Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,045 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown (36982 Views)

Usyk Beats Tyson Fury To Win Historic Undisputed Heavyweight Championship Fight / Venue For Anthony Joshua, Fury Fight Announced / Tyson Fury To Anthony Joshua: “if You Make It Pass 3rd Round I’ll Quit”(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by lkillbrokehoes: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe....

Don't bet on anybody...

Pro boxing and politics are identical...

In order not to hurt the reputation of both Joshua and fury, the match will most likely end in a tie..

After several rounds...

The judges will call it a tie..

So that when the boxers retire and are low on cash, they can come back again and fight to earn money...

Simple psychological marketing.
You might be right though
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by StanleyO22: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Elzakzaky:
You are mad but you have no one to tell yo angryu
So wetin come reach mad na bros, the way una dey think sometimes na matured at all..
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Jaqenhghar: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is the reason why the Niggerian government wants to be taxing its citizens abroad. Imagine them taxing this man.
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by porthouse7(f): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Now this is money. imagine earning such amount just for fighting. my sincere advice to Joshua is to avoid eating ewedu on the day of the fight or unless he wants to loose
salaro no1
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by stanliwise(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
emmabest2000:

He can eat whatever he like to eat and still win
But if Cuppy visit him within that time
He go surely loose the fight grin
He won after he went to see cuppy!
What do you have to say about that?
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by jawalis(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Beckysexy:
$100 million dolls!!!!! shocked
My oh my! shocked
I don't even mind having thr*esome with the both!
How about closing your legs and work for the money instead. Why must you always depend on your pussi for earning. Pls change that mindset, they both can Bleep you and use you for rituals.
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Am beginning to think everything in life is arrangee

Nobody should insult me.....and even if you do i won't be perturbed by the insult because am a real niggarrr

This fight is scripted and arranged

my niggarr, so men throwing blows and punches na arrangee? $100m each no be come chop to arrangee even if na give away or palliative ...ok whom do you think have been arrange to win the bout?
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Zakarisammy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
$100m each be4 the match. Oh LORD, bless your son.
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by rabiudon: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Beckysexy:
My oh my! shocked
Ashawo!
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by DestroyEvil: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wellington123:
Fury will beat Joshua
Your hate for Yorubas go soon kill you! Oya, say Amen!
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
Wow!!
Just to Box another human Being
That mean $100,000,000 is not child's play

I mean =N=39,619,190,000
is not Ewa(Beans) and Bread

This is cool cash. With this kind of money, one can be in control but for a long but limited time.

But Fury should show Baba J some Boxing Essentials last last
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by humilitypays(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Joshua should use his head. This fight have no loser. First round as Fury punch him, let him swing his body around and fall on the ground turning his eyes like he is about to die and referee will call off the fight.

Then he will tell his manager to please fix a rematch so he can earn another $100 million, this time, he should fall in second round and retire from there.

This life na sense them de use follow am shocked

4 Likes

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Now this is money. imagine earning such amount just for fighting. my sincere advice to Joshua is to avoid eating ewedu on the day of the fight or unless he wants to loose
. Ewedu have been saving your brothers from hunger in SW since 19th century. Ewedu a noble class food with rich nutrient eaten all over Africa!
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Honor10: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fahdiga:

Tribalism has damage ur brain. Tueh!
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Isokoson1: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
do4luv14:

But ewedu gives one Iron na

You mean iron rod? Lol
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Ofemmanu1: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Nobody should insult me.....and even if you do i won't be perturbed by the insult because am a real niggarrr

If Joshua wins, Fury will get a rematch and vice versa.
In the end both fighters will pocket $200m each.
The masses are always at the receiving end of the brunt.
In real life street fight, I go beat fury and AJ conbined..
If you know you know..
Boxing is overrated.
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by omoayeni1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Beckysexy:
My oh my! shocked

Na wa ooo
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Ofemmanu1: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
humilitypays:
Joshua should use his head. This fight have no loser. First round as Fury punch him, let him swing his body around and fall on the ground turning his eyes like he is about to die and referee will call off the fight.

Then he will tell his manager to please fix a rematch so he can earn another $100 million, this time, he should fall in second round and retire from there.

This life na sense them de use follow am shocked

Na sense go kee you.

correct guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Westtimeline: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Bring any of your brother that have been eating nsala to face him if he won't join your anscestors.
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by donephi(m): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
Where is the location biko
Beckysexy:
My oh my! shocked
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by eddyslim(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Beckysexy:
$100 million dolls!!!!! shocked My oh my! shocked I don't even mind having thr*esome with the both!
Olosho on the loose
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by ChangedMan1999(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
guychidile:
see money,just for few minutes and ur bank account to increase be that.
if I venture into boxing now ,is it late at 50yrs.
constructive criticism please!

Don't ask; people will discourage you.

Just locate where you will start training and start.
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Kwara1stson: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
k4all:
Most Comments make me think, some people need to be in this workshop.
35k ?? for wetin?? my anger na follow come. leave am like that
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Ever8090: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

bross, go make them arrange one for you let's see if you will still be alive to be "damnigering" on Nairaland again.. grin
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by adesanmi21418: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
$100m each be4 the match. Oh LORD, bless your son.
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by hurryup123(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
mountmoriah:
That is a lot of money
100m x 478 dollar rate =N47, 800, 000, 000
Forty seven billion eight hundred million Naira.......
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by pickatyouu: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Beckysexy:
My oh my! shocked

You see your life
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by ghettochild4u(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
do4luv14:

But ewedu gives one Iron na
Iron Mike Tyson Ni
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by adeniyi65(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
Referee: come on guys.dont shy come inside the ring.you win,you cash out.you lose,you cash out
grin grin
Me: I like this kind business o.who go shamma me one.

Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Dollanaira: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
really
Re: Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown by Eryyy92: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
let Anthony Joshua win so Buhari can go and take loan from him instead of taking loans from China and Brazil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: The Top 10 Players To Watch Out For / Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS / Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.