cursing and shouting at me, that don't I know ppl are seeing my status!! that I want to bring bad name to his name and family bla bla bla!!

I jejely deleted him from my list shap shap!!! omo lil Wayne was like a demi-god to me at that time.. my dad sent me a friend request after about a week.. it has been about 11yrs now , still on pending grin

this was in Mexico around 2008!! till now when I chat with friends.. they ask how is lil Wayne grin

good old days... when I have a flashback, I can't help but laugh at my ignorance

(1) (Reply)

See The Percentage Of Women That Cheat On Their Husbands In Nigeria / Myth About Virginity / 5 Nigerian Men Talk About Dating Older People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.